The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

old staff apps

+3
Chase
Oliver Windhelm
Zelda
7 posters

Go down

old staff apps Empty Re: old staff apps

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:22 pm

Name: Most sites I just use my characters name and go as Micah
Characters: Micah Struass
Activity Level: I can be as active as I need to be. Though I have college and work, I have a ton of free time and am able to rp quite a bit.
Preferred Position: Admin Or Mod, whichever you choose.
Experience: I've been role-playing upwards of 5 years and have been staff on about 3(if need be pm me and I'll send links). Though I've made four or five, only two had a memberbase. The rest never took off or are not finished.
Notes: While I know the lore behind LOZ, I've only played Link to the past, OOT, Minish cap, The original game, and twilight princess. Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelda Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Approved as an admin!

Micah Strauss wrote:Name: Most sites I just use my characters name and go as Micah
Characters: Micah Struass
Activity Level: I can be as active as I need to be.  Though I have college and work, I have a ton of free time and am able to rp quite a bit.
Preferred Position: Admin Or Mod, whichever you choose.
Experience: I've been role-playing upwards of 5 years and have been staff on about 3(if need be pm me and I'll send links). Though I've made four or five, only two had a memberbase. The rest never took off or are not finished.
Notes: While I know the lore behind LOZ, I've only played Link to the past, OOT, Minish cap, The original game, and twilight princess. Wink
Zelda
Zelda
Human
Human

Rupees : 877020

Character Sheet
EXP:
old staff apps Left_bar_bleue445/15000old staff apps Empty_bar_bleue  (445/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:00 pm

Name: Axel Rover

Characters: Axel Rover

Activity Level: About 3 hours a day, maybe more

Preferred Position: Developer

Experience: I used to be a developer on a One Piece site, which included me making several islands, important NPCs, event ideas that did get used, and creating a bunch of other small things. I can't GFX, but I am learning to, and I am sure that I can make up for that with my skills as a creator. I also am a moderator on a Nanatsu no Taizai site and have been for about 3 weeks. The owner has told me that I am doing good so far. I also dabble in a bit of coding, though I am not a genius.

Notes: I have Never played a Zelda game all the way through, so the only stuff I know is the details that the wiki gives me. I promise you this will not affect my creativity however, because I can always learn about Legend of Zelda lore.
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
old staff apps Left_bar_bleue350/5000old staff apps Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelda Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Approved as a Developer!
Axel Rover wrote:Name: Axel Rover

Characters: Axel Rover

Activity Level: About 3 hours a day, maybe more

Preferred Position: Developer

Experience: I used to be a developer on a One Piece site, which included me making several islands, important NPCs, event ideas that did get used, and creating a bunch of other small things. I can't GFX, but I am learning to, and I am sure that I can make up for that with my skills as a creator. I also am a moderator on a Nanatsu no Taizai site and have been for about 3 weeks. The owner has told me that I am doing good so far. I also dabble in a bit of coding, though I am not a genius.

Notes: I have Never played a Zelda game all the way through, so the only stuff I know is the details that the wiki gives me. I promise you this will not affect my creativity however, because I can always learn about Legend of Zelda lore.
Zelda
Zelda
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
old staff apps Left_bar_bleue445/15000old staff apps Empty_bar_bleue  (445/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Name: Chase
Characters: Chase Airsu
Activity Level: 2-3 hours or usually more on weekdays. And all day more or less on weekends.
Preferred Position: Mod. But I am totally fine with anything else.
Experience: I have made several OP sites, two Naruto sites, and a pokemon site. Me and my friend did it more for fun than anything. I was a Admin on a pokemon site that actually had a member base. and besdes that, I have been admin on two others and mod on two.
Notes: I am really basing all of my LOZ logic on stuff my friend told me. And wiki.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Rupees : 339614

Character Sheet
EXP:
old staff apps Left_bar_bleue350/15000old staff apps Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelda Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:43 pm

Approved as Mod!
Chase wrote:Name: Chase
Characters: Chase Airsu
Activity Level: 2-3 hours or usually more on weekdays. And all day more or less on weekends.
Preferred Position: Mod. But I am totally fine with anything else.
Experience: I have made several OP sites, two Naruto sites, and a pokemon site. Me and my friend did it more for fun than anything. I was a Admin on a pokemon site that actually had a member base. and besdes that, I have been admin on two others and mod on two.
Notes: I am really basing all of my LOZ logic on stuff my friend told me. And wiki.
Zelda
Zelda
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:40 am

Name: Draygglez. (Self created nick, I spammed it on the net..lol..)
Characters: I'll be playing as Dray.
Activity Level: Well, I registered yesterday and I've been on for quite a few hours. I can be active during the week at least six hours with intervals. Weekends, am free but am currently preparing for an exam in a week or two.
Preferred Position: Chatbox mod/item mod
Experience: Active member- Narutosaga(one of the top five rp sites)
Overall moderator- Shinobigaiden
Overall moderator- Shinobisamurai
Created my own site, about three different ones, myself though it was unfinished due to time and other things- last year.
Notes: Am currently on mobile though that won't stop me from generating huge wcs. Getting a new laptop soon and will increase activity.
I love.......... things...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:59 am

Name: They call me Furfur, but Ztaroque is fine.
Characters: Ztaroque
Activity Level: I will be active here on a daily basis.
Preferred Position: Administrative, but moderator is also fine. I'm willing to try for developer, though I might need a small hand with that.
Experience: I have been an aministrator of a Megaman roleplaying website for well over 7 years. I have experience in handling troublemakers with peaceful negotiations rather than instant banning; so I was a favorite for handling most crises (that along with the fact I'm near impossible to anger). I love reading profiles and have talents in cleaning up other peoples messes.
Notes: I have no job in real life so I'll probably be here way more often than I need to anyway. Ahahah... hah.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelda Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:40 pm

Approved as Mod!

Draygglez wrote:Name: Draygglez. (Self created nick, I spammed it on the net..lol..)
Characters: I'll be playing as Dray.
Activity Level: Well, I registered yesterday and I've been on for quite a few hours. I can be active during the week at least six hours with intervals. Weekends, am free but am currently preparing for an exam in a week or two.
Preferred Position: Chatbox mod/item mod
Experience: Active member- Narutosaga(one of the top five rp sites)
Overall moderator- Shinobigaiden
Overall moderator- Shinobisamurai
Created my own site, about three different ones, myself though it was unfinished due to time and other things- last year.
Notes: Am currently on mobile though that won't stop me from generating huge wcs. Getting a new laptop soon and will increase activity.
I love.......... things...
Zelda
Zelda
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelda Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Approved as Admin!

Ztaroque wrote:Name: They call me Furfur, but Ztaroque is fine.
Characters: Ztaroque
Activity Level: I will be active here on a daily basis.
Preferred Position: Administrative, but moderator is also fine. I'm willing to try for developer, though I might need a small hand with that.
Experience: I have been an aministrator of a Megaman roleplaying website for well over 7 years. I have experience in handling troublemakers with peaceful negotiations rather than instant banning; so I was a favorite for handling most crises (that along with the fact I'm near impossible to anger). I love reading profiles and have talents in cleaning up other peoples messes.
Notes: I have no job in real life so I'll probably be here way more often than I need to anyway. Ahahah... hah.......
Zelda
Zelda
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:25 am

Name: Magic_Al; Saria on here.

Characters: Saria

Activity Level: In the past few days since joining, I have been very active. School and work may get in the way at some points, however.

Preferred Position: Moderator. Would be OK with another role, but would prefer to just moderate.

Experience: I have not quite done group moderating before, but have ran a couple of fan pages before elsewhere.

Notes: Not too much.
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees : 76526

Character Sheet
EXP:
old staff apps Left_bar_bleue0/5000old staff apps Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:15 pm

Saria wrote:Name: Magic_Al; Saria on here.

Characters: Saria

Activity Level: In the past few days since joining, I have been very active. School and work may get in the way at some points, however.

Preferred Position: Moderator. Would be OK with another role, but would prefer to just moderate.

Experience: I have not quite done group moderating before, but have ran a couple of fan pages before elsewhere.

Notes: Not too much.

Approved For Mod!
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Rupees : 339614

Character Sheet
EXP:
old staff apps Left_bar_bleue350/15000old staff apps Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaseki Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Name: Kaseki
Characters: Darkurr
Activity Level: Not approved yet. Though I am always online.
Preferred Position: Whatever
Experience: I've Admined, Modded, dev'd, basically anything. I'm most known for my GFX, however I do admin a lot of.. things.
Notes: Contact me at my Skype (See profile) or whatnots.
Kaseki
Kaseki
Sheikah
Sheikah

Rupees : 77999

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Darkurr wrote:Name: Kaseki
Characters: Darkurr
Activity Level: Not approved yet. Though I am always online.
Preferred Position: Whatever
Experience: I've Admined, Modded, dev'd, basically anything. I'm most known for my GFX, however I do admin a lot of.. things.
Notes: Contact me at my Skype (See profile) or whatnots.

APPROVED for a Developer position!
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Name: Kildaroy is my go-to alias, though on this site, most would hail me as Gareth.
Characters: Gareth Evershield
Activity Level: Online every weekday during lunchtimes and evenings. Online during most weekends.
Preferred Position: Moderator
Experience: I've been an officer (essentially an in-game moderator) of a few RP guilds in video games where OOC chat has been monitored, and character applications have been evaluated, though I've never done so on a FRP website. Though the rules may be slightly different, I'd be happy to help, but also learn from the fellow staff members to run a respectable website.
Notes: My goal as a Moderator for this site would also be to assist in the easy transition from beginner to active member (hence all the questions that I may pass information easily, as well as post concise and thorough guides on how to survive this website.) Another I'd like to help with is solidifying systems, enhancing classes and character sheets so things such as combat between players, dungeons groups(when they arrive), and missions can have the option to be a bit more tactical and system based. Of course, this is a FRP website, but if the option to use a game-like system is there, I think some members would enjoy the option!

Last edited by Gareth Evershield on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 pm

yea alright, let's see how you do. Welcome to the staff team. You are APPROVED as a moderator!
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelda Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:57 am

Staff Sign Ups are now back up in session.
Zelda
Zelda
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:52 pm

Name: Blader
Characters: Link and Asthar
Activity Level: I was a bit inactive at first but my activity has increased a great deal and I can say I am pretty active
Preferred Position: Applying for mod, don't mind anything else
Experience: I've been rping for more than 7 years and have been a part of numerous rp sites. In some of those sites I have been a mod or co-admin at times.
Notes: I'd love to help out in any way I can!

Last edited by Link on Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link
Link
Human
Human

Rupees : 242261

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeran Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Name: MeisterFahrenheit, The Cosmic Meister, Doodles, Stibby
Characters: Zeran
Activity Level: My job is to draw digital content for people, I'm on the computer twenty four seven and can almost always be contacted through skype.
Preferred Position: I'm an artist at heart but I would actually suggest you guys making greeters. I'd be happy to learn the basics and indepth info for the site in order to make people's experiences better. I'd also love to aid in the design content regarding images and text formatting.
Experience: I work moderator and damage control for art friends and myself. I've never done anything site specific, but I've always worked a general moderating roll in small chat groups and while working myself.

Notes: I really aim to put a lot of efforts into the future of the site. Getting people interested and invested and making it survive for longer than was previously assumed.
Zeran
Zeran
Sheikah
Sheikah

Rupees : 4500

Back to top Go down

old staff apps Empty old staff apps

Post by Zelda Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:35 pm

Link - you are approved as a mod!

and Zeran - for now, you are approved as a Developer, but once the site gets rolling again, I'm definitely down for the Greeter idea!
Zelda
Zelda
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down