The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killian

2 posters

Go down

Killian Empty Killian

Post by Killian Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Killian Levi.600.1595642
Killian Untitled-1_1
Name: Killian
Alias: N/A
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Human
Kingdom: Hyrule

Killian Untitled-2_1
Personality: I'm a pretty quiet person. I've been taught to keep my silence until spoken to, or if I'm giving counsel to the Princess. Of course, that doesn't stop me from talking to her freely when we're in private. While I was trained to keep a respectful, quiet demeanor around her; we're rather close, so I don't always abide by those rules. Nevertheless, I was always a quiet person, even when I was younger. My father didn't like chatter. Instead, I listen and analyse people. I'm usually pretty good at judging a person's character by the way they act and speak.

I'm not really the person to go to for fun. The thing I enjoy doing is target practice, and that about sums up my "fun". That is, if you don't count internally laughing at people's stupidity. I'm not very warm to people, but as a member of the royal guard, I try keep my tone professional. I don't like arguing, and usually end up either shutting the person up with my wonderfully dry sarcasm, or just walking away.

Around Zelda I'm usually more relaxed. That's what happens when you've been around someone since childhood. I'm not super different, but I'm certainly a lot warmer. She's the only person I don't find completely and utterly boring, and she actually understands me, just as I understand her. Since she is probably my only friend (because everyone else seems to be hellbent on convincing me of their idiocy, in one way or another), as well as being the princess, I'm pretty loyal to her, and yes, really protective. I won't say it again, but yeah.

I'm a bit skeptical about the whole "Hero of Light" thing, but I guess someone has to be. If the princess puts her utmost faith in this Link guy, then I have to make sure someone's prepared for the worst. In my experience, people aren't suddenly heroes tasked with the mission of restoring balance to... everything. A hero is someone who goes out there and proves themselves time and time again. I don't need some old story to tell me who I should idolize.
  • Princess Zelda.
  • My bow
  • Shooting people with my bow

Dislikes:

• Smart asses
  • Cowards
  • Chickens. Seriously, why are they everywhere?!

Motivations:

• Protect the Princess; It’s basically what I was raised for, and she’s kind of the only person who I can stand to be around for more than a few minutes at a time. This includes protecting her freedom of choice.
  • Make sure the kingdom doesn’t fall to shit; If it means finding some hero of legend (which I don’t believe will happen, but whatever…) or sacrificing myself (cheesy, I know). Seriously, whatever it takes.

Fears: Fears? What fears…?

• ... Fine, I have an irrational... apprehention towards chickens. They just... they're all over the place with the feathers and the... ugh.
  • Failing at protecting Zelda. I'd be failing my one mission in life and... yes, it would really hurt losing her.

Killian Untitled-3_1
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
Weight: 125 lbs
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Special features: I have a scar on my chin from when I was learning to shoot with a bow and let the arrow loose wrong.
Appearance: I’m kind of tall, and I guess a little lean. I have black—raven, whatever—hair, that’s long enough for my bangs to brush my eyes, but short enough to stay cool in the heat and not get in the way in battle. As said before, I have a scar on my chin from an arrow, and a narrow face. I am mostly muscled in my back and shoulders from drawing my bow so many times, but I’m a fair runner as well. I like to keep a good posture, even if it makes people think I have a stick up my ass, whatever; let them have their back problems. I like to wear clothes that are light and more green in color, since it helps blending into the brush in the forests.

Killian Untitled-4_1
History: My father was a nobleman and my mother was just the fortunate woman to have been chosen to marry him. I wasn't close to father at all, but mother was always kind. The only one, really. Since I was born to "nobility", my father pushed for me to be raised to fill some important position. Which meant I wouldn't be around the house. Ever. Anyways, I was sent to Hyrule castle and sorted through with the other "important little children".

Most of the girls (there weren't that many) were appointed to become future royal nursemaids, and the others were sent home. The boys were sorted into three categories: future guards of the castle, future chiefs of whatever they needed, and future commanders. I was put in with the guard group, but swords just aren't my thing. I eventually got the hang of it, but dear god, they're just so clumsy and heavy. Anyways, I guess when we were drilling in the courtyard, Zelda saw me or something, because she just came up to me one day and we started talking.

I suppose you can say we kind of connected. She didn't always want to be only a princess, and I really didn't want to be a guard. But anyways, we ended up hanging out so much that I was switched training. I became a future bodyguard for the princess, and the advising just came with it, because, let's face it, I'm much more levelheaded... So we basically became really good friends because, one, it was my job, and two, we were kind of raised together. So, that being said, I've been with her for most of my life, and I got to choose a different weapon than the sword to be trained in. Of course, I had to learn how to use one anyways, but bows are definitely my go-to. Now, we just have to figure this whole darkness stuff out, and we will be golden.
RP Sample: Thunk! Another arrow hit true in the middle of the target. Killian, clad in his green, leather armor, squinted at the circle pursed his lips in displeasure. "Off center..." he muttered to himself in displeasure, knocking another arrow. He took his time, drawing back slowly, feeling the weight of the string, and lifting his aim just a little above his target. He waited a moment, breathing evenly, feeling a slight wind change, and shifted the aim ever so slightly against the wind, letting a slow breath through his lips before finally letting the arrow loose. The arrow sunk a fraction of an inch to the left of his previous arrow, but this was the one that satisfied him.

He looked up at the sun and sighed. It was time to head back to the castle. The King had died not too long ago, and Killian just had to relieve some fraction of the stress he had by doing something familiar. But he had to get back to the Princess. He knew this was hard for her. He tried talking to her, but she was much quieter now. Killian wasn't sure what to do. He wanted to be there for his friend, but he couldn't make her look any weaker in front of people. Whenever he tried to approach her in private, she quickly changed subject. So here he was, being useless.

The archer clenched his jaw and walked to the target, retrieving his arrows. He carefully unstrung his bow and headed back to the castle, looking up at the familiar gray towers. Frowning, Killian looked to the villagers in the distance, laughing and dancing. With the King dead, he felt uneasy. He wondered how long the peace would last, what with Hyrule's alliances with Labrynna being strained. Who knew how long the villagers would be able to enjoy their song and dance?

Killian Untitled-5_1
Reference: Mary brought me ~
Face claim: Killian/Attack on Titan/Levi

Last edited by Killian on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Killian
Killian
Human
Human

Rupees : 6000

Character Sheet
EXP:
Killian Left_bar_bleue0/5000Killian Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Killian Empty Re: Killian

Post by Chase Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Accepted!
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Rupees : 339614

Character Sheet
EXP:
Killian Left_bar_bleue350/15000Killian Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down