The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase]

Post by Saria Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:22 pm

As Saria entered the oh so 'secret' hideout of the Crusaders, she gave a sigh looking to the three. "Kuro...Kukki....Sukuta...What are you three doing?" she asked a bit sternly. "Sneaking off to keep playing after what just happened?" she shook her head, though there was a small smile to show she wasn't entirely angry. Gate, however, was. "Hey! Are you three kidding!? Playing games after Yorrel just-....Have you thought about what Kaira must be going through!?" she shouted, before Saria cut her off with a frown and a glare. "Enough, Gate...I suppose we're all dealing with this in different ways..." she looked back to Chase.

"In any case, the Deku Tree and I wish to discuss your, and our other guest's plan, Mr. Chase." she stated politely, taking a look to the Crusaders for a moment. "Don't think we're done though." she scolded like an old mother despite looking the same age.

As she turned to leave their hideout, she heard the voice of the Pink-Haired man, and a couple of Kokiri she immediately recognized by their voices. She couldn't help but smile a bit, knowing that those two would surely be gung-ho for the plan ever since she had heard the plan. Most of the Kokiri liked living their simple lives of playing and such...And as much as they would deny it, the Crusaders counted...But Alex and Emma were different...They somewhat reminded her of...her brother.

"Alex, Emma...You're not bothering our guest, are you?" she asked as she emerged, looking to the three, seeing Emma and the Pink-Haired man shaking hands. Yep. Just as she had expected...A grin playing to her lips. The chance presented itself, and those two immediately jumped upon it.
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees : 76526

Character Sheet
EXP:
Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5000Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase]

Post by Chase Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:01 pm

Chase looked over to Saria as she also kind of scolded The Crusaders. When she was done, her fairy was right on top of that. Did they always get scolded like that? Chase smirked and nodded and waited for Saria to leave. "Well, guys, been fun. Don't stop being you. It's kind of cool." Chase said, picking up his bag and standing up. That's when Kuro stopped him for a second. "Don't worry, nothing like this will ever happen again. Believe that." He said, smiling, but it didn't really feel like he was happy. It felt more like a reassuring smile more than anything. Chase nodded and started to walk away again, till Kukki pelted him in the head with an apple.

Chase was picking a lot of apples out of his head. What exactly was Kukki's thinking process through that? Chase saw the guy who had, some trouble growing up, talking to some Kokiri of his own. Chase then look at Saria, who looked like, she was stalking them truthfully. Is that her deal? Does she just stalk people? He did though, have to admit, Kuro has some taste, Saria was cute. Chase decided to just go the way he thought he saw everybody else go, to the Deku Tree.

Once Chase got there, he looked the Deku Tree in the face. Or bark, whatever its called when you look straight at a tree with a face on it. Chase then just put his hands in his pocket and whistle away. "Wow, this is awkward." Chase mumbled to himself. It truthfully felt like the tree was indeed, staring at him. Thats when chase had an idea that did not deal with his situation. He could write his song about the crusaders! "Three friends, taking on the world together. Big plans in a bigger world." Chase thought to himself, still waiting for the pink guy and Saria. Thinking on what awaits him, for the period of time hes there for.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Rupees : 339614

Character Sheet
EXP:
Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/15000Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:54 am

"Alex, Emma...You're not bothering our guest, are you?" Saria asked as she came back to the village.

"Oh, no! Me and Emma are just showing our appreciation for his wanting to help us out Saria!" replied Alex quickly and nervously with his hands pointed out and waving them, as if he kind of feared her. He smiled though.

"Yes, it is true, what he says. we are just happy that a human wants to lend us a hand," Emma replied, smiling back at Saria.

"Welp, it seems that you have found Chase then? Ok, it seems like I will have to talk to you two later," Axel said to his newest acquaintances. They waved goodbye at each-other as Axel and Saria went back to the Deku Tree. After a few seconds Chase trailed behind them too. Once that happened Axel oddly noticed that he hasn't told them his name yet. How rude of him, especially since he vaguely remembers Saria asking. "Sorry for being rude you guys, heheh. My name is Axel, just in case you didn't already know," he said smiling to the two. Now that they were all here, they could discuss some things with the great Deku Tree."Ok Deku, so before they come back here, do you agree with what I am trying to do? If you tell me not to, then I will have no choice but to leave I guess," Axel asked, looking up at the large tree.
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/5000Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:53 am

Saria gave an understanding nod to Alex and Emma as they explained themselves, before the pink-haired man quickly figured out that they had tracked down Chase. She wordlessly watched as he bidded farewell to the two adventurous kokiri. "It seems your plan may work after all if you two keep this up." she had to joke as they made their ways back to the Deku Tree. "Getting in the favor of the Crusaders, Alex, and Emma was actually a bit expected...But it still bodes well." she explained as they reentered the Deku Tree's Glade.

As they did, however, the Pink-Haired man then spoke. "Sorry for being rude you guys, heheh. My name is Axel, just in case you didn't already know..." She couldn't help but laugh a bit at that, deciding to make the most of the lightened mood. "Well then its a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. Axel."  she joked, as her demeanor stiffened back to being a bit more professional as he asked the tree an important question. "Ok Deku, so before they come back here, do you agree with what I am trying to do? If you tell me not to, then I will have no choice but to leave I guess," he seemed hesitant to do so though...Determined to train the forest Children.

The Deku Tree immediately spoke. "I have indeed thought about your proposal...For centuries we have lived in peace, secluded here in the forest...Away from the hardships of the rest of the world...A safe haven for my children if you will...However, it seems as though this generation has now been exposed to the horrors of the world...Through the loss of one of their own...After much consideration, I believe you both to be trustworthy enough to take temporary residence in our home. It would certainly not be the first, nor likely last time...However, you must be aware of the Forest's curse...Anyone who enters and becomes lost shall change into a monster....As it was written centuries ago...Thus, while you both are welcome to temporarily stay in hopes of training them to not befall a similar fate to young Yorrel...You shall briefly have to occasionally leave and return to avoid such a fate...Do you accept?" the ancient tree asked, looking to them for their responses, before then finishing with "I am sure Saria shall be able to guide your ways out and in then...Saria, do you have any more to add?"

Saria then stepped forward. "Honestly father...I believe we can trust them." she got straight to the point. "I observed them when that mad child revealed what he did to Yorrel...Saw how they felt of our plight...And how the others saw them...If I am being completely honest...Ever since our awakenings all those centuries ago, and...his...rescuing of all of us, I have felt we needed to better ourselves for protection should the forest ever be invaded by monsters again...But only select few, such as Alex and Emma agreed with this idea...But now...I believe they are more willing..." her expression hardened a bit. "And I wish to partake as well...For far too long have I done nothing but simply watch the Forest Temple, and guide wayward travelers out...I wish to help defend us."

As she finished, the other Kokiri began to flood back in, murmuring to themselves, before quieting as the Deku Tree began to speak again. "It has been decided. Both, Saria and I, feel that today's incident is a lesson in the harsh realities of the world...And thus knowledge of self-defense is necessary. Sir Chase, and Sir Axel shall stay as honorary guests to help in that goal."

This was met by both cheers and groans, before it all ended with the Deku Tree commanding their "SILENCE!", before looking to the two men. "When do you feel training should start?"

Last edited by Saria on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colored text that was not supposed to be.)
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees : 76526

Character Sheet
EXP:
Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5000Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:00 pm

Chase was scratching the bridge of his nose, waiting for Saria and Axel to catch up so he could stop having to stand there and just be awkward. So, when he saw the two walk up, he was more than fairly relived. He then listened to Saria and Deku Tree go back and fourth, not really paying attention. Chase then saw in the corner if his eye an eye in the bushes. Chase squinted a bit harder at it, trying to not seem noticeable. He saw a girl with, blonde hair. What is with these people and sneaking around? Chase coughed and saw her go away, real quietly. Chase was actually impressed, she could have killed somebody with how quiet she was. Chase smirked and continued to try and listen to the Deku Tree and Saria. He then heard when they should start traning. Chase cupped his chin for a second, and thought about it. He wanted to wait a week, to let people mourn over their loss, have time to get over it. But, The Crusaders looked like they wanted to actually become something. And, maybe those Kokiri Axel was talking to wanted to train. Chase sighed for a bit. He wanted this to be the first test. Maybe, he could start testing them to see who the best was, to then assign that one to official protector. Chase sighed, actually going for it. "The Kokiri who are done mourning and ready for action, I want them to meet me where Yorrel died." Chase said, planning on only training the ones that came the next day. Chase then heard a little cheer coming from some other bushes. Chase jumped a bit, kind of startled. He turned around to see a lot of rustling. How was it so easy for Koriki to just sneak up on people? Chase smiled and shook his head. He, knew who it was. He then waited for the answer Axel was going to say. Did he catch his drift?
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Rupees : 339614

Character Sheet
EXP:
Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/15000Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Saria commented on Axel's meeting of Alex and Emma as they walked towards the Great Deku Tree, stating that he did well getting the favors of Alex and Emma, which made him smile. Once they got there he asked his question to the Deku Tree who responded by basically telling him that him and Chase are welcomed to stay in the village to train the kokiri as long as they leave it every now and then so they don't turn into monsters. Saria then added her blessings, so that meant Axel was able to roll with his plans to help these people protect themselves. The Great Deku Tree then asked Axel when he wanted to start training them.

"Well sir, I want to start training them in two days, so they can have a little time to prepare with what they are to endure as well as mourn for their fallen comrade," Axel responded. "Thank you and Saria for allowing me to do this, I really appreciate it," he added, then began to leave through the narrow passage, going on to tel the kokiri of the drastic  changes that are to happen. Some may not like it and decline, so he would only train those that are up to the challenge.

EXIT
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/5000Chilling in The Forest![Closed][Saria, Chase] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2