Saria's Initial 5 Spells.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saria's Initial 5 Spells.

Post by Saria on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:54 am

1.     Ability Name: Magic Music Warp Songs
   Type: Transportation
   Element: Wind (Although technically each song has the element of its associated temple.)
   Description: Saria plays one of the ancient magic songs that, combined with her magic capabilities as a Sage, takes her to the corresponding temple. These songs are: "Minuet of Forest", "Bolero of Fire", "Serenade of Water", "Nocturne of Shadow", "Elegy of Spirit", and "Prelude of Light".
   Weakness: She must focus to play the songs, leaving her vulnerable should she attempt to use it in combat. They are strictly for story purposes, unless otherwise given opportunity.
   Duration: One post to play, one post to disappear.
   Cooldown: Can only be used once per thread as it takes her out from the scene. If taken out of it while performing it, however, she cannot try again for two posts.
   Extras: Initial spell.

2.    Ability Name: Sage Wisp Form
   Type: Transportation (And defense in a way.)
   Element: Wind
   Description: She turns into a glowing green orb of light, not much bigger than Gate. Gate is also enveloped in the form. Capable of flight. Used mostly for fleeing combat. Makes her slightly harder to hit as a result.
   Weakness: Light emitted off may give away position to enemies. Unable to speak
   Duration: Until dismissed or knocked out of.
   Cooldown: Once per thread.
   Extras: Initial Spell.

3.     Ability Name: Healing Bud
   Type: Healing
   Element: Wind (Forest.)
   Description:  a magical manifestation taking the form of a green unopened flower bud appears in her hand, the energies flowing from the tip towards her target, soothing their pain if only a little.
   Weakness:  Not strong at all, only healing minor wounds, such as bruises or minor cuts. Anything more serious only soothes the pain slightly.
   Duration: One post
   Cooldown: Can only be used twice per thread.

4.     Ability Name: Magic Music- Saria's Song
   Type: diplomacy
   Element: Wind
   Description: A song that Saria wrote herself years and years ago, this upbeat song has become synonymous with the forest. It allows those who play it on one of her own ocarinas (Only have enough Forest Magic for this song.) to contact her, no matter how far away. It is also known for cheering up those in a bad mood, but that is dependent on the subject.
   Weakness: She must focus to play, as with all of her magic music.
   Duration: One post to play.
   Cooldown: Can only be used once per thread. It is rather draining to constantly use it.

5.     Ability Name: Summon Wolfos
   Type: offense, summoning
   Element: Wind (Forest)
   Description: In a flash of light, one wolfos is summoned to help aid her, loyally following her mental commands. It circles its foe, keeping a high defense, though letting its guard down when attacking with a swipe of its paw.
   Weakness: Loses all defenses when attacked, and is not likely to last too long when this happens.
   Duration: Until the Wolfos is killed, or dismissed.
   Cooldown: Once per thread.
   Extras: Initial Spell

Last edited by Saria on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Oh, you're leaving... I always knew that one day, this day would come. I've always known we're so different, and I'm not sad, because you have a lot ahead of you. I want you to take this. Don't forget me."~Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees : 76526

Character Sheet
EXP:
0/5000  (0/5000)
Statistics :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saria's Initial 5 Spells.

Post by Zelda on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:28 pm

All looks good! I just need you to change "novice" to common. I forgot to do so on the actual app, my bad!
Zelda
Human
Human

Rupees : 877020

Character Sheet
EXP:
445/15000  (445/15000)
Statistics :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saria's Initial 5 Spells.

Post by Chase on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:59 pm