The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission)

2 posters

Go down

"And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission) Empty "And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission)

Post by Chase Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:28 am

Chase was sleeping by himself, and was actually enjoying it a bit. He never slept that good since, actually, when he started adventuring, but obviously it didn't last long. Chase woke up suddenly and grabbed somebody and slammed them to the ground. he then got on top of the person and lifted his fist, as to punch the person, until he realized who it was. "Kuro? What the hell are you doing here?" Chase asked him. Chase looked at him up and down, he looked like he just got out of bed also. Chase got up and brushed himself off. he then turned around to see Kukki and Sukuta also their, obviously getting out of bed. Chase kind of chuckled at the sight of Kukki's hair, being extremely poofy. Sukuta wiped her eyes a bit and pushed Kukki forward a bit, as if she had something to say. Chase looked at Kukki as she just looked away from him. Chase yawned and then sighed. "Hey, you guys wanna go for a walk?" Chase asked them.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Rupees : 339614

Character Sheet
EXP:
"And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission) Left_bar_bleue350/15000"And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

"And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission) Empty Re: "And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission)

Post by Chase Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:40 am

Chase was starting to walk into the woods, until he saw a familiar shade of light that he remember was Kaira. "What are you guys doing this early in the morning? You all should be asleep right now." Chase raised his eyebrow and shrugged. "Just relaxing on this awesome normal, uhh, whatever time it is morning. Just go back to sleep, we're just going on a walk." Chase told her. Kaira, who looked like she wanted to protest but decided sleep was a much better option, and flew off. Chase then started to walk a couple more feet. "So, Chase, we wanted to talk to you actually. About this whole training thing. Do you think we have what it takes to last longer than the others?" Chase heard Kuro ask. Chase shrugged. "Not sure. If you don't die and become stronger than everybody else, you could be the greatest thing to happen to this forest. Depends on the dissensions you make truthfully. Do you guys know somewhere to sit down for a second? I was so sleepy I didn't notice my legs are killing me." Chase told them. Kukki quickly grabbed his color and started to pull him into a random part of the forest. Chase saw, barley because of all that hair in his face, that Kukki was still eating an apple. What was her deal with them?

Last edited by Chase on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coloring)
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
"And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission) Left_bar_bleue350/15000"And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

"And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission) Empty Re: "And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission)

Post by Chase Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:01 am

Chase was sat down on a tree stump. rather forcefully actually by Kukki. Chase then raised an eyebrow at Kukki and pointed at her. "Is she angry at me or something?" Chase asked the other two. Sukuta, with a huge yawn before hand, answered him. "She wanted to tell you something. But, she is very quiet as you can see." Chase nodded and looked around the place a bit. He noticed that this, was like a smaller version of their other hideout. "So, whats with this place?" Chase asked, looking around. "This is another hideout of ours. We have multiple ones so its harder for people to find us." Sukuta answered again. Chase nodded again and then leaned forward. "So, how did this group came to be?" Chase asked them. And once again, like she cant stay quiet, Sukuta answered for the group. "Well, we're not sure really. I was just hanging when Kukki came up to me and asked if I wanted to be a hero. Having nothing else to do, really, I agreed. I then tried to find some of the best fighters in the village. which their weren't any, so I just picked the first boy I saw, which was Kuro, and dragged him in with us. And, if you read that list we probably, aren't the best heroes that ever graced this world. But, we are trying. Thats why we are hoping you teach us. Teach us to become some of the best ever." Chase nodded and smiled. "So, are you guys coming to training tomorrow? Or do you need some time to morun." Chase asked them, looking between the three. "Heroes must continue. No matter what. Heroes are the one things that can never give up. The moment they give up, the people give up." Kuro said. Chase smiled and nodded. He took that as a yes.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:14 am

Chase then stood up, as if about to leave, until Kukki quickly got up and pulled him right back down. Thats when Sukuta gave a big smirk and asked Chase a question that actually caught him off guard. "So, we saw you looking at Saria kind of hard the other day. Do you have feelings for her or something?" Chase got wide eyed and, truthfully questioned her sanity. But, maybe if he just told them what he thought about her, they would understand. They were two hundred years old after all. "Well, how should I explain this. I do thin she's cute but-" Chase started, but got quickly interrupted by Kuro. "Ooooo, Im snitching on you!" Chase mentally slapped himself, He forgot that they do act like ten year olds. "Wait, you guys dont under-" Chase started, then heard Kukki muffle in a laugh, also pointing at Chase. "What are you laughing at?!" Chase demanded. Chase then watched as Kuro started running around in circles, screaming out loud, "Chase likes Sar~r! Chase likes Sar~r" Chase then quickly got up and picked up Kuro and covered his mouth. "Shut up! People are sleeping!" Chase told him. He then squinted his eyes and turned toward Sukuta and Kukki, who were laughing their asses off. "Jesus, you guys are a handful. No wonder why you aren't allowed to do this anymore." Chase told them, starting his way back towards his sleeping place.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:54 pm

Chase started to walk back towards his sleeping place to try and sleep a little longer before he had to wake up to train some of the Kokiri. He should have stayed asleep. He can't be late and be the one to train the little ones. Chase sighed and smiled a bit. Hopefully, he can find the best and the brightest to then become the protector of the forest. Chase then wondered about The Crusaders. What if all three of them actually made it as far as the best? Would they be prepared to split if one of them became the protector? Chase started to get narrow eyed. It felt like those three were fighting an up hill battle with everybody's opinion. Chase then heard a rustle once again and looked over where the noise came from. Chase knew it wasn't the crusaders, the were basically asleep by the time he left. Chase was going to investigate more, but he knew it anything bad happened, he would put a end to it. He really needed some sleep if he didn't want to be late tomorrow.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Approved!
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees : 76526

Character Sheet
EXP:
"And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission) Left_bar_bleue0/5000"And your new Heroes of the Woooorld....." (mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down