The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training day (me and Chase)

2 posters

Go down

Training day (me and Chase) Empty Training day (me and Chase)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:10 am

Aberham wrote:Mission Name: Training day
Mission Rank: Amateur
Description: Teach your friend the ways of your class, either the basics of magic or the basics of fighting.
Requirements: Learn somthing about the other person.
Player Count: 2
Reward: 100k rupees, 75 xp
Word Count: 1200 200 words per post.
Mission Boss: N/A

It was another calm day at lake Hylia.

Far away from the patch of blood from where a breathtakingly large koy fish met his end and was butchered for some fish filet later that very same day, Agnes awaited for her new friend Chase to return. She was practicing manipulating the water on a small island just off the main beech. There was a tree in the middle of it and the water was so shallow going up to it that the only thing that would get wet if you walked over there was your shoes. She was sitting on a tree branch and practicing how to make the waves move. She could not control a great amount at one time, or else it would cease to bend to her will.

Agnes hopped down, she had a bag with some food and a robe in it in case if she got cold. She walked past that and looked up at the sun, covering her eyes with her right hand. It would be about time for Chase to arrive. She wanted to try something, she raised her arms and little by little the shallow waves began to part. Her water staff was stuck in the ground on the right of her feet, she wanted to try it without it's help. Her hair looped in graceful arks and blew with a new found wind. It certainly looked cool, even if she was just parting twenty feet of three inch deep water, it was a start. Her arms rapidly got tired. She wondered how long she could hold it, eh. She figured that if her friend was a couple minutes late then he could get his shoes wet, and held it for a minute.

Last edited by Agnes on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Training day (me and Chase) Empty Re: Training day (me and Chase)

Post by Chase Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:41 am

Chase, obviously with Kaira, walked up to lake Hylia. And, completely forgetting the water part in lake, he forgot to dress for the occasion. So, he had, a couple of things tied to him. His gauntlets were tied on his right side of his belt loop hole, and his hat was snapped in on his left side of him on his belt hole. And then he tied his jacket around his waist, wearing a black t-shirt underneath. He went around the place he first saw her when they killed that fish. "I really wish you were a Kokiri so I could stop coming with you. I never liked the smell of lake." Chase heard Kaira say. Chase just raised and eyebrow at her and smiled. "Man, you know you love spending so much time with me. We are like, two peas in a pod. Pb and J. Ramen and Noodles. Brother and Sister." Chase said, planning on going on and on till Kaira stopped him. "Oh, just shut up. Look, Agnes is right there anyway.' Kaira told him. Chase looked straight ahead and saw her. "Hey Nes!" He said, waving and walking towards her, smiling. Kaira also landed on his shoulder, resting her wings a bit.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Rupees : 339614

Character Sheet
EXP:
Training day (me and Chase) Left_bar_bleue350/15000Training day (me and Chase) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:26 am

Agnes shook her hand at the wrist to wave at him, the water on her right side wavered. "Oop!" She said returning to hold the waters to  the side for her friend. It was not that difficult, even if it did strain her a bit. You know how you open a door for someone? This was like opening twenty thick ones at once. Not terribly straining, but you could still feel it. As Chase walked through the path she had cleared for him, it closed like a zipper a couple feet behind him. When she was all done she took her water staff from the ground. "Hey Chase! Kaira."

She saw the gauntlets on his belt and briefly wondered if he had to wear a stronger belt to hold them up. "Did you sleep well? I got home and passed out in a food coma last night, We really should not have tried to finish all of that fish." She recalled a brief stomach ache and going strait to bed in her apartment last night. It was worth in though, the fish was really really good. She leaned back against the solitary thick tree on the small island. Wiping some off the sand off her shoes into the grass and resting her tingling arms on her staff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:27 am

Chase sat down for a bit, resting his feet. "You don't understand how stressful it is being surronded by ten year olds all day and night. all they do is scream and run around. It's tiring." Chase told her, looking across the lake. Kaira, not really feeling like insulting him, stayed quiet and just flew around the small island a bit, making sure not to get eaten by a, lets say, big ass koy fish. Chase then looked at the sky and sighed. He then propped himself up with one hand, and then full stood up. "I can't stay for long. Training starts in the afternoon. So, what are we doing my good madam?" Chase asked her, doing a little bow before standing up and leaning on the tree again. Kaira then flew close to him, this time to make fun. "Wow! you are actually thinking of your duties as a trainer more than your manly desires! Good job!" Chase waved her away, mumbling "Shut up Kaira." Kaira giggled and started flying around again, basically having the time of her life. Chase looked up to her and smiled. It looked like she was moving on from the fact that her friend died.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Training day (me and Chase) Left_bar_bleue350/15000Training day (me and Chase) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:16 pm

"Aww sorry to hear, but lets make what time we have together happy ok?  We were talking last night how you would show me the basics of self defense if I showed you the basics of magic." Agnes had always wanted to learn how to fight. Being made helpless by a goddamn FISH my have put the idea in her head to be trained by Chase. She wondered if he was any good as a fighter, she knew via conversation that she was training Kokori how to fight, but she kind of wanted to know if he was any good. Sure, he had those gauntlets on his side instead of say... a sword. But that only told her that he either preferred using his fists instead of a weapon or he thought he was good enough. The only reason she had any doubt was because when she looked at him to attack the fish he made her go up and kill it. Instead of punching it at least once. Still, some people did not like violence, and that was alright with her. She had agreed to show him the basics of magic only so that they would be even. It was really difficult doing magic let alone explaining it. But she was teaching a friend, so it wold not be that bad. "Could we start with you?" She did not want to bother a friend who was training people all day, but she resolved that she would be fine as long as she did not act like a young child.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Chase nodded and scratched his head. "Okay, how should we do this. Training you and training Kokiri will be totally different. Just self defense right?" Chase asked, getting close to her. Once he was close enough, he threw his left fist straight past her face on her right side. "Okay, I need you to try and counter this attack, like this, using only your body." Chase told her. He was seriously going to just let her do what she can, but this was her trying to train a bit. So, being the awesomely nice guy he was, tried to give some advice. "Remember, I am bigger and heavier than you. Try to use that to your advantage." Chase told her, keeping his position. Kaira started to fly a bit higher, looking at the birds. "Aww, see? this is why birds eat fish. Birds don't try and eat fairys. Big ole evil fishy monsters like that koy fish, would have ate me without thinking. Nature in the sky is the greatest thing ever." Meanwhile, Chase was getting kind of fidgety trying to make sure Kaira was keeping herself safe while he wasn't paying all that much attention to her. He did intact notice she loved getting into trouble. Just like The Crusaders.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:59 pm

"Ok, I'm ready." Said Agnes, who worked out what she wanted to do. When Chase tried the move again she brought her arms up to block, but not a direct block. She moved her arms with the attack that way it would go farther than she intended. Then she leaned over and kicked him on the but like a horse. She was trying to get him away from her, because the idea is to push the attacker away then leg it to the exit. She was not a totally helpless girl, as she easily could have been after spending such a long time in college. She had an older brother who beat her up all the time and a younger brother who she fought with alot when she was younger as well... Maby not every time in self defense. "Was that good? I think I can do better...." She was out of practice. She had not been in any sort of phiscial confrontation for years until the fish. Even then she would not even call it physical because she just killed it with spells. It was true that while her block had been right on that her kick had to much hesitation and to little force behind it. She thought of all sorts of things she could have done wrong. Was her stance right? Should she have wasted time kicking him at all? Maby an eye gouge would have been more prudent. Her lack of confidence in her performance showed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Chase caught himself and stood straight up for a bit, looking at her from all angles. "That, was decent. But I think you can do better." Chase told her, closing his eyes and scratching his head, with his occasional sighing. He then looked up in the sky Thats when he then faced Agnes and knocked on his right cheek. "I want you to punch me as hard as you can. Don't hold back. Don't pull back even for one second." Chase told her. He in fact noticed that Agnes looked like she was hesitating a bunch when she tried to counter Chases "attack". Besides all the hesitating, it was completely fine. Meanwhile, Kaira started to fly closer to the sea. Being, fairly careless. "Everything about a lake is just, fishy. Man, Kaira, I don't know what Chase is talking about, you are one funny Fairy." She said to herself, then started to fly higher up. "Seriously though, the lake smells horrible." Chase, not really paying attention to Kaira at the time, loosened up his jaw and neck. If he kept it firm her punch would do way more damage than he wanted. This was most likely going to hurt either way though. Unless she just decided not to all together.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Not a split second after Chase told her to punch him Agnes threw a jab right at his jaw. It was fast, snappy, and would probably hurt a lot if he was not ready for it. In the moment she was only focused on knocking his teeth in, not if he was ready or not or wondering if she should hold back. She had actually punched people quite alot before she moved off to boring college, she punched people in bars, she punched people who aggressively hit on her, she was not very violent but she was an extremely poor person and she had been raised in a house where if you poored a bowl of cereal for yourself you had to fight your way to the breakfast table or risk losing it. Right after she was cupped her hands over her mouth and said "Oh sorry! Were you ready? Are you hurt?" She sat on the ground. "Lets work on this more later, if you want to start working on magic we should do it soon before you have to go. I'll just teach you a basic spell you get to know on day one of magic academy. Did I tell you? I graduated from a college for witches and wizards." She took her staff and stood up, only grabbing a handful of sand. She was ready to teach this beautiful if useless spell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:28 am

Chase did in fact get punched in the jaw. And he did in fact stumble a bit, but did not fall. He took way too many punches in the face for that to really hurt him. Like, he felt the pain and all, but it wasnt enough for him to spit out a tooth or anything. He rubbed his chin and then smiled at her. "That was, also decent, Nes. Keep going with that." Chase told her, joking and then winked at her. Chase then stretched a little bit and untied his jacket from his waist and set it by the tree. He really did start to feel the heat beat down on him, but, decided to keep his T-shirt on to try and make sure Agnes did not get un-comfortable. "Friendship spell? Wow, I got some Kokiri i'm training back in the woods that are totally into friendship and stuff. Their life goal or something. So, how we going to do this?" Chase asked her, trying to fan his body by pulling and letting go of his shirt to get some air. "It is, really getting hot." Chase pointed out, staring at the sun. "Im going to die, a very slow and painful death." Chase mummer to himself. Waiting for instructions.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:08 am

Agnes nodded and showed him the handful of sand. "Ok here, take a bit of sand in your palm like this. Don't squeeze it, be sure it stays loose." For a moment she tried to remember how she was taught, the she remembered perfectly. "Ok, clear your head from all outside distractions, focus only on the sand in your palm and on my voice. Let everything else fade to black." She held out her handful of sand forward and closed her eyes as an example. "Now imagine your feelings of friendship for someone, no it doesn't have to be me it can be your mom or whatever. Take the sand in both hands..." She did so gently which made a soft sound. "Now imagine the flower that describes you best, it does not need to be dead on just in the ballpark. Now squeeze it as lightly as you can, like you would shake the hand of someone you respect." She did so and if Chase was following instructions he would just be able to hear his sand churning. "Hold it, hooooold, and.... We're done. You can look at yours now." In her hand Agnes held a beautiful Calla Lily, it was made out of sand but the sand was looser and more tight in certain area's to give a feel of it's line structure. "Back in the old times, they say if yo give your flower to someone else then as long as they hold it dear it will never crumble or wither even until the day one of you croak. There is a bit of magic in all of us and it follows us even past the grave. That is why people swap flowers even today." She wondered if Chase would give her his flower, it's just a crummy ceremony done by old and now dead people, she resolved  that while she would like the flower of her friend she would not be upset if he just wanted to learn to make a few more or keep this one to show off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:54 am

Chase bent down and grabbed some sand and did exactly what she said, trying his best to not wonder what exactly Kaira was doing. Slowly, things got quieter and quieter. He was only focused on the sand and listening to Agnes voice. No waves, no sounds, nothing. He started to feel the sand transform a bit into his hand, but alas, he didn't open up his eyes to check it out. He was doing exactly what he was supposed to do. Thinking of a friend. A friend from years ago. When Chase opened his eyes and he had a rose. He raised an eyebrow at this. Weren't their any cooler flowers out there? He had to get stuck with a rose? Nothing like the flower of life, or legends, or something? Chase then looked at Agnes, and smiled. "Wow, this is a pretty cool trick Nes." He said, walking over to her, handing her the flower. That's, when Kaira came out of nowhere and started harassing Chase again. "Oooo, giving a flower to your lady friend, real romantic." She said, then landing on Chases shoulder. Chase wanted to tell Kaira to shut up, but decided not to, for the, non existent kids.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:46 pm

When Chase gave Agnes his rose she said. "Aww... Thank you Chase! Here, you can have mine." She handed her small flow over and placed it gently in his hand. Chases Rose was a bit bigger than her water based flower, it would be tougher and more delicate. But Agnes was a much better mage than him so her would be so well built it would hold it's shape until he stomped on it a few times. "Wow, you really pick on him a lot don't you Kiara." She giggled. "I bet he deserves it." She checked the time by glancing up to the sun, it looked like they were not simply just out of time but Chase would be late if he did not leave immediately. "Oh, it's time for you two to go. You're more than welcome to stay with me if you like but I think you may be more needed at home. Goodbye guys!" She waved, they had not made plans to meet up again but they would always know where to find her. She sat down with her back to the tree and parted the waters for them again. After they were far out of view she let the waters fall back and started levitating some fresh water from the lake into a circle above her hand. She would need to leave soon as well, less she neglect her study's. But maby it could wait until after a nap....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:00 pm

APPROVED! Your rewards will be given shortly!
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
Training day (me and Chase) Left_bar_bleue350/5000Training day (me and Chase) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down