Tamnazir Dragmire

Post by NeoDevil on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Name: Tamnazir Dragmire
Alias: Zir, Gerudo King, my lord.
Sexuality: straight
Race: Gerudo male
Kingdom:  Gerudo

Personality:
he prefers not to fight, but will when forced to. would definitely NOT call him a coward, he is rarely ever intimidating by anything, not even things with far more power then him scare him. he just considers such things to be another area of power to reach. around friends he is a rather chill yet he has a bit of sense of humor, around nobility he keeps a calm face devoid of emotion, though he did like King Daphnes of Hyrule. he loves his people and wants what is best for them. in the face of adventure he is quite the outgoing and cheery man, in the face of danger to himself he sees a challenge to overcome. he has thought about perfection and considers it to be impossible to achieve, but, he does like to improve himself, when he beats someone who claims to be 'perfect' he will add salt to their wounds by speaking his opinion as to where perfection is concerned. he doesn't like politics, but he does understand the importance it has. when in a political meeting he will keep a straight poker face and keep his ears open in order to listen to each and every word that is spoken searching for loopoles in the words that he can exploit. if he finds something too restrictive he will propose his own counter deal that will leave more things open, he is a man willing to compromise afterall.
his friends
striving to get better at any aspect as long as it follows his morals or is beneficial to his people.
Dislikes:
politics(yeah should have seen that one coming...)
his friends getting hurt: if his friends get hurt he will get angry about it, though it is a calm anger.
perfection: he doesn't like perfection, he considers it to be impossible and just stupid to ever try to strive for as it is impossible for sentient beings to ever achieve.
Motivations:
Adventure: he loves the rush he gets out of it, this started after being stuck in the desert for awhile and his first adventure into the lost woods.
his people: being a desert dweller, he wants his people to have better lives after living it himself.
Fears: List and explain at least 2.
he fears for his people's freedom: he cares deeply for his people, if there was a chance that their will could get taken way, he will do whatever it takes to ensure his people keep their freedom.

his people's survival: he will do whatever it takes to ensure his people survive, living in a desert doesn't help, if his people were to all die and leave him as the last gerudo, he would actually do whatever it takes to bring them back, even if it meant stealing the triforce in order to do so as he does not want to be the last Gerudo, ever, he fears the possibility of becoming the last of his kind. he fears it greatly.

Height: 7 ft tall
Weight: Pounds.
Eye color: yellow
Hair color: Red
Special features: dark skin, yellow eyes, quite tall.
Appearance: he is 6 1/2 ft tall, the pic is already shown so I don't need to go to further detail.

History: What is the history of your character? 150 word minimum.

Tamnazir was born to a higher up of the Gerudo, the witches disappeared long ago so they weren't able to show up to take him, so his mother was thus able to raise him with the help of the other gerudo, they trained him and helped him learn leadership and honor, he was a kind hearted boy, at age 10 he actually left the desert and somehow ended up in kokiri forest, there, he got lost in the lost woods, he was actually scared and alone, he had snuck off from his gaurds due to wanting to explore the beautiful land of hyrule which they were visiting in order to meet King Daphnes. his guards noticed he snuck off though and were actually looking for him by that point. said guards asked help from the hylian guard. Daphnes would actually be quite amused to learn why Tamnazir snuck off at a later point.

eventually, Tamnazir stumbled into a large area with a maze of some sort, since he didn't have any weapons and there were deku scrubs around, he decided to practice his dodging skills there along the way, along with deflecting some of the deku nuts. though the nuts did hurt a bit, he managed to catch one in his hand. "Yes! did it!" he stated sounding happy, but then he got smacked in the face by the nut of an amused deku scrub, the scrub was clearly amused by the boy's antics and let him pass. Tamnazir just grinned and walked through, there he met Saria and got the Forest's faith blessing, and using it, he managed to get back to his guards, who looked relieved that he was okay, the hylian guards looked amused by his antics and the embaressment that Tamnazir was clearly dealing with. he met King Daphnes and cheerfully told him of his adventure, the king looked surprised and amused all the same, not every day one from the forest gets such a blessing afterall. a year later he decided to go to the forest again, once again this was a time when he was just visiting hyrule to meet the king again, he left a note saying what he was doing and snuck off again, he got to the forest, got through the lost woods and met up with Saria again, after that fun little visit he went and did his regular duties again.
the day he met Zelda was when Zelda was just 6 years old. he was 12...(uh yeah gonna need Zel's help on this one, probably in a flashback rp...) he made an interesting friend that day. he is in fact willing to help her out if an unsavory situation occurred. he never got to visit Labrynna, but that was due to their king being paranoid and just not opening up to the gerudo, Holodrum though let him in when he was 20, he had quite the adventure there, thugs stayed away mostly due to his intimidating armor and size. those that attacked he quickly showed why he was the gerudo king in the first place, as it takes more than being a man and politician to be a king, it also takes cunning, strength, and power. and boy does he love to fight, he loves the thrill it gives him. years later, he received news of King Daphnes Death, he attended to funeral with Zelda, he misses the old guy, he inwardly swore that he would help Zelda, he didn't trust Labrynna, then again, how could he trust them, they never let him into their country afterall, he hoped their king would see reason to let him adventure in his kingdom afterall, he is an adventurer! now he is age 25, he sits on his throne speaking with the elder council.
RP Sample: (500 words)
Tamnazir sat on his throne, he had his hand on his chin, he was rather bored as he hasn't had a chance to go on an adventure in a while, he also hasn't visited Daphnes in awhile. he heard the door open, his bored yellow eyes turned over to the doorway and saw a messenger, the messenger looked distraught. "calm yourself, what's wrong?" Tamnazir asked now sitting straight and with a soft expression.

"his majesty, king Daphnes, is dead." the hylian messenger stated looking rather sad, Tamnazir's eyes widened.

"the old man...he's gone..." Tamnazir stated looking shocked, he had known the man for years, met his daughter when he was 12, he never imagined that the man was dead...his eyes closed and he rubbed his forehead with the palm of his head trying to get his concentration back. "when's the funeral?" he asked unable to hide the sadness in his eyes.

"in two weeks my lord." the messenger stated with a sad expression. Tamnazir chuckled bitterly.

"couldn't you have waited, why didn't you tell me you were leaving us old man..." Tamnazir muttered, he sighed, he wondered how Zelda was holding up in all this, probably not as well. he would go to King Daphnes' funeral and see how he can comfort Zelda as she's probably hurting more than he is at the moment...he looked at the messenger with sad eyes. "he'll always be watching over us, I know it." he stated before politely asking him to go on back to let Zelda know he's going to be attending the funeral. Tamnazir put a hand under his chin, and thought to himself. 'Zelda, how are you holding up, your probably devastated' he thought to himself, he remembered the Labrynna factor, he narrowed his eyes, 'their king is far too paranoid, he'll probably try to take control of hyrule, if he does that...' his eyes widen, then narrow, 'he'll probably try to restrict my people, I cannot allow that to happen...' he thought to himself knowing he must put his personal feelings aside for his people. he knew just how paranoid the king of Labrynna is, he knew the guy distrusted him and his people, and would probably try to restrict Gerudo kind. he got up from the throne and started walking to the elder council, he needed to work on making sure his people stayed okay.

while he didn't trust the Labrynnian king, he wasn't sure what to think of the man's son, as he never met the man, hopefully he was better than his father. he sincerely hopes so. he got to the chamber where the elder council resides, and sat on the throne. "I bring sad news most esteemed elders. King Daphnes is no longer among us." he stated with a sad tone and expression, "I intend to attend his funeral, it is only right afterall that as a friend of his that I should go to it." he explained. the elders muttered to eachother, then one spoke up.

"what of Labrynna, what are they doing?" the elder asked, Tamnazir's expression turned serious.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling that their king may try something now that Daphnes is dead, and considering his dislike of us, I fear that if he takes control, he might restrict or break our alliance with hyrule." he stated in a grim tone, "we must be careful. we have to be ready if such a situation occurs. Ganondorf left a dark mark on us, we must prove that we are a good people, that we are not to be based upon his actions!" he stated with conviction and with a fire in his eyes.

Reference: found it once while advertising paths of time, then timecraked let me know that this was the site that zelda came from so I came here to let her know that she is still welcome in paths of time, then I kinda just joined cuz I felt like adding yet ANOTHER rp to my list of rpgs I'm in...also because ideas popped in my head.
Face claim:
Tamnazir Dragmire

Last edited by NeoDevil on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:59 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : finishing things up.)
NeoDevil

Rupees : 4514

Character Sheet
EXP:
0/5000  (0/5000)
Statistics :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tamnazir Dragmire

Post by Zelda on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:44 pm

I really like the personality and history you've got going. Especially the roleplay sample.

Before I can accept your character though, I just need you to fill out the "fears", "noticeable features", and "appearance" part of the app, since they were left untouched. That's all that needs fixing though!
Zelda
Human
Human

Rupees : 877020

Character Sheet
EXP:
445/15000  (445/15000)
Statistics :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelda on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:02 am

A C C E P T E D ~

Welcome to the site and I'm super excited to see where our alliance goes!

Please make sure to register your weapon and stats before taking part in any combat related rp! ^^
Zelda
Human
Human

Rupees : 877020

Character Sheet
EXP:
445/15000  (445/15000)
Statistics :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content