The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminder to Staff

Go down

Reminder to Staff Empty Reminder to Staff

Post by Zelda Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:24 pm

Hey guys, I just got done going through all the approved stuff to add it to lists and what not.

To make my life a little easier, could yall do me a favor?

Mods - when you approve stuff, let admins know. That way we can add colors to characters, and add their abilities/items to their character sheet lists.

Admins - Please please PLEASE, when you approve items and abilities, add them to their character sheets. If you don't know how to do it - go to the admin panel > modules > character sheets > find their name and then add it. This is also how you can edit their rank/tier. I'm gonna go through everything again to add ranks to their weapons and abilities too, so when you do so, please put the ability name, and the rank of it in parentheses.

PLEASE ADD THEIR BLESSINGS TO THEIR PROFILES. When a new user does the blessing roll, check it out and then go into the admin panel > user groups > search users > player username, and then give them their blessing.

It's a lot of work when I have to go through everything and then add it all and try to figure out whose lists have been updated and whose haven't.
Zelda
Zelda
Human
Human

Rupees : 877020

Character Sheet
EXP:
Reminder to Staff Left_bar_bleue445/15000Reminder to Staff Empty_bar_bleue  (445/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down