The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders)

4 posters

Go down

A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders) Empty A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders)

Post by Saria Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:48 pm

Saria emerged from the entrance to the Lost Woods back into the Kokiri Forest with purpose. She had been at Hyrule Castle attending to her current duties to the Princess and their goals when Gate had informed her of the news of another outsider appearing in the Lost Woods. She was thankful that Gate had connections to the other fairies and animals of the Woods, allowing her to know when she was needed to return to attend to the responsibilities she had done for centuries.

Quickly, she had informed the Princess, Link, Ehrandil, and all of the other friends she needed to inform of a brief leave of absence, before taking her familiar ocarina and playing the ancient song of the Forest...The Minuet that allowed her to go straight to the temple hidden within that she had spent so many years at. Asking the Forest's Fairies, she learned the stranger was already at the Kokiri Village...But thankfully seemed to have no ill intention.

It seemed like most of the Village was gone...Or...More likely at wherever the guest was. She walked with purpose to find the rest of them, observing for the noise of her brethren. She only hoped Kukki and the rest of the Crusaders weren't harassing them.
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees : 76526

Character Sheet
EXP:
A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders) Left_bar_bleue0/5000A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders) Empty Re: A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders)

Post by Broccoli Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:11 pm

Broccoli had been walking in the lost forest for a little while now but knew she wasn't lost as she knew where she was going thanks to her blessing from the goddess. Broccoli had her record in her hand and was so curious as to if anyone was still living in the lost forests supposive village that was said to be hidden in the forest. "this is so interesting, Nyu. I have to document about the lost forest and document if there is any village hidden here to ensure people don't forget about it, Nyu. Hmm… I wonder if anyone is trying to find me, Nyu. Not likely but I can dream, Nyu." Broccoli said to herself as she approached kokiri Village's secret entrance, having her head down at her records, writing down how to reach the gate if the village, with her ears twitching thanks to the wind blowing on them. Each step broccoli took, her tail had bounced off the ground and she didn't mind as her mind was focused on documenting the event she was having by finding the village.
Broccoli
Broccoli
Human
Human

Rupees : 12000

Character Sheet
EXP:
A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders) Left_bar_bleue0/5000A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders) Empty Re: A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders)

Post by Chase Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:01 am

"And she thought this was a bad idea." Kuro told proudly, but rather silently to Sukuta and Kaira. All three of them have been silently sneaking, following this random stranger they have never seen before in their life. And the girl he was talking about, was, of course, Shiro. All three of them were sitting on a tree branch. Kuro was closet to the edge of it, Sukuta in the middle, and Kaira was closet to the actual tree, eating an apple and staring off into the distance. Sukuta looked down at the, cat lady, so it looks like. So, she egged Kuro on, saying, "Go ahead! Go for it! This is what we've been waiting for!" Kuro looked at Sukuta and nodded. He wasn't sure if he should listen to Sukuta since, Kaira was the defacto leader. But, he listened anyway. So he stood up, took a deep breath, and then jumped off the branch, yelling out, "Sneak Attack!"

Just for his pants leg to get stuck on the branch, and he almost fell. Sukuta jumped for Kuro, grabbing his leg, just for her to slide off also. Kukki finally saw what was happening and launched herself to them, grabbed both of Sukuta's legs, and stopped them from falling, but not from Kuro from hitting the tree. Kuro was just about to hit it, until Shiro, who was standing under the branch, feeling like she had an annoying obligation to protect the,, grabbed Kuro by the shirt, stopping his face inches from the tree. And all she had to say, was "I don't think yelling out sneak attack actually helps." And then she let go of his shirt, having his face hit the tree.

(Color will be added later)
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Rupees : 339614

Character Sheet
EXP:
A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders) Left_bar_bleue350/15000A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:35 am

Saria walked into the village, looking about for any sign of life...The whole village was empty...Of course...She knew it wasn't really. She had seen this before after all.

"S-Saria?" a girl's voice whispered from a nearby home. Looking to it, the girl in question walked over to see a couple of familiar faces. She smiled brightly at the red-haired girl poking her head out. The girl seemed meek, but excited by the return of her friend. Next to her was a rather chubby Kokiri boy. "We thought you were gone forever?" he asked.

Saria couldn't help but giggle a bit at that as the other Kokiri began to poke their heads out from the other homes. "Its great to see you both again Wynn, Yorrel...I never said I was leaving forever. I told you...I have a duty to the princess...But I am more than willing to return when I need to...I heard a new stranger just arrived?"

Wynn gave a small nod at that gesturing towards the main entrance. "That way...Kukki, Kuro, Sukuta, Kaira, and Shiro all went to investigate already..."

Saria sighed at that...Of course they were already on it..."Thank you. I'll go investigate myself right now. I don't think anyone has anything to worry about though."

Making her way to the entrance, she hid behind a tree to get a good look at the person....A bit surprised to see a girl about their age...A few years older though. On top of that, the girl had cat ears and a tail. That...was a sight she had never seen before in all her years of existence....But...Her aura seemed was telling her that the girl was of good will.

So she decided to show herself. "Hello!" she smiled to the girl, hoping to make a good impression. "I'm sorry for the surprise...My people are a very nervous folk to outsiders...I had to make sure you had no ill intentions."

...Right before the Crusaders' plans failed spectacularly..."And it would appear I'm not the only one..."
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Broccoli Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:52 am

as soon as she took her first steps into the village, Broccoli got her first encounter of kokiri, the villagers in the form of kids that never age, right in front of her in the form of a girl who was taller then her by a bit, since broccoli's height was so small compared to the kids, and would put her book away to make sure her attention was not diverted away from the girl. "oh... nervous and scared nature is only natural, Nyu. i don't blame them, Nyu. people are nervous around people they never seen before so they would be scared around me, Nyu. my name is Broccoli, Nyu. i am a person who wants to record the future for all to know and learn from so then time won't disappear from existence, Nyu. aren't you a bit worried if anyone else was following me, Nyu? i do feel like i was being followed.. Nyu. " Broccoli said before she would turn around and notice the kokiri kids that were following her fall to the ground but was saved. "Are you lot OK, Nyu? you took quite the tumble so... i just hope you three are fine, Nyu. following me to that tumble must have hurt so please don't hurt yourselves again, Nyu." Broccoli said in a very mature tone as she would go over to the kokiri kids that were following her and hold her hand out to the guy that had his face planted into the tree.
Broccoli
Broccoli
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Spoiler:

Saria listened to the girl's words carefully as she spoke. She knew perfectly well that a fear of the unknown was natural. But the fact her friends and people had lived for centuries in the same state of constant fear of anything new...THAT was what irked her. But the girl didn't need to know that.

She then explained what she was doing there, and what her name was.....Broccoli? She heard a small snicker from next to her, to which she quickly glared at her guardian fairy making her quiet down immediately. It may have been a peculiar name....Being a vegetable and all....But she had no right to judge....Though she was also curious about the girl's ears and verbal tic,,,It was almost like she was part cat, but....Maybe she'd ask later if she could bring it up in polite conversation.

Chronicling History, however....Now that was actually rather admirable. Ever since she had been shown the world outside the forest all those centuries ago she felt like she should be watching it grow and change...But with her people remaining xenophobic and staying in the solitude of her home...

She gave a slight laugh as Broccoli showed concern for Kuro. "So sorry...Usually its me following outsiders to see if they are of good character...But Kuro and his friends have a not so friendly way of going about it." she began to help the boy up herself.

She gave Broccoli a small smile. "I must say I'm interested in your chronicling idea, though we might not have much to offer. Time stands still here in our forest. Please, come with us and we will give you a proper welcoming! I am sure the others will come out once they see me with you..."
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Broccoli Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:03 am

Broccoli would laugh a little when she heard the snicker from the kokori next to Saria, as if to say she didn't mind people making fun of her name so she would shrug it off and would just pay attention to the, obviously, more mature kokiri girl, Saria, and take out her records and record the current event that was happening right now. When Saria asked to see her records, Broccoli would sigh before giving her the book. "it isn't a chronicle yet, Nyu. i still need much more events to record but i can tell you now, you and this pretty village are forever in it, i adore this place and it's nice natural feeling to it, like i am drawn to it. i heard Kokiri kids never age, so i am curious as to if that was true or not, but seeing you here and the other kids and not seeing a single adult, i am certain kokiri's will forever stay kids, Nyu. i am a little jealous but no need to be scared, i don't intend to get anything from you adorable young kids, Nyu. i do not wish to be a kid forever but i hope you lovely kids stay like this forever, so don't let me down, Nyu " Broccoli said in a sweet tone, smiling and keeping an eye on Saria just to ensure she wouldn't do any editing with her records.
Broccoli
Broccoli
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crusaders Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:34 pm

"She's a weirdo." Sukuta whispered once she jumped down from the tree with Kukki. Kuro nodded in agreement, saying, "Yeah she is. "Nyu, nyu, nyu, ny-" Then, Kukki punched him in the arm, basically telling him to shut up. But, instead of him stop talking, he rubbed his arm and looked at her. "Gosh! Kukki, you don't punch lightly!" Shiro looked at Kuro nonchalantly and just shook her head, which irked Kuro for some reason. But, something that caught his attention more, was the fact she called them kids.

"Actually, i'm not a kid. Chase said so himself." Kuro told her, proudly.
"What? He called you dude like, once." Shiro commented, rather, confused.
"Exactly! Thats a step above kid!"
"I, really don't think thats how it works, Kuro." Sukuta chimed in, not going to let Kuro even try to argue it. Kuro narrowed his eyes at both Sukuta and Shiro, then turned towards Kukki and pointed at the two. "Go and tell them Kukki!" Which, she responded how she always responded, bitting an apple she got out of nowhere.
The Crusaders
The Crusaders

Rupees : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:48 am

Saria listened to the girl as she lead the way into the village proper, taking the journal as she offered it to her, though she did not open it just yet. She gave a signal as they entered...The other Kokiri all beginning to reluctantly leave their hiding spots looking to the girl mostly in curiosity, though some still displayed fear. A few began to make their way closer....The girl's ears were something that a lot were quick to notice, murmuring to each other.

She gave a sigh, knowing she had a lot to address. The first and foremost was the Crusader's behavior. Turning to them, she wore a stern expression...One a mother would while reprimanding a child...Though it was effective on most Kokiri, she still looked more like an irritated sister. "I thought I made myself clear before I left...No attacking outsiders! No exceptions!" she waggled her finger a bit. "What if Ms. Broccoli proved to have ill intentions? Where would we be? And of course, as it stands..." she gave a light smile to the outsider in question, before snapping back to the so-called Crusaders. "It means you attacked our guest."

Looking away from them for a moment, she turned to the surrounding village, gesturing to the girl. "Our guest is named Broccoli." she began...To which some more rude Kokiri snickered...Instantly silenced as Saria glared at them...Before he continued, her light tone returning. "She wishes to chronicle events in the world...Ourselves included now..." there was some murmuring at that, some clearly not too keen on the idea. Saria silenced them again. "I know some of you may have reservations to that...But notice how many guests we've been receiving lately? The outside world is going to find us again somehow...Especially with my current dealings. I have faith in Ms. Broccoli's journaling..."

And with that, before any more could rebut, Saria resumed walking, gesturing for Broccoli to follow. As she walked, she flipped through the journal, a bit amazed by the amount of detail put in. "Wow! This is incredible, Ms. Broccoli!" she complimented handing it back. "Its not often we get guests...Even less so that we get guests so interested in us personally...As you saw....Some prefer it that way..." she paused, before breaking into a grin. "But I'm willing to answer any questions you may have! Ask away!"
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Broccoli Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:10 am

Broccoli would laugh a little as she heard the kokiri that were in a group argue between each other and seemed discussing if the leader wasn't a kid. it was so cute to see how the Kokiri were so childish but yet Broccoli, even though being only fourteen years of age, was so much more mature then most of them, except for Saria who was like a mother to them. Broccoli would just smile as Saria would call her miss and compliment her work and said that she would let Broccoli ask any question she desired. "hmm... first off, just so then you know, i am only fourteen years old so you don't have to call me Broccoli, Nyu. you can call me Puchiko as it is my nickname or just come up with a Nickname for me or just call me Broccoli, Nyu. Saria, your like a mother to all these Kokiri kids... i am very impressed such a young and yet such a mature kokiri kid can act like this, i am very very impressed, Nyu. my first question is... is the legend that Kokiri come from the great deku tree true, Nyu? i heard rumors and myths that you all come from the great deku tree but i wanted to ask a true kokiri to make it either true or break the myth, nyu. are you able to answer that, saria, Nyu? " Broccoli asked in her normal calm and sweet tone as she would walk slowly behind the mother Saria, being just a little smaller then the kokiri but still being able to keep up with her.
Broccoli
Broccoli
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:30 am

Shiro watched the both of them walk off, shaking her head. "Great, you three got me yelled at too. Can we go now?" Kuro waved off Shiro's request not even going to consider it. "No way, she could still be a threat and trying to corner Saria and make her do unspeakable things. Such as," Everyone went silent. Interestead, Shiro egged him on by asking, 'Yeah?"
"I dunno, something. Anyway, we can't have Saria be stubborn about accepting our help. So, we gotta force our help on her, even if we gotta force it upon her!" Everybody else looked at each other, and obviously Sukuta was the one to say something. "So, wait, when did Kukki die and named you leader?" Kuro looked at Sukuta, then at Kukki, giving her a begging look. Kukki stared back at him for a moment, before sighing lightly then nodding. Kuro wanted to cheer, but kept it under wraps, saying, "See? Kukki's on my side, now, the trick here is, we walk with them, but, tell them we're just going to our hideout. So, we're undercover while not being undercover."
Shiro nodded along with him, and just said, "I, don't really understand why people actually want to hang out with you all."
Kuro smiled at her and patted her on the back. "Aww, we love you too. Now, onward, us!" And with that, they were off to protect Saria.
(Color shall be added later)
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders) Left_bar_bleue350/15000A Child not like Us. (Closed- Saria, Broccoli, the Crusaders) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:01 pm

Saria listened to the girl's questions laughing a slight bit at her claims of her being like the mother of her people. "Well if Puchiko is what you'd rather me call you, then that's what I'll call you...As for being like their mother...I'm not sure I can quite agree with that....Its true that most of them look to my guidance second to the Great Deku Tree, but above our resident 'leader'...And that I am older than most of them...Centuries older in fact...But we have others here the same age as me who still act the way they look..." she frowned for a moment at that, leading the girl towards the stump that served as her house...Its darkened bark showing its age. "I prefer to think of myself more as a big sister..." her thoughts trailed off for a moment, thinking of her Hylian Brother from ages ago once again...

Shaking herself out of that, her smile returned. "Now as for your question...Yes. Every few decades or so, the Great Deku Tree's magic creates more of us. We appear as newborn babies first from the buds he releases...And over time we grow as a natural Hylian would...Until the age of ten. That's where we stop."

As she finished that, her ears twitched slightly as she noticed a rustling from behind them. Turning around, she noticed that they weren't alone. She gave another small smile to Broccoli. "Please excuse me for a moment..." she then ran towards them, crossing her arms...Though she didn't seem mad...Just stern. "Guys, I know you're following us...What is it now?"
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Broccoli Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:40 am

Broccoli would listen to the girl explain that she was actually more of a big sister then a mother and would laugh a tiny bit. it was quite cute to see a girl explain how she was the leader of the group of Kokiri and how she was actually centuries older then most of the kokiri, it was a bit shocking to say the least but it was really good material for her records, even the part about how Kokiri came from the Deku tree ever couple decades, it was just so interesting. "Wow, this is great material for the records. thank you so much, Saria, nyu. I'll make sure to record this all. it is pretty much all important, Nyu. do what you must, i won't stop you, Nyu. " Broccoli said would take out a pen and another book to make a note to keep all the things said fresh and easy to remember.
Broccoli
Broccoli
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:39 am

The Crusaders were hiding behind a bush, and Kuro looked at the other three as if to let them take control. And obviously, Shiro and Sukuta stabbed daggers into him with their eyes, since he wanted to be leader so badly. Kuro sighed and stood up, the other three standing up with him as he tried to explain. "We were just, going to go to one of our hideouts, It just so happened that you're going the same way as us."
"Real smooth." Shiro mumbled under her breath, not seeing why she bothered coming with them. She couldn't explain it. She didn't even like them, did she? She had some weird feeling about hanging with them. She could call it fun, but, it was something a little more to her. They were, just so friendly. A little bit too much for her, but she ain't complaining, she wishes she could bas as friendly as them.
"Anyway, now that we together, we should all walk together! You two can talk about her, book or whatever, and we can get some fresh air while we walk!"
"We live in a forest, how much fresh air do you need?"
"Shut up!" Kuro whined at her. [color=#6633ff]"We all agreed i'm temporary leader! Y'know, you wouldn't question Kukki like this."
"Wait, Kukki talks?" Shiro wondered aloud, looking at her.
"Oh yeah, she's a chatterbox."
"Guys, focus."
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Saria didn't buy the Crusader's story for a moment...She was quite used to them trying to fast-talk her out of one of their many pranks. "Uh-huh...And if its all a big coincidence...Why were you all hiding in a bush?" she questioned, though her tone wasn't really angry. In fact, she was more humoring them for a moment....Before crossing her arms with a sigh. "Guys...You don't need to make up silly excuses if you're curious about our guest...You're more than welcome to join with us...But...Please behave...I think we can trust her...Let's try not to scare her off JUST yet..."

And with that, she returned to the strange girl's side. "So sorry about that Broccoli...Some of my friends were following us...I told them they were welcome to join us if they so wished...Is that OK with you? They can be a bit...rowdy..." she asked politely, though slightly nervous. She was going to have to keep tabs on the Crusaders it seemed..There was only way to do that.
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Broccoli Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:37 am

Broccoli would laugh a little when she heard the other kokiri kids were following them and when Saria told them off and acted like a big sister, as she said she wanted to be known as, which was kinda cute in Broccoli's opinion. "Saria, i don't mind the company when traveling around the area, Nyu. i heard them going around with my ears and even when they were in the forest following me, i didn't mind, Nyu. it is really not a problem for me, Nyu. if they insult me, i am fine with it, if they attack me, i won't fight back, Nyu. as long as i am here, i will not do anything hostile against any of the people here, as that is my policy when i enter a place that isn't my home, Nyu. just let them do what they want to me as then they can feel more used to me, but if they get out of hand, please stop them from causing too much trouble, Nyu. " Broccoli said in a very calm and happy tone, not minding the kokiri following her around the area.
Broccoli
Broccoli
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down