The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training a king

Go down

Training a king Empty Training a king

Post by Aberham Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Aberham wrote:Mission Name: Training a king
Mission Rank: Amateur
Description: Aberham you have surpassed your king in battle in many ways. This is good, but you must help him catch up for later combat.
Requirements: Train Ganondorf.
Player Count: 2
Reward: 100k rupees, 75 xp.
Word Count: 1500 words. Five three hundred word posts.
Mission Boss: N/A

Aberham sat on his bench overlooking the waters.

It was a nice place he had, a mile away from the troops and the strongholds he had set himself up a small little paradise. He kept plenty of food and training equipment in a little fisherman's hut that he found next to the beech. He had also found the smallest of docks and a little rowboat. He was on a well built, sturdy bench with iron reinforcements. It was generally used as the basis for one to do bench presses's on. But it was also a comfortable chair. He had a little tarp next to it so he could throw it over whenever he left and come back to a clean, dry chair to sit on. He had also had some luck fishing here in the past. He had caught a huge fish and ate it in celebration of his own training going so well.

He remembered offering to train Ganondorf back up to his full power. He was weak and inexperienced with those two massive blades he could summon, while they were great weapons they were in poor hands. Not that he had ever said that, of course. None of the weights were out for he would be teaching him technique on using a sword rather than training his weakened muscles. They would start with wooden, dull weapons. Then once Aberham had learned something from his student with that they would move onto real weapons. It was important to fight using realistic replica's of the weapons you intended to do battle with. Aberham had carved out some strong logs into three swords. Two that looked and were sized loosely on that of Ganondorfs weapon and one that was very similar to his own blade of the knight.

He was quite exited to be going up against his king actually, he would be fighting against someone with many lifetimes of battle experience. While he had all the time in the world and all the mistakes to make Aberham carved out every morsel of power that he had achieved with blood, sweat, and tears. He sat slumped over on the bench looking out to sea. For a moment he felt happiness, just to be alive after all that he had been through. He kept an eye out for his king every few seconds, less he appear to be of poor vigilance.
Aberham
Aberham
Human
Human

Rupees : 97003

Character Sheet
EXP:
Training a king Left_bar_bleue0/5000Training a king Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Training a king Empty Re: Training a king

Post by Aberham Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:19 pm

(had to include this)
Aberham
Aberham
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:59 am

(someone needs to make a Scott Pilgrim RP site....)

Ganondorf walked past the structures they had built since their conquering of this island. After a few weeks, he was finally ready for his training. As much as he hated to admit it, his most recent return from the Dark Realm had drained him of most of his dark strength, and he needed to regain his lost power. Were he at full stength, he would've crushed Abraham like a bug for even muttering a word about him being weak. But, he had to be honest with himself. There was no way he could make an attack on Hyrule in his current state. He noticed his champion sitting alone on a bench, looking out over the waters. While he had no interest in such things, he had to admit, it was a nice day. The color of the water and the sky matched perfectly, it was hard to tell where exactly the horizon was. Granted, it paled in comparrison to the beautiful dunes of Gerudo Valley...back when he was the king....before he was banished and had his throne taken from him...he huffed at that thought. He faster he regained his strength, the quicker he would be to reclaiming his throne.

"Abraham!" He called out, stepping over to the Knight on the bench. "The time has come. I am ready for our training." He huffed once again...even saying that sentance made his skin crawl. "Just how exactly do you expect to train your King?" He asked, a smirk apparant on his face. "As you know, I've had thousands of years of battle experience...while I am sure you haven't been on this earth for nearly that long....."

He crossed his arms over his chest, his swords appearing behind him, one on his left side, the other on his right. THey were both standing upright, their blades pierced into the sand. He reached over with his right hand, drawing one of his swords up from the ground. "I shall start with one, to make it easier on you." He remarked. "Do not mistake my decrease in strength for inexperience, boy." He said, his words icy cold, the smirk on his face turning into a scowl.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aberham Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:24 pm

Aberham drew himself from the ground, standing tall. He left his shield on the bench and drew his own weapon. "Alright, I will stretch your fencing muscles. Later, since you intend to fight with two weapons you will wield two weapons, and we'll have a sword fight."

He took a few steps closer to Ganondorf. Aberham was a six foot six giant an entire inch taller than the king of all evil in front of him. He was sure to put off the air about him that he would not just be pushed around by his king. His true loyalty would have to be earned, though he had it for now he made it clear who needed who in this relationship as he looked ever so slightly down into his eyes.

"I'll start by teaching you the modern sword techniques, we are here to improve your skill right now. I have little doubt that you can build your muscle definition back up with your own efforts. We will start with a duel, the only way you can win is to tap your sword on my body, the same goes for you. Besides that I am not going to be holding back and I do not expect you to do so either."

He put his arm behind his back, this was for two reasons. One so that it would not get in his way and one so that he could demonstrate proper one handed sword technique. He held the sword up in a blocking defensive position, there were many moves and other positions he could flow into from this point. Aberham was an expert swordsman. "You have the first blow my king, please. Show me what you can do." His  ape fluttered in the wind, the birds were quite and the sun was rising in the sky, this would be an excellent duel. He would teach him how to fight again like he had been taught. There would be no hand holding, no coddling, he would fight him to the very best of his ability and strike him until he would be able to beat him. It had taken him two years of solid training to beat his sword master, lets see if this man could use such large weaponry effectively. "ON GUARD!"
Aberham
Aberham
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down