The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A City of Wonders? [Closed][Brynna]

2 posters

Go down

A City of Wonders? [Closed][Brynna] Empty A City of Wonders? [Closed][Brynna]

Post by Oliver Windhelm Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:23 pm

'Wow,' Axel thought, when he realized just how far he traveled from Hyrule. One sign was how people around him discussed how he actually wasn't in Hyrule anymore, and because of how bad he was with geography, he didn't even know he left it. Apparently he was now in a land called Holodrum that was pretty close to Hyrule geographically. Not that Axel cared where he did his business. Hyrule was full of potential clients for him to do his job in, but now maybe he would have a better chance in this new lace, and it wasn't like he couldn't ever go back to his homeland, because he could. It was evening and the sky was a clear blue. Axel was walking across a rocky field with no life at all; no animals, no grass, no trees, nothing but dirt and rocks. He was hoping that he would be able to see something more lively soon, and of course his hopes were turned into actuality once he started feeling the grass below him, and saw a large settlement a few miles ahead. He ran like a small boy would to his mother that he hasn't seen for months, because other than seeing people, Axel was outrageously hungry at the moment, and nothing would stop him from consuming large dishes of food in this city.

"Finally! Life!" Axel shouted as he continued to run towards the city. After a few minutes he dashed through the entrance and saw just how big it actually was. The streets were huge and full of people walking across them to get to wherever they needed to be. Various sands were set up which had food, balloon animals, carnival games and much more. The buildings looked new as well, and they were larger then most the mercenary has ever seen in his life. The food stands had delicious delicacies that Axel bought and tried, and even though they were enough to hold an adventurer over, he wasn't finished. He wanted the best quality of food that the city could offer, so he went into a pub called 'The Bestest.' Axel found that name incredibky annoying and stupid, but he would go in anyway in search for the best food and drinks. Once he got in, Axel admired how large it was and how many it was able to seat. It didn't look as dirty and run-down as most pubs Axel has visited, so it got his ok. He sat at the counter and waited for the bartender to come to him. The beautiful blonde woman came from a door behind the counter ready to take orders.

"I will have your strongest drink as well the best meal on the menu please," Axel ordered with a smile.
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
A City of Wonders? [Closed][Brynna] Left_bar_bleue350/5000A City of Wonders? [Closed][Brynna] Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

A City of Wonders? [Closed][Brynna] Empty Re: A City of Wonders? [Closed][Brynna]

Post by Brynna Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Brynna didn't dare try entering the Hyrule Castletown anymore - not with the growing population of Sheikah, anyways. So because of this, Brynna had decided she would go and try to find business elsewhere for the time being. Since she barely really did any business within Labrynna or Holodrum, she figured now would be the best time to find some new customers.

Of course, this was well over a week ago. She was actually quite surprised with how many people needed a bounty hunter around these parts. Staying in a local inn above the Horon Tavern, The Bestest, Brynna figured she wouldn't mind staying here a while - at least until things started to get a bit troublesome in Hyrule. Anything to slow Ganondorf down, anyways.

Sitting at a lone table in the corner of the pub, Brynna had her hood over her head, the darkened nook lit by a single candle on the center of her table. With a flagon full of mead in it, a man slowly walked past the bar and sat down with Brynna. The two exchanged eye contact for a moment before she then nodded, holding her hand out on the table. The man pushed his palm down into his pockets before pulling out a small bag of rupees, dropping it into her hand and thanking her. As he stood up and walked away, Brynna smirked, leaning back in her chair as she rested her feet up onto the table.
Brynna
Brynna
Sheikah
Sheikah

Rupees : 3001

Back to top Go down

A City of Wonders? [Closed][Brynna] Empty Re: A City of Wonders? [Closed][Brynna]

Post by Oliver Windhelm Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:17 pm

While the bartender was getting his drink, Axel looked around the pub to see how many low-lifes he could spot. There were a few men who tried way too hard to get woman, for example one man pushing himself into a group of 3 ladies and not allowing them to even talk or respond to his questions, like he truly was trying to control their freedom of speech or something. There a man standing near the door and greeting ever woman that passed it, in or out with bad sexual pick-up lines, which made the mercenary want to punch him in the face. After seeing all of the failure in the pub however, Axel glanced at a woman in a robe sitting by her lonesome, and was going to get up and talk to her if he didn't have to wait so damn long for a drink. The bartender finally came, but then Axel asked him to get another drink that was more milder than his, since he planned to give it to the girl, and did not want it too strong because then it would loo like he was trying to seduce her, but in actuality all he wanted was a chat. She was in a robe after all, so he couldn't see her body fully, but what he could see was ok in his terms. He witnessed a man come up to her, sit on the table, hand her a bag of what seemed to be rupees, and then left. This made Axel curious, giving him even more reason to go over there. The bartender put the drink on the table, and with that the mercenary took the two drinks over to the lady. He sat at the small square table across from her, which gave his eyes a full view. She had red eyes and white hair from what he could see, as some of the strands were poking out of the hood. Her face was 'sexy' in his opinion, despite the scar she had below her right eye, and he did not even dare to look at her chest because that was instant death, but he assumed her 'size' was average. With a smile on his face, Axel bagan to speak.

"Why hello mam. My name is Axel Rover, I am a mercenary just getting into the city, hoping that I can find a job or two. Firstly I decided to come to the pub to meet new faces however. Care for a drink? I mean, I see the flagon and all but it wouldn't hurt to have more right?" Axel asked, pushing the glass that had a mild wine in it towards the lady. "Anyway, what are you doing in these parts? From your red eyes, I would say you are a sheikah. I have not met many of them, so I am happy that I can today," Axel said, hoping that the woman wouldn't be rude with him. He then took a sip of his drink.
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
A City of Wonders? [Closed][Brynna] Left_bar_bleue350/5000A City of Wonders? [Closed][Brynna] Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynna Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:13 pm

Brynna wasn't really paying attention to the others in the bar - she was content all by herself, sipping her mead with her feet rested up as she enjoyed the small chatter that was usual for this time at the tavern. With a hood over her face and her eyes closed though, Brynna heard a shuffle toward her, and at first she assumed it was only the bartender, but then she heard their voice.

The man began introducing himself, to which Brynna's eyes shot up to look at him, raising a brow as she stayed quiet. Slowly letting her feet down from the table, she narrowed her eyes, just continuing to watch him. Ugh, another guy trying to see if he can sweet talk his way into my heart, she thought to herself. She just watched him for a moment before he finally finished with his words and took a sip from his flagon.

"You're a mercenary?" she spoke quietly. "Y'know, for a hired killer, you're really chatty. You should be careful about who you give that kind of information to around these parts," she gave a small smirk as she hid her lips behind the flagon as she took another drink. "And yeah, I'm Sheikah, though I'd rather we keep that on the down low. Not trying to draw much attention."
Brynna
Brynna
Sheikah
Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:27 pm

"You're a mercenary?" The woman asked, as if she didn't believe the words that didn't just come out of Axel's mouth. "Y'know, for a hired killer, you're really chatty. You should be careful about who you give that kind of information to around these parts," she added. She was right too. Axel had always been a Chatty Cathy when it came to woman since that was the only way he knew they would like them, but with this one it seemed a bit different. She then responded to his words regarding her as a sheikah, which was true, though she did not want too much attention on her. Axel felt a little bad that he decided to talk her who held silence above all, but he wouldn't want to hurt a lady's feeling s by just leaving, now would he?

"Oh, sorry about that, heheh. I just don't want anyone thinking that I am strange because I won't tell them what I do for a living," Axel replied, smiling at the sheikah. There was something about her other than her body that Axel enjoyed. Maybe it was the secrets that she may have held, since she didn't really sound like a public girl.

Axel looked around the pub and saw the same guys pulling the same stupid moves with girls, which disgusted him.

"Won't you look at those fools, thinking they can get ladies like that. I guess I am the only one that knows the secrets around here. Of course, I try not to use them because I am not thaaaat kind of guy, you know?" Axel said to the sheikah as he kept looking around the pub.
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynna Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:28 am

Raising another brow at Axel, she listened to what he had to say for a moment about not wanting to seem strange. She chuckled wryly and shrugged her shoulders as she took another sip of mead. "Everyone is strange to me. Then again, I've been around long enough to see that foolishness will never change in most humans," she murmured.

Directing her attention to the men who were flirting with women and failing completely, she rolled her eyes in disgust. As Axel began going on about how it was foolish and that he wasn't one of those kind of guys, Brynna gave him a rather suspicious gaze as she stayed quiet for a moment. Setting the flagon on the table, she cleared her throat. "Not that kind of guy, huh?" she asked cautiously. "What secrets are you speaking of? And if you're really not that kind of guy, why in the world did you come over here to talk to me?"

She really couldn't figure out what this guy was trying to get out of her. If he really was trying to hit on her, he was going to fail miserably. She lived on her own for over 600 years. She could live out the rest of her life alone as well.
Brynna
Brynna
Sheikah
Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:12 pm

"Everyone is strange to me. Then again, I've been around long enough to see that foolishness will never change in most humans," the woman replied, making Axel feel a little weird. This female wasn't like most he has talked to, but instead she had something more special to her. Maybe it was her mysterious personality.  It was when she replied to his very cheezy flirting comments that he realized how bad they were, and the fact that they put him in a corner. He now had to figure out a way to get out of this.

"Well lady, for one, a secret wouldn't be a secret if I told you it, and secondly, maybe I did come over here to try and flirt just a bit, but once that man dropped the rupees in your hand, it made me wonder if you do what I do. If you do, then that changes everything, partner," Axel replied, smiling. He always thought that he would be a lone mercenary, but maybe with the help of another he could take on really big tasks like the ones that he had to decline in the past. Also, of course this deal came with the perks of traveling with a beautiful woman.

As he was waiting for an answer however, a man came running into the bar.

"Someone, help! Bandits are running rampant in the town!" he shouted. Axel smiled and then got up.

"Uh, you can hold on to your answer next time we meet lady. I have business to handle," he said to the female he was talking to, then left the bar with his hand out, asking for rupees before he so much as touched any of the bandits.

EXIT
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down