The Hero's Ceremony Special Guests Thread (Saria, Konungr, Aryll, Chase)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hero's Ceremony Special Guests Thread (Saria, Konungr, Aryll, Chase)

Post by Saria on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:51 am

Saria was a slight bit uncomfortable sitting at her reserved spot for special guests. So far, the ceremony was quite delightful. Now that it was over, the party had truly begun, some guests eating their meals, while others had entered the dance floor, beginning to properly engage with one another. Nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing to be afraid of....But...She couldn't shake the feeling. With so many guests at such an important event, there was bound to be those with ill intentions...But this also meant she couldn't pinpoint where.

Trying to shake herself from such worries, she tried to focus on the positives...Nothing had happened yet! That was good! Maybe she was over-reacting! She had gotten strange looks for her appearance, the accompaniment of Gate, and...well...her being at the Special Guest Table. In short, her everything. But...She did at least have her friends with her. THAT made this slightly better.

She stared at the large salad she requested...Not because she was conscious of gaining weight...But as a Kokiri, this was the type of meal she was used to. The mushrooms within were the finest in the kingdom they said...But it still felt nothing like what was grown in the Forest.

Finally, she looked up, smiling to her table-mates. With her was the Goron Chief, Konungr, the sister of the hero....Or...Link...., Aryll, and Chase alongside herself. All three of which she had the pleasure of meeting and befriending before....Though it was rough beginnings with Aryll...In fact, she was still unsure if they were really even friends...But she wanted that. She wanted that friendship, oh so very much. It was a shame Ehrandil couldn't join them, but the princess had made a fair point. The Waystriders were still technically exiles. They couldn't do such things just yet. At least he was there as well. She would have to seek him out. She also wished she could be closer to Link and Zelda...But they were the main subjects of the party. She also understood why she couldn't be closer to them...At least she was still in great company as it was.

"This has been quite the ceremony, hasn't it?" she finally struck up conversation. "Its been so long since I've been around so many! Or worn this dress!" she claimed, finally letting the excitement of the situation wash back over her.

That was the final great thing about all this so far. She finally had a reason to wear the dress again. It had to be re-tailored....But it brought back so many happy memories. It was an emerald-green shoulder-less dress. It matched her hair. The bottom of it draped the floor, a cream border with knots resembling those of a tree's limbs all across it. Her sleeves also draped down giving her a much more regal look than normal. It opened up in the front, revealing the under-layer of the dress. A lighter green. The back was tied like a corset. Like proper a proper lady's attire...She hated that part...Yet...It also made her feel proud. The Princess Zelda of ages past had this made specifically for her...For the celebration of their own victories...It was the closest to looking like a grown-up she had ever come. The final touches of the ensemble were the red flower in her hair, the brown hair-bow that replaced her normal one, designed like the border at the bottom. To look like the knots of a tree. Finally, there was the necklace. The necklace made to look like the Kokiri Emerald. It wasn't the true gem of course. The Great Deku Tree still had that. As he should. No, this was carved by Saria herself. From a gift Darunia had given her....It too....Invoked memories of all of her previous friends.

http://img01.deviantart.net/85cf/i/2012/135/6/3/ce__saria_redesign_by_coco_bandicoot_fan-d4zvn6k.png

"Oh, you're leaving... I always knew that one day, this day would come. I've always known we're so different, and I'm not sad, because you have a lot ahead of you. I want you to take this. Don't forget me."~Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees : 76526

Character Sheet
EXP:
0/5000  (0/5000)
Statistics :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hero's Ceremony Special Guests Thread (Saria, Konungr, Aryll, Chase)

Post by ☆ Super Smash Bro on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:20 am

There he sat, golden irises taking in the festivities as they happened. Konungr got the invitation from none other than Princess Zelda herself, so how could he decline such an offer? Truth be told, he wanted too. Not because of any subtle animosity between the Goron and Hyrule inhabitants, but because of the situations taking place in Death Mountain. Konungr should have been in his war chambers forming battle tactics and making sure his people had what they need to flourish—to survive. But instead? He was right smack in the middle of Hyrule Castle Town—trying his damnedest to understand and appreciate Hylian culture and customs. To The Goron, they never sat at tables, but instead formed circles where they sat Indian style. This mainly due to their large physiques and unbelievable weight; this mainly seen within the males and very seldom the females. However, with Konungr still being a: growing tyke in the eyes of his people, he could still manage to place himself at one; albeit with slight discomfort.

And the food... A Norse Goron diet consisted of rocks with high amounts of fiber and iron. They are also known to consume the plant life deeper in Death Mountain due to the high amount of volcanic gases they bathe in—the epitome of a Goron delicacy. They also eat rough meat; primarily lizard, and are known to use molten lava to create a type of rejuvenating concoction with the same properties as milk. So, needless to say, Konungr paid the array of food very little to no mind. Yet he was here, trying and wanting to show respect to the crowned princess of this land and the people that adore her. So, he sported a cloak with the Goron symbol of power and unity intertwined with the Hyrule crest to show their allegiance with one another. The design was one of a kind and could only usually be found of the Goron warrior's stationed around Hyrule in good faith. For Konungr to be proudly sporting the crest should have showed those that new it's origins he had nothing but the utmost amount of faith in this kingdom and their unity. However, underneath said cloak he sported nothing but the ebony colored skinned bestowed to him by his magic. Covering his legs would be a pair of black and red hakama which passed a little past the ankle. Alongside the right leg would be the design of the Goron Symbol in a elegant pattern.

"It is nice to see so many were willing to pay tribute to such an monumental event."

He more or less agreed with the little forest dweller, his eyes still fixated on the other people while his expression remained neutral. "You look stunning, Saria." He continued, his powerful gaze washing over the women frozen in time before going back to the actual scenes around them.

Spoiler:
So sorry about the HUGE delay.

And by learning from the Myth, a Man takes action ,

And through it all, the cycle of greatness continues ,

✖️ |[  ]|  ✒️
☆ Super Smash Bro
Goron
Goron

Rupees : 19500

Character Sheet
EXP:
0/15000  (0/15000)
Statistics :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryll on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:37 am

Aryll didn't want to be here. In fact, she protested that she'd rather not. When she had met the princess though, she felt like she couldn't decline. She almost felt obligated to attend,not only because the hero was her big brother, but because Saria was near damn sure that she had some sort of sage powers... which she wasn't really so keen about. Still, there was a part within her that felt necessary to protect the Triforce with all she had... so maybe it was true? Could she really be the Sacred Realm's guardian?

She arrived wearing the nicest dress she owned - though it was still rather informal. It was a flowing gray dress with a black cincher and black slip on shoes. Her hair was down, rather than its usual braids, and she had slowly stepped over to the table where she was assigned to sit - next to Saria.

she hadn't spoken to her brother yet, so as far as he knew... she had no idea. So it would probably catch him off guard to see her sitting so far up, with important people! She wondered of Zelda had told him what they had discovered - that she was possibly the sage of Light.

She only hoped that she could lift this melancholy mood away.

Human

Rupees : 215753

Character Sheet
EXP:
0/5000  (0/5000)
Statistics :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:14 pm

Spoiler:
Posting due to inactivity from one member of the thread.

Saria cast her eyes downward at the awkwardness of the situation, beginning to focus more on the mingling and dancing of the crowd for a moment. Her attempt at conversation had mostly fallen flat with her fellow table-mates. At least Konnungr had replied though it was clear he wasn't comfortable there. None of them were.

It was clear the Goron Chief would rather be back in his mountain. Aryll was understandably hesitant to be here due to the recent events that Saria had the 'honor' of delivering, and Chase...Well...He was being surprisingly quiet, so she could only assume he was in discomfort.

Setting aside the clear discomfort for a moment, she smiled to Konnungr, blushing slightly as he complimented her dress. "Oh why thank you, your highness!" she laughed. "Its not often I dress up for events like this...Not many events of this caliber in the Forest after all...In fact, its been centuries since the last time I felt so inclined to dress in this manner.", she then leaned back a little bit to take a better look at his cloak. "I must say, I love your robe as well! I believe I recognize that symbol...Mr. Darunia showed it to me long ago...A symbol of unity between the Gorons and Hyrule, correct? That's the sort of thing I can only dream of for my people, but alas..." she trailed off looking downward for a moment...Before looking up and smiling again. This time towards Aryll.

"You look quite beautiful tonight too, Aryll!" she claimed marveling at how different the bar maid looked letting her hair down. That still didn't change how uncomfortable she looked. A discomfort she had brought to her. "I know we all have our own matters to be wary of..." she especially looked to Aryll at that. "But for tonight...If only right now...Let us be merry. Right now is a time of happiness and celebration!"

That was a lie of course. A truly happy time wouldn't call for the reincarnation of the Hero or the reawakening of the Sages. A truly happy time wouldn't be celebrating the need for another great evil to be vanquished.

But she couldn't let them know her true thoughts on this matter. No. Someone had to attempt to lift the depressing mood, then so be it she would do it. She had for centuries after all.

"Oh, you're leaving... I always knew that one day, this day would come. I've always known we're so different, and I'm not sad, because you have a lot ahead of you. I want you to take this. Don't forget me."~Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees : 76526

Character Sheet
EXP:
0/5000  (0/5000)
Statistics :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆ Super Smash Bro on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:03 am

The earthbound titan mentally winced when ever the forest dweller referred to high as royalty. The Goron's realized, over the many years, their humble little mountain village has grown into a respectable kingdom that could even rival Hyrule castle in certain regards. But none of the Goron's considered Konungr or the Elder's as royals to the Goron bloodline. Mainly due to the fact finding a full blooded Norse-Goron or Hyrule-Goron would be like finding a needle in the proverbial haystack. However, Konungr was of full Norse-Goron blood, but he in a few other Goron's are the last of a dying breed. However, it is for the best—the generation of tomorrow will be full of half-breeds that'll easily surpass their ancestors due to a superior gene pool. Regardless how he felt about the label, he dismissed it and took it for what it was. "You are welcome." He retorted with a voice deeper than the Death Mountain ore mine. When she commented on his robe, he gave a simple nod—eyes of gold fixating upon the woman frozen in time. "Great Brother Darunia had a vision that one day Goron's and Hyrule would coexist as equals. He forged this symbol as a crest of unity and brotherhood. He instilled such a firm belief in my people many years before reaching out to the Great Kings of this land." A little history course for those who sat at the puesdo-VIP table. Konungr would then lift his gaze off Saria before continuing. "Your people's solitude is a great thing, Saira. You have no real allegiance to this land; your a mutual party, and as such see things from an unbiased point of view. You will one day save this land with your wisdom, I'm sure of it." He ceased his words, a hard gaze placed upon the Hylain female—unbeknownst to the Titan of this females Sagehood. However, the gaze was brief, afterwards he fixated almond eyes back on the merriment and left it at that.

And by learning from the Myth, a Man takes action ,

And through it all, the cycle of greatness continues ,

✖️ |[  ]|  ✒️
☆ Super Smash Bro
Goron
Goron

Rupees : 19500

Character Sheet
EXP:
0/15000  (0/15000)
Statistics :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:35 am

Chase: Had been sitting here for a bit now, and was just, going to let the three talk, until he realized they were boring people. He looked down at Kaira, who was holding a tomato ball and eating it. He wasn't going to lie. He thought it was really precious. Chase then tapped the table lightly to get her attention. Kaira looked up, then put down her tomato ball before flying up on his shoulder. "What's up?" She asked, now looking around at everybody at the table. Chase whispered as quietly as he could, hoping Kaira could still hear him since, she was rather close to his mouth.
'Y'know, we could have had more fun staying at home and playing with Wallace."
"Who's Wallace?"
"The bunny, duh."
Kaira rolled her eyes and looked at Saria and, the huge dude. She then suggested, "Why don't you, y'know, socialize?" Chase grimaced a bit, responding, "Have you been listening? I feel like I just learned something at a party. You know the people who teach you things at party's? Old people. Plus we both Saria is ancient. And that girl over there is like, eight." Kaira, for some reason, found that funny so covered her mouth since, he was nearly not even speaking to try and stay quiet. "Anywho, why is this thing an, actual thing again?" Chase asked, which, Kaira could just respond with a shrug.

Human

Rupees : 339614

Character Sheet
EXP:
350/15000  (350/15000)
Statistics :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top