The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stalfos Destroyer! [Mission]

2 posters

Go down

Stalfos Destroyer! [Mission] Empty Stalfos Destroyer! [Mission]

Post by Oliver Windhelm Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Mission Details:
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
Stalfos Destroyer! [Mission] Left_bar_bleue350/5000Stalfos Destroyer! [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Stalfos Destroyer! [Mission] Empty Re: Stalfos Destroyer! [Mission]

Post by Oliver Windhelm Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:29 pm

There the mercenary was, roaming the land of Hyrule like he always did. If he merely settled in one location, his business would drown after all. A mercenary needed to travel in order to have a vast number of clients, and only when he was content with how far he has traveled should he go back to the same people for more money. Axel always thought that it was good to meet new faces anyway, from sexy woman to old men who could easily be swindled out of half of the rupees in his wallet. Axel loved his job and didn't ever want to let it go. Well, of course that would be until his body gives out and he is forced into retirement, or possibly even death. At the moment the sun was setting, forcing Axel to try and get to a town soon, because like most humans he was going to be tired and did not want any monsters disrupting his sleep. It just wasn't like him to be in the mood to fight while he was half-sleep, so he didn't want to try anymore. The only thing that could keep him up at night was either a sexy lady or the contract of a client, and he knew he probably wouldn't get any in this grassy field, so he kept on the track to the nearest town.

"Man, if I had all of my physical abilities, I would have already been at the nearest town running. Dammit, how much longer must I suffer in this super weak body!" Axel lamented loudly, falling on his knees. He would get depressed daily because he didn't have the power that he once had, and it was all thanks to a wizard who was way too angry over a simple accident that happened while the mercenary was drunk. It wasn't like the lad could control were his puke went, and the fact that the wizard's mouth was open was tragic, but still, in Axel's opinion you couldn't just go around locking people's combat potential over an accident. If he ever saw that wizard again he would first force him to give his power back and then slice him into multiple pieces.

After traveling for 15 more minutes, the sun was almost down while the moon was climbing it's way up, and Axel was no where near the closest town, making him almost want to give up and just find a tall tree to rest on, but as he was about to do this, he saw a man sitting next to a tree, shaking. Even from how far away Axel was he could see how bad the man was shaking, so he decided to run to the tree and figure out what was wrong with this man. Once he was just a few feet away from him, the mercenary began to speak.

"Yo dude. So, why are yo shaking so hard, and why are you here when there is a town just a few miles north of here?" asked Axel with a smile on his face. He was ready to turn it into a face of anger however if the man was rude to him. This man was thin and had long black hair, and wore light armor.

"Well sir, you see. I am a messenger for a town south of here, and as you see it is getting really dark out. I was ordered to send a letter to the very town you are talking about, but I am worried that if I keep going I will get killed by the Stalfos. I hear they appear around this location in various numbers, so the only thing I can do is climb this tree and hope that none of the stalfos can jump. My name is peter by the way," Peter replied with a gloomy expression on his face. Axel almost felt bad for the man and wished that he could help, and then he realized that he could with proper coinage of course.

"Alright, I will be your guard until we make it to the town buddy, but pay up first. 5,000 rupees please," Axel ordered the man with his hand out and a shady smile on his face. Peter reluctantly pulled 5,000 rupees out of his wallet and put them in Axel's hand, who then stuffed them into his wallet and put the wallet back into his pants. Together the two men went further into the field heading north.

"So, once you deliver the message you are just going to sleep at an inn?" Axel asked, curious since it obviously seemed like this guy was going to shit his pants if he even glimpsed a stalfos. It was a miracle that they actually let him do a job as a hylian warrior. Axel wondered how he passed hylian warrior training to be honest

"Yep. Sorry, but I guess I didn't train enough. I fought the stalfos once, but had to have other soldiers come and save me. It makes me angry because now I am forced to just be a messenger. No matter how hard I train, I will always be this weak I guess," peter replied as the two walked across the field at night.

"Nah, it must be the way you are training. If you payed me later, I could teach you how to train the right way, so those stalfos will be afraid of you, heheh" Axel replied to him, being truthful. He didn't like people who were unwilling to train, but it seemed that this messenger actually did try, but somehow failed. How he did that was not and of Axel's business as long as the man payed him to listen to his life story or something. The two went into a small forested area, and when they were about to leave it, two stalfos rolled from the sides of them and in fron of them a few yards back, shield and sword in hand. They were nothing but bones with armor on and weapons. The messenger cowarded behind Axel while he charged the two Stalfos, since it would be easier and faster to go all-out. One stalfos ran towards Axel as well and slashed at him digaonally but he parried it and slashed the enemy multiple times, turning him into a pile of bones. He ran towards the last stalfos, raised his blade and struck vertically before the villain could respond, turning him into a bone pile as well. The two then ran out of the forest only to meet about 6 stalfos that began surrounding them. They were in another grassy field.

"Shit, Six at once, not even I could handle this, or at least not in my current condition. Anyway, I will cut our way out of here, Oeter. Run when I tell you to," Axel ordered, then rushed the stalfos in front of him, cut him up, then ran while signaling Peter to run. They were faster than the stalfos, outrunning them and eventually getting to the town that the messenger needed to deliver the message to. After he went into a house to deliver it, he came out, thanked Axel, then went into the nearest inn. Axel had to go into that inn as well so that he could sleep without being disturbed, so he went in, purchased a room and went to sleep.

EXIT

WC: 1237
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
Stalfos Destroyer! [Mission] Left_bar_bleue350/5000Stalfos Destroyer! [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelda Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Accepted!
Zelda
Zelda
Human
Human

Rupees : 877020

Character Sheet
EXP:
Stalfos Destroyer! [Mission] Left_bar_bleue445/15000Stalfos Destroyer! [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (445/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down