The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saria Character Sheet

Go down

Saria Character Sheet Empty Saria Character Sheet

Post by Saria Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Saria Character Sheet Untitled-1_1
Name: Saria

Alias: The Forest Sage, The Kokiri Ancient

Class: Sage

Sexuality: Um...Straight? What exactly do you mean by that?

Race: Kokiri-Sage

Kingdom: Ancient Hyrule. Long, long, long ago. Currently resides in the hidden away Kokiri Forest.

Special Features: Looks to be about ten years old, but has centuries behind her. she is known for her striking green hair cut short, done in a hair-bow.

Saria Character Sheet Untitled-2_1

Personality:
Saria is one of the oldest living Kokiri currently around. She is seen as their leader by the newer generation, and is second only to the Deku Tree in their eyes. She is known for having wisdom of the Kokiri Forest, and the Lost Woods, often acting as a guide to the others, although she technically has no authority over them. In fact, she makes no effort to lord this over them. The only reason she is known by the others for her age is due to the Deku Tree telling them so. She is known for the Kokiri for being kind and understanding towards them, but quick to reprimand them should they do something wrong. Others from her time may not understand exactly why this is though. Her main goal for the last several years has been to ensure the safety of both the Kokiri, and travelers within the Lost Woods, using the other Kokiri for the Forest itself, and the fairies of the Woods to know of trespassers in the Lost Woods. However, she is not without her own flaws.  She doesn't speak much of the past unless necessary. She is actually quite regretful of her immortality, having had to see so many friends leave forever, including the other Sages, and the Link of old. She does, however, still have one companion that has never left. A fairy named Gate. Gate has been her guardian fairy for all this time, and is well known for being the opposite of Saria amongst those who have met the two. Although Gate has suffered her own losses, Gate is often brash and unconcerned with tact in speaking with people, while Saria tries to carry a professional, albeit still childish demeanor. In fact, Saria makes no secret of her age to the mortals who stumble across her lands, often pointing out she is older than the oldest wiseman when her apparent age is pointed out.

1. Her secret spot in the Lost Woods, unknown to most.
2. Talking with Gate, the Deku Tree, and her fellow kokiri
3. Helping wayward travelers of the Lost Woods before they suffer an unfortunate fate.
4. Playing her song, and others that an old friend taught her.

DISLIKES:
1. Her 'gift' of immortality.
2. Bullies who believe themselves better (ALA Mido.)
3. Oppression for being different.

FEARS:
1. Letting a soul turn into a Stalfos within the Woods.
2. Outliving those who she still holds dear, such as Gate.

Saria Character Sheet Untitled-3_1
Height: 4'5

Weight: 70.5 lbs

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Green

Description:
Saria Character Sheet Nwaqdl
Saria Character Sheet Untitled-4_1

Legend: Saria is one of the oldest living Kokiri. If not THE oldest. Alongside her guardian fairy, Gate, she lived through the Ancient times when Ganondorf had first made his bid for power, the ensuing seven years of corruption, and of course, the rescue of the legendary hero of old. In fact, while the knowledge has been lost to even the most well-taught of historians, she was the one who had raised the Hero of Time from a baby as her own brother. Of course, not even at the time did many know this. And now with the land having forgotten of the hero himself, its now more legend than a simple fact. She had always been close with him, the Hero being one of the few to know of her secret place, the Sacred Forest Meadow within the Lost Woods. At the end of it sat an ancient building, a glade in front, near the now long gone stairs. Here, she sat and played her music for hours on end, and still does. Unknowing that this was actually the sacred Forest Temple she had an affinity for. Until one day years after Ganondorf's takeover. The forest had been filled with monsters, seemingly coming from within the ancient building,and she planned to do something about it. She braved the many traps and beasts within...But ultimately failed, causing her awakening as a Sage. It wasn't long before the Hero came to her rescue, and she entered the Chamber of the Sages, playing an instrumental role in sealing Ganondorf away. However, while all was fine in the initial years that followed, changes began to happen. Changes she would have been unaware of if not for her status as a Sage and her friendship with the others and the Hero. For all these centuries, she has remained within the Forest, Gate at her side, ensuring the safety of the Kokiri and strangers who may enter the Woods with the help of the forest's creatures.

RP SAMPLE:

The woods should have been quiet. After all, they had been lost to the world. In more ways than one. Many had known of them years, and years ago, knowing of their danger, and knowing to stay outside of the cursed forest. Now the Lost Woods were even more true to the name, now but a mere whisper amongst those who lived within its vicinity...

They weren't though. All throughout the foggy woods, a mysterious music filled the air. What made the music so was that there was no sign of its source as it echoed through the hollow tree-trunks that served as pathways. The song itself was actually quite happy in tone, the melody being quite uplifting, although if one listened closely, they might be able to hear an underlying sadness to it....As though whoever was the source of this tune wasn't truly feeling what the song itself was supposed to represent.

If one were to find the source of the music, they would find a surprise lying at the end. Signs of true construction. A labyrinth in its own right, stone walls separated the ground into paths before finally leading to a stone wall that blocked all further progress, save for a large staircase in the center that led further. The stairs were crumbling now, but still structurally sound. The lone hallway then finally led to the spot. The place known as the Sacred Forest Meadow. Where the large crumbling mansion that was the Forest Temple lay, its staircase long deteriorated, as well as the source of the music.

On a stump in the meadow sat a girl playing an ocarina. Green seemed to be her favored color, given the fact that every piece of clothing she wore was a shade of green. The tunic she wore ending in a matching pair of shorts were a light green, the two articles tied together by a belt. Her boots were slightly darker shade. Underneath the tunic was a sweater of a darker shade, mainly indicated by the sleeves and neck that clearly weren't connected to the tunic. Finally, her hair was the most distinctive feature. It matched her tunic in shade, cut into a short style, flattened by a hair-bow.

She didn't seem to be paying much attention to the world around her as she played the instrument in her hands. A clay ocarina, its wear having begun to show long ago, though it still worked fine, She tapped her foot in rhythm with her song before a winged ball of light interrupted. "Hey! Saria!" it exclaimed, snapping her out of her stupor. She gave a sigh, putting her instrument down, and opening her eyes to look to the fairy. "Yes Gate?" the Forest Girl asked looking to her friend.

"Don't you think we should be getting back to the others? We HAVE been out here all day...The others are probably all worried sick!" the fairy exclaimed...though this didn't elicit a very happy response from the girl. "I'm unsure I see the point Gate...Its just going to be the same thing as normal....They probably haven't even really noticed. Time doesn't really seem to pass here after all. " she pointed out, as Gate groaned. "Oh great, you're not still dwelling so much on things long done are you?" Saria frowned at that. "And why shouldn't I? We've lived her for centuries, and yet hardly nothing has changed here...Yet the world outside certainly has. We don't even know who the other sages are at this point!" she looked down, as Gate flew to her shoulder.

"OK, OK....Look I know we've had this discussion before....Yes, I can understand that with Darunia, and....him....gone, things haven't really been the same these past years, but...Things were just fine before we met them!", the faerie's words here didn't help at all, as the Sage stood. "Are you suggesting we forget about them? The reason things were so fine BEFORE we met them was because we didn't KNOW anything of the world beyond the forest! Nothing of Hyrule. We KNOW its changed far from how it was when...he....left! And you just want to pretend that's fine? Don't act like you haven't lost anyone you cared about either. Remember when Navi disappeared?"

Now it was Gate's turn to be crestfallen, her wings drooping a bit, not saying a word, as Saria realized what she just said. "I'm sorry..." she began to apologize, before Gate interrupted "No, you're right...I shouldn't just pretend all is OK...I know you're still dealing with the others despite all this time...I mean, as you said, I still can't get around Navi no longer being with us....But...We can't just wallow in self-pity....We still have to set an example for the other Kokiri. Remember what you vowed whenever he told you about what happens to non-Kokiri who enter the Lost Woods and stay too long?"

She nodded. "That I wouldn't let that happen any more...That we'd help wayward travelers out together rather than let them turn...I....still can't believe that never happened to him..."

"Right...Maybe we can talk with the Great Deku Tree about this? He should know what to do." Gate suggested, relieved when Saria finally gave her a smile. A small one, but a smile nonetheless.

"I would like that." she said quietly, as the two began to make their way out of the ancient meadow, and back to the village that was their other home.

Saria Character Sheet Untitled-5_1
Player: Magic_Al

Reference: Ganondorf Dragmire showed me the site.

Face Claim: Saria from Ocarina of Time.

Last edited by Saria on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees : 76526

Character Sheet
EXP:
Saria Character Sheet Left_bar_bleue0/5000Saria Character Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Saria Character Sheet Empty Re: Saria Character Sheet

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:09 pm

You have not put in an image or text for the 'description' part.
I know it's painfully obvious how she looks, but such is needed for the one person who never played OOT.

If you can put that in, you'll be approved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:10 pm

Ah! My fault sorry about that. My logic was that since she's my avatar....Let me fix that right now!
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Saria Character Sheet Left_bar_bleue0/5000Saria Character Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:14 pm

I figured as much. <3
BUT ALAS, RULES ARE RULES!

If you like, I can just put it in for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:17 pm

And done! Image ended up.......big.........though....Perhaps there's a way we can fix that....
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:20 pm

Alright, just leave the rest to me. Approved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down