The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest adventure(private)

2 posters

Go down

Forest adventure(private) Empty Forest adventure(private)

Post by NeoDevil Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:36 pm

an adult Tamnazir stands on the outside of the fortress, looking out into the distance, the direction of where the lost woods are. as he looks in that direction, he can't help but remember the time when he first met Saria. a Gerudo Child comes up behind him, tugging on his cape, "can you tell us the story of your adventure in the lost woods?" she asked with curious eyes. Tamnazir looked at her, then put his hand on her head, ruffling the hair in a friendly manner.

"yes, I remember it quite well. yes...I was just 10 years old. I always wanted to visit the forest and have an adventure, so when me and my gaurds reached hyrule, I...snicked off and and headed into the woods, I forget how long I was lost for, but then...." (this is where it all begins...)

Tamnazir was freaking out, he was lost and had no idea where he was at this point, he ran through a tree trunk and found himself looking at a large open area, even if it did have a maze, he climbed down, and began going through the maze, his sense of adventure guiding him all the way through. he saw a deku scrub, which starting shooting nuts at him, eventually he managed to deflect it back at the scrub. it took quite a bit of practice, but he actually managed to PUNCH the nut back at the scrub. "YES!" he yelled with a happy grin on his face. the scrub wasn't dead, but it was annoyed.

"you kept giving yourself pain just so you punch the nut?!" the scrub asked looking confused.

"yep, it was great training!" Tamnazir replied still grinning.

"you are definitely a strange gerudo, that's for sure..." the scrub stated.

"well, no pain, no gain am I right?" he asked with innocent eyes staring at the scrub, the deku scrub shrugged, then went back into the ground. Tamnazir continued on his way, he got through the maze and saw stairs, he walked up them, and saw a hallway. 'a hallway?' he wondered, 'maybe I'm near the forest temple!' he thought with the spirit of adventure flowing through him. he walked through the hallway and got up the second stairs, thus getting into a large open area, with the ruins of a temple there, and a polygon shaped stone on the ground that had the triforce symbol on it. he looked at everything with wide eyes. "wow..." he gasped while looking at everything.
NeoDevil
NeoDevil

Rupees : 4514

Character Sheet
EXP:
Forest adventure(private) Left_bar_bleue0/5000Forest adventure(private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Forest adventure(private) Empty Re: Forest adventure(private)

Post by Saria Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:59 am

Saria sat at her secret spot deep in the Woods....In front of her long sealed temple. The village had been at pretty peace of that time, giving her an opportunity to go back to her spot...And play her song, Gate flying around her as her main audience....A part of her wondered why she kept this routine after so many centuries...She wanted to go back to see the world outside the forest again after all this time...But she also knew she was still needed here. Only when the cycle began anew would she leave the sacred wood again. A fate she had come to terms with ages ago.

However, this day's session was interrupted when another fairy flew to her to her...Informing her of someone new in the forest. After thanking the fairy, and sending her away, she closed her eyes trying to sense the aura of the intruder....And to her surprise, she found it to mostly be pure. Granted, those lost in the sacred woods were few and in between in this age...But none were on this level. Perhaps it was a child? Normally this was where she would seek the lost soul herself...But they seemed surprisingly close already...So she continued to play. Guiding the person to her.

When they finally arrived, she stopped, as the person...a boy from the sound of it...voiced his amazement. "Welcome traveler...You must have gotten quite lost to have wandered this far on your own...Tell me...What matters do you have in these forgotten forests-" she cut herself off as she finally opened her eyes getting a look at the boy...And seeing the face of the tyrant that had in another timeline imprisoned her and the other sages......And in this timeline, murdered Nabooru.

Gate flew in close to Saria, clearly a bit shaken herself. "S-Saria...I thought you said..." Saria took a deep breath as she closed her eyes again....Sensing the same as before. She gave a reassuring smile to the fairy. Perhaps...

"I'm sorry...You just reminded me of....someone I knew...A long time ago...Might I ask your name, traveler?" she asked politely.
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees : 76526

Character Sheet
EXP:
Forest adventure(private) Left_bar_bleue0/5000Forest adventure(private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoDevil Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:31 am

Tamnazir was confused when he heard her voice, but realized that it must have been a kokiri, he looked over and saw her looking at him with a frightened gaze, he was now even more confused, then she talked about how he reminded her of someone. he put on a grin. "its okay, I get that alot, but really, I'm just a kid that loves adventure!" he said the last statement with excitement in his voice, showing he clearly meant what he said. "I'm Tamnazir, the future Gerudo King."

he then muttered "hopefully I don't get stuck on a throne all the time, that would be so boring.." it sounded childish, but hey, he is a child so he gets an excuse. he had clearly forgotten that she was scared earlier, but then he asked a question, "so what's your name?" he asked curiously, though he was a bit nervous, being around a girl who looked to be about his age who he had never met before now.
NeoDevil
NeoDevil

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:51 pm

As she listened to the boy explain who he was, she gave a sigh of relief to see she was right...So this boy was Ganondorf's descendant...And thankfully seemed to not have inherited the King of Evil's worst traits...Not yet anyway...She took a step forward to him, giving a small bow. "Its nice to meet you, your majesty. My name is Saria...I suppose you could say I watch over this place." she gestured to the meadow. "This is my secret spot...These Woods are known as lost for a reason...Those who lose their way within wind up in a terrible fate...That's why I take it upon myself to guide those who lose their way out..."

A small frown came over her as she thought for a moment. "Young Prince...May I ask how you found your way into this forest? Its quite the distance from the Gerudo Valley to here if things are as I remember from the last I left..." She didn't want to give all the details just yet...After all...While he was nice now, the stories Nabooru had told showed that Ganondorf himself hadn't always been the blackhearted man she had known...Perhaps...This was an opportunity to influence him for the better. She knew not of how the current Gerudo were...It was entirely possible they would lead him down the same dark path if not careful.
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoDevil Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:43 pm

he smiled now knowing her name, then he paled a bit hearing that those who get lost in the forest end up meeting a terrible fate, but then calmed hearing that she helped people who got lost out of the woods. "well, nice to meet you Saria!" he stated with a grin on his face, then she asked him how got into the woods from Gerudo fortress, at first he was annoyed hearing her call him by the title of 'prince', he doesn't exactly like the title, thinks its too formal. then when the question was asked he couldn't help but be slightly embarrassed. he scratched the back of his head while chuckling. "me and my guards were visiting Hyrule in order to meet the king. but I wanted to explore first so...." he then looked at the ground. "I...sneaked away..." he stated having a silly, but embarrassed grin on his face as he looked at Saria. he noted the secret spot thing, he wondered if he could come back at some point, but for now, best to see if he can make a new friend.
NeoDevil
NeoDevil

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:45 pm

Saria noticed his face fall as she called him by the title of 'prince'...Perhaps she had made a mistake by calling him that? She would have to keep that in mind. However, after that he explained why he was there. She was honestly a bit surprised. "You snuck...off from meeting at Hyrule Castle?" she asked in thought. "That's quite a ways off from here...Do you think your guards are still close by?" she asked before urging him to follow her out of the sacred grove. "I can help you find your way out...But if no one is there to take you the rest of the way to Hyrule Castle...That may be a small problem..."

Guiding him through the labyrinth of the Sacred Grove, the Deku Scrubs all instantly hid in the ground, avoiding attacking her, letting them go by without a fight.
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoDevil Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:04 pm

they walked through the woods, Tamnazir was looking at everything, it was clear that he enjoyed seeing new areas. being the desert dweller he is, it was clear just why he loved to see all this wildlife, why he loved adventure so much. being a king meant that he would end up being in his fortress alot, which gets boring. but being out here, in a place so filled with life, it filled him with a joy he would never get to have as much in the desert. even now, a new goal fills his mind. he decided that he would help his people thrive and be in a paradise like this forest. "if your wondering why I didn't like it when you called me 'prince', well, it kinda got annoying over the years as no one would call be by name." he stated sounding somewhat annoyed. but then he showed a grin. "so feel free to call me Tamnazir or Zir if you want!" he stated revealing his favorite nickname in the process as the continued to walk through the woods. he had quite the positive spirit to say the least. (like I said earlier, I'm kinda used to playing adults and this is kinda the first time I've ever played a child...)
NeoDevil
NeoDevil

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Hearing why he had seemed so frustrated when she had referred to him by his title. She could relate. In the time following Ganondorf's war, a lot of Hyrule knew her identity as the Forest's Sage...And she hated only being referred by it. Walking through the giant hollow tree trunk that led to and out of her grove, she gave an understanding nod. "Then I should apologize...I did not mean to offend...And in the process I had..." She gave a wide grin. "Zir it shall be then!" she claimed leading him through more of the Forest's trunks.

"Still though...You didn't answer my queston...Are your guides close to the Forest? If you give me a landmark from where you entered, I can take you there...Otherwise all I can do is take you to the exit from our village.."
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoDevil Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:07 am

he blushed at the fact he forgot how he got in here, all he remembers is climbing a cliff to get in, but he doesn't think their were any landmarks..."I remember climbing a tree that had a branch that went like a bridge up a cliff. I just climbed it, then practiced my balancing on the branch then walked into the woods that way...the tree was big..." he stated then put on a thinking pose, "I still don't get why it seemed to be part of the wall though..." he thought out loud, thinking about the two trees that were for some reason just there in some sort of entrance arrangement, he didn't really think on it at first but now... he scratched the back of his head. (yes it is those trees from Ocarina of time that lead to the Kokiri Village, of course he happened to enter the woods through the side so Zir kinda missed the village as a result.)
NeoDevil
NeoDevil

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:31 am

Listening to his rather cloudy recounting of how he ended up in the Woods, Saria tried to piece together the puzzle...Two large trees with branches like a bridge?....And the trees appeared to be like a wall?...Wait...The poor child must have hit his head REALLY hard when he fell...He was delirious...There was only one thing he could be talking about. "I think you might be a slight bit confused, Zir...If where you fell is what I believe it is, then you're talking about the bridge that once lead out of the Forest to the outside world....Once upon a time that is...The forest has grown extensively since then..." she explained leading them through another tree trunk. If you don't know where you were separated from your people at...Then I'll take you to a spot where those in service to the Royal Family protect...If they hear my story, they'll guide you to the castle in full protection no problem...But first we need to cut through my home, the Kokiri Village to get there...Right through this trunk..."

With that, she lead him through one last hollow trunk...Placing them at the top of a small cliff-face overlooking the village below...Large hollowed tree stumps served as homes, children clad in green frolicking about, winged balls of light alongside them, carefree to any potential danger that the rest of the woods conveyed.

Saria gave a bright smile to him as she showed the way to the wall of vines that led them to where these happenings took place. "This is the main settlement of the Kokiri, Zir...Where we have lived for centuries. To many outside its merely a legend...The curse on the Lost Woods keep many out. Our father, the Great Deku Tree, keeps us safe with his magic...I trust you though. We just need to cut through town back to the bridge...And then we'll get you to the Sheikah stationed here."
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoDevil Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Tamnazir looked a bit confused and then moved his hand to his head, searching through his hair, and found a bump 'oh right...the deku scrub...' he thought to himself now looking slightly embarrassed. "heheh I kinda practiced catching deku nuts from a a deku scrub shooting them at me before I met you" he laughed nervously as he said this. they went into Kokiri village, he looked around at all the tree houses. "wow..." he thought out loud with wonder in his voice. they walked through the village, he heard her talk about the village, then about the Sheikah. he felt touched that he was trusted, he decided that there was no way he was ever going to damage that trust either. as for how he felt about Sheikah, well, he's never met one before, so he has no opinion. "never met a sheikah before...so this will be interesting" he commented. oh he knew he was going to be in for some trouble with his guards, but hey, this adventure was definitely worth it.

(think of Kid Tamnazir as another version of Kid Goku if you've watched dragonball. though kid Tamnazir still don't know what a princess is...so yeah...XD )
NeoDevil
NeoDevil

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:25 am

As they walked through the village, most of the Kokiri stopped doing what they were doing to look to Saria and the foreign child. The forest's children feared outsiders. After all, they lived in the protection of the Great Deku Tree in this village for all of their lives. When anything new found its way in, that could only mean bad things right?...But...The boy walked alongside Saria. If she trusted him...Then maybe he wasn't a threat...

Saria, for her part, paid them no mind as they walked through, save for the friendly waves and greetings. As they reached the main entrance of the village, standing upon the bridge she turned to him in curiosity as he spoke about the Deku Scrub, and nervously rubbed the bump. She clasped her hands to her mouth in alarm seeing it. "Oh my, Zir....That's a horrible injury...The Deku Scrubs can be quite nasty...But...If you had run..." she paused for a moment in contemplation. "It wouldn't do for your guards to find that bump...If you wish...I can do something to help it go away...It won't completely heal it...But it will be enough to ease the pain and speed up the process." she offered, not wanting to force anything upon him...
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoDevil Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:30 pm

he found it odd though with the amount of times he got hit there that only such a small bump, then again, he did have high pain tolerance due to his desert upbringing so its really not all that much of a surprise to him. he chuckled nervously at the attention he was getting for the bruise, yeah he'd get in trouble for it with his guards but hey he should get off a bit lighter seeing how it was due to training. "well, its kinda my own fault in trying to punch an incoming deku nut...or 10." he clearly wasn't thinking of running at the time. he knew what his guards would do if they noticed. "ah..good point there, perhaps it is a good idea to heal it." he stated at the mention of his guards, he doesn't exactly want to deal with their teasing as far as getting bruised by a deku scrub goes...as for nasty, well, the scrub certainly didn't have any objections to letting him practice so he kinda had no problem with it. theres no blood on then bruise so theirs that as well.
NeoDevil
NeoDevil

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:16 pm

She listened to him speak of how determined he had been to punch a Deku Nut...10 times? It actually reminded her of Link...He had been very stubborn when it came to these sorts of things...She shook her head out of those thoughts. Now wasn't the time to be getting lost in memories. It didn't help that this very bridge held some very painful ones.

Taking a step forward, she held out her hand, palm-side up, calmly saying "Just hold still...This wil only be a moment...." before a green glow began to emit from her hand, the magic swirling to form what appeared to be the bud of a flower not yet bloomed. More green magic began to come from the tip of the bud, flying to the bump...What little pain it caused Zir began to soothe, the bump beginning to heal and become less inflamed...Though it was still there.

"There we go...I can't make it all go away...But that should be a bit better...Let's go! We're almost at the place..." she stated, gesturing for him to follow her...As she began to walk off of the bridge through the other hollow Tree Trunk...Deeper into the forest.
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoDevil Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:29 pm

he touched the bruise once it was more healed, he smiled feeling it was better. he had a big grin on his face "Thanks!" he stated looking quite happy. he looked onwards, he did however noticed the look in her eyes, he may have been a kid but he being the prince in training was trained to read faces. he didn't say anything deciding he would ask later not wanting to hurt his new friend's feelings. either way, they continued to walk. he didn't really have much to talk about at the moment...except well..."so one time I actually snuck into one of my elder's offices and watched them do paperwork...do leaders usually have to do that sort of thing? it looked boring..." he stated bluntly about his opinion on paperwork still not completely understanding why its needed as the reason wasn't taught yet even if he was still being taught to write and such.
NeoDevil
NeoDevil

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:25 am

Walking with him through the forest, she led the way with purpose. She knew this place like the back of her hand though she didn't come out this way near as much...Partially due to the fact it was already protected by the Royal Family, and partially from the painful memories that arose from here.

Listening to his question, she paused for a moment, pondering it over. "I would imagine so...I never got to interact much with the Gerudo Royalty, save for two brief leaders..." Details she felt no need to elaborate on just this moment. "But we Kokiri have never dealt with such things, save for the brief times centuries ago we actually left the forest...And even then it was more for just swearing our loyalty with the other races of Hyrule...I remember two of those rulers, The King of the Gorons, and the Queen of the Zora...They were never too keen on it, and avoided it when they could...Though they still had to do it from time to time...Now the Queen Zelda from that time...She was a different story. She was ALWAYS working on such things...We often came up with schemes to pull her out of her work..."

She was clearly getting lost in the bittersweet memories, not even seeming to notice as more man-made structured walls began to intertwine with the Forest's Trees. Once again shaking herself out of these thoughts, she turned back to him. "I suppose it really depends on how you decide to run your kingdom when the time comes...it certainly would not hurt to maintain SOME order."
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoDevil Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:46 pm

he just let her talk, he thought about all she had said. it made sense afterall, Order did need to be maintained so that things don't fall to chaos. he had a feeling that he would need to study up on the gerudo laws a bit more in order to understand things. he noticed that they were now going into man made structures. 'interesting.' he thought to himself. he inwardly chuckled at what Saria said about the previous Zelda. it then hit him just how old Saria actually is. 'okay so maybe I'm not talking to someone my age...the person just looks it is all...' he thought to himself realizing that he was once again near someone that wasn't his age, but he decided to discard the thought, 'maybe they age slower then normal' he thought to himself thinking that perhaps the mental age of Saria was probably still his age or at the very least hoping thats the case. he would come to realize later what the truth of the matter was, when he got quite a bit older.

he decided to respond. "yeah, I suppose your right." he stated in understanding then he looked at the area they were now in. "wow this place looks interesting.....where are we?" he asked innocently like the child he is but at the same time he wanted a name to place on this area.
NeoDevil
NeoDevil

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down