The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kokiri Training Time! [2 Missions]

Go down

Kokiri Training Time! [2 Missions] Empty Kokiri Training Time! [2 Missions]

Post by Oliver Windhelm Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Mission Name: Kokiri Training Time!(1)
Mission Rank: Amateur
Description: 2 days have passed since Axel vowed to train the Kokiri, which meant that it was now training day. Since it is just the first day he will go easy on them, doing basic exercises as well as running around the forest.
Requirements: Get through the very long first day of training!
Player Count: 1
Reward: 50k Rupees and 75 EXP
Word Count: 750
Mission Boss: No

Mission Name: Kokiri Training Time!(2)
Mission Rank: Amateur
Description: It is the second day of training, which means that Axel will be much harder on the kokiri than yesterday. More exercise time and more running, as well as re-discussing the importance of why they are training. This will then be repeated for the five days after as well.
Requirements: Go through the rest of the kokiri's first week of training! Make it out alive!
Player Count: 1
Reward: 50k Rupees and 75 EXP
Word Count: 750
Mission Boss: No
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
Kokiri Training Time! [2 Missions] Left_bar_bleue350/5000Kokiri Training Time! [2 Missions] Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Kokiri Training Time! [2 Missions] Empty Re: Kokiri Training Time! [2 Missions]

Post by Oliver Windhelm Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Axel had a weird and frightening dream. There was a war in the kokiri forest because humans began to invade it with an army of soldiers that carried dangerous weapons, but they were getting defeated quite easily and ruthlessly by the kokiri, who from their years of training have mastered the arts of the kill. Witnessing this horrible act was Axel from a tree branch up high. Kokiri were burning people alive, stabbing them right through there brains and much more harsh kills. His body outside of this dark dream was reacting to it badly, falling off the side of the bed and causing him to wake up.

"Well, damn. I am certain these kokiri won't turn out that way though," Axel mumbled as he was breathing hard. He got up from the floor and put on his usual clothing and looked out of the wooden window to see the sun just coming out. That was a good sign because he told the kokiri the day before that they would start their first day of training early. He was in one of the houses that were vacant, and there were a lot of them like that because it seemed like the kokiri were expecting more of them, or at least that was what Axel thought. He talked to some of them the other day so he could get a better understanding of what they exactly are, and that is when one of the males told him they didn't have parents, but just came to be, so Axel wondered if more would just come to be. He got out of the large trunk house and climbed down the ladder since the rooms of these trunks were made so high up, or at least some of them. After that he went to the middle of the village which was where he told the others to meet them. Some were already there including Emma and Alex. The thing Axel noticed first was the fact that Emma cut her hair so it was half as long as last time, and was tying it up into a ponytail. He understood that she did this because she knew her hair would only get in the way of her training. The pink-haired mercenary went up to these two.

"Hey guys! I see you are one of the early ones," Axel said looking downward at the two while they stopped playing with the rocks on the floor and looked up at him. Emma got excited and hugged him, then after that Alex shook his hand.

"Hey Axel!" Emma said with a smile on her face.

"Yo Axel. So, when are we starting this thing? I am ready to learn how to fight!" Alex exclaimed while balling his fists up and pounding them together. He realized that he had to watch these two carefully, or they would end up on a heap of trouble.

"Well, maybe in about 10 more minutes. I will give the slackers some time," Axel replied, and so they waited. The two kokiri at this time asked a bit about the world outside of the forest, to which Axel replied. Basic stuff like how many of them there are and how large the world is, etc. Finally, after Axel realized the 10 minutes had passed, he got in the middle of the surrounding kokiri. There was about at least 150 of them here, ready to learn. The mercenary was disappointed that only a little more than half of them showed up, but he then thought that maybe after a few days they would come around.

"Hello all of you that are ready to learn how to protect yourself! I don't think I have properly introduced myself. I am Axel Rover and as you have known since two days ago, I will be your combat training teacher!" Axel said loud enough for everyone to hear him. Alex and Emma began shouting 'yay!' while some chattered silently about how this may be fun, but some began chattering about how this may have been a bad idea. "Ok! Now, to start we will do multiple exercises that will get your body ready for runming laps around the forest!" Axel ordered, and that gave an ok response from the kokiri, since most of them exercised on a daily basis. They all started with several dozen jumping jacks, then did sit-ups and push-ups. After that they began to stretch their limbs out, a calm finish to some tiring exercises. Because it was the first day Axel let them sit for five minutes, then he got the kokiri to run a few laps across the forest. He was leading them and the two running on the side of him were Emma and Alex. He could outrun every kokiri but decided to pace with them so he didn't have to use all of his energy.

"Am I doing good Axel?" asked Emma as she ran with the mercenary.

"You know, you shouldn't talk during a run, but hea, you are doing just fine," Axel replied, with a smile on his face, which made Emma's cheeks go red. After a few laps, they all stopped and began to exercise again. They had much more left in the day, so they repeated this process for a few hours. Exercising, then run, for the next few hours until Axel thought they all had enough, then they went back to the place in which they met that morning.

"You all did well, with he exception of a few slackers during exercising. Today was just the beginning however. For the rest of the week, training will be much harder, though I will refrain from any kind of combat training until next week," Axel told them all, then dismissed them, but two stayed. These two were Alex and Emma.

"That was cool Axel! I can't wait until we begin the combat!" Alex shouted while shaking Axel's hand and then leaving.

"Yea, it was a great day. We maybe be multiple times older than you, but there is a lot we can learn from you though. Maybe we can also teach you some things," Emma said before leaving, then waved goodbye. Axel waved back, then went back to his temporary tree trunk house.

EXIT

WC: 1051
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
Kokiri Training Time! [2 Missions] Left_bar_bleue350/5000Kokiri Training Time! [2 Missions] Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down