The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Bing* You Got Mail (Mission)

2 posters

Go down

*Bing* You Got Mail (Mission) Empty *Bing* You Got Mail (Mission)

Post by Chase Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:45 am

Chase wrote:Mission Name: *Bing* You Got Mail
Description: Chase is having, just a little bit of trouble staying on task and doing his job. Luckily, Agent 00S, (That's Saria, in case you failed at guessing) is such a generous and kind friend and will help Chase get his job done. (Or, just do all the work).
Requirements: Deliver the mail
Player Count: 2
Reward: 30,000 Rupees and 350 EXP
Mission Boss: Nah

"So, what are you going to name it?" Kaira asked Chase, who was sitting on a chair in front of a little shop, looking inside of a bag.
"Thad."
"What?"
"Chad."
"That, does not sound lie what you said the first time."
The thing that they were talking about, of course, was Chase's new pet bunny that he saved from some bandits from a while ago. Chase was making sure it was staying safe in his male bag, which, is why Kaira was asking, a whole lot of questions and bugging Chase by flying around his head a lot. Though Chase was trying to make sure his bunny was safe, he took out all of his mail and placed it on a table next to him, not caring for it's safety. Chase then looked at her and squinted a bit. "Why don't you just, go visit home or something?" he asked, for her to just simply tell, "Oh, i'm sorry that i'm making sure you have a way to eat!" 
"What about you go make money and I just fly around your head all the time?" Chase snapped back, and thus, started their daily arguing.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Rupees : 339614

Character Sheet
EXP:
*Bing* You Got Mail (Mission) Left_bar_bleue350/15000*Bing* You Got Mail (Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

*Bing* You Got Mail (Mission) Empty Re: *Bing* You Got Mail (Mission)

Post by Saria Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:26 am

Saria made her way through the crowded streets of Hyrule Castle Town, losing herself in thought. A lot had been happening of late...Usually she went to her spot in front of the Forest Temple to think while she played her song during times like these, but she knew she couldn't be gone too long. Not when any number of her new allies could be looking for her.

So instead she went for a walk in the Castle Town. She wore a green cloak to conceal her strikingly conspicuous green hair, and to keep Gate hidden. Faeries were seen as mythical beings to some after all. While she could still stand out, not many paid her any heed as she made her way through the crowd...Pausing at a familiar voice.

She stopped, looking about for the source...Before finding it. Chase was sitting in front of a store with a bunny. Rifling through a large bag. Arguing with the fairy that had started following him during his visit, Kaira....Gate then snarkily remarked "So much for not standing out...Can I come out of the hood now?"

Ignoring her friend's indignant line, she approached them. "Mr. Chase? Kaira? Well here's a couple I wasn't expecting to see today!" she laughed looking to the bunny...She remembered when Chase got it, playing with the Crusaders...Though she wasn't expecting to see it still with him.
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees : 76526

Character Sheet
EXP:
*Bing* You Got Mail (Mission) Left_bar_bleue0/5000*Bing* You Got Mail (Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:33 pm

Chase ears twitched a bit when he heard a familiar voice. Their was a little game he liked to play in his head, that involved him trying to find out who it was before he got confirmation. Chase felt like he had the answer on the tip of his tongue and was even about to say it, until,
"Miss Saria!" Kaira called, happily. So much for that game, but, Chase hasn't seen Saria for a good bit, so he turned a bit to look at Saria, smiling at her. "Hey! Sa! Buddy! How are ya?" He greeted and asked, then waving his hands over his bunny. "Look how big Rick has gotten! Soon he will be my sidekick to come along on my adventures and I can leave Kaira at home." Chase said out loud, the last part being a direct jab to Kaira, who touched her chest, faking like she was hurt, saying, "Oh no, however will I make it?" She then quickly turned back to Saria and pointed at the pile of paper on the table. "Miss Saria, tell Chase to go do his job." Chase squinted at Kaira, tilting his head a bit before saying, "How many people are just waiting in the front their homes for some letters? Exactly! None! They're just hanging with friends and family, waiting to hear me walk up. They can wait."

(419)
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
*Bing* You Got Mail (Mission) Left_bar_bleue350/15000*Bing* You Got Mail (Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:25 pm

Saria couldn't help but laugh a bit as Chase and Kaira argued. It was so much like her and Gate's relationship....Though slightly reversed. Speaking of, Gate decided to answer her own question by suddenly flying out from underneath her hood over to Kaira. "Kaira! Have you been keeping this lunkhead in check?" the fairy asked her friend.

Saria rolled her eyes at Gate's antics looking to the rabbit. "Oh I see! Though she might not like being left behind." she teased. before looking to the fairy as she tried to get her to get Chase to do his job. She looked to the bag in curiosity...Seeing all the letters inside, she gasped n realization. "Wait so you DO have a job!? I thought you were merely joking around when you said you were Hyrule's mail-carrier! Considering all I saw you do in the Forest was play with the Crusaders."....Admittedly, she WAS partially joking....But at the same time, she hadn't been completely convinced Chase had such an important job...

Thinking about the banter the two had just shared, she suddenly realized something. ""Wait...Chase...This is a rather hefty bag...Just how long have you been slacking off?" a feeling of dread washed over her. "Don't you think there could be some important information in here? What if someone's waiting to hear from a distant loved one?"

Well...Now it happened. She was in full on chiding sister mode.
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
*Bing* You Got Mail (Mission) Left_bar_bleue0/5000*Bing* You Got Mail (Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:05 pm

"What? I-I've been trying to, bu-but he doesn't listen!" She stumbled herself, trying to to defend herself as best as she could. Chase just shook his head and looked at Kaira. "Tattletale." He simply said. Kaira flew around to the other side of Chase's head, placing both hands to her chest. "How is this my fault?!" Chase then stood up and passed his bunny to Saria. "Here, hold Chase J.R." He then put the bag close to the table, and pushed all the mail into the bag.

"And, my dear Saria, of course there is no important mail in here. I mean, who sends important things through mail? Answer, nobody. Because mail is too weak. It can get wet, torn, blown away, eaten, bunny food, paper airplanes, things to throw at the guards on duty, etcetera."
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:04 am

Gate laughed at how flustered Kaira got. "Relax, Kai! I'm just joking around...I saw back in the village that THIS guy was a lost cause for that sort of thing. Not your fault one bit..." It wasn't often that Gate let up on a prank so easily...It was a clear sign of her care for her friend.

Saria, however, was mortified by Chase's actions...Looking to the bunny placed in her arms for a moment...Her brow furrowed. "Chase...Why would they write it if it wasn't important? And you've been...crumpling it up and tossing it away?" she hesitated for a moment. "That's....That's a serious case of misconduct...I might have only been back out here for a brief while, but even I know that's a betrayal of the people's trust..." she gave a deep sigh....Already regretting what she was about to say next. "I might have to have a talk with the princess about this if you don't start taking your job seriously..."

Gate actually gasped at that. Saria had always been a bit of a stick in the mud when it came to this sort of thing, but threatening his position? "Uh...Saria? Don't you think that's a bit harsh?"
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:36 am

"Ooo" Kaira cooed lightly, spinning around in a circle. Chase raised an eyebrow, and gave sort of an blank smile, pointing to Gate, and saying, "One, Harsh." He then pointed towards Saria, "Two, I never said I did any of those things, they were just very specific examples to what could happen to the papers. And three," He took a rather deep breath, and then said, "How daaaaare yooooou. Y'know, we mail carriers have a special call when certain people threaten our jobs. The call has the power to summon all the other mailmen to challenge the said person who threatened said other person's job to an one on one fight to the death."
"No you don't."
"We don't, but now I have something to bring to the table to our next meeting."
"What meeting? You mean with those two homeless kids you help from time to time? Cause that doesn't count."
"Who's side are you on?"
Kaira looked at Chase, then at Saria, and sighed lightly. She then took both her hands and crossed them over each other, saying, "You've just been Chase'd, yo. Now can you go and deliver mail?" Chase swooped up his bunny from Saria's arms, saying, "Actually, thats a good idea! I'm so glad so many people know how to do my job better than I do! Man, I love and appreciate all the advice being thrown my way, rookies do need lots of advice, no doubt." He then looked down at hos bunny pal and gave an actual legit smile. "Come on Mr. Trump, I recently found out we got a job to do! Aren't you excited for another adventure!?" Kaira tried apologizing for Chase, knowing he can get real, offended real easily. She also knew all to well his go to sarcastic insults. "I'm real sorry about Chase."
"Sorry about WHAT?! For being such a good learner?"
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:31 pm

Saria rolled her eyes as Chase began to claim he could call upon his organization of mail carriers to combat her for her....well...threat...Of course, as she had thought, Kaira rebuked that immediately...In fact, she couldn't help but smile watching the two bicker despite Chase's rather specific 'examples'...

As Chase decided to finally do his job, she thought for a moment....Gate flying to in front of her face. "Oh no, Saria...You know what he's trying to do..." She only gave a light smile to her fairy as she teasingly said "Oh I know Gate...But it seems like he NEEDS the help." before giving a more sincere smile to Chase. "Especially since I don't want him to theoretically lose his job for theoretically throwing people's mail at the guards."

With that, she then lifted the large bag of letters, hefting it over her shoulder though she clearly struggled with the weight. Giving a weak smile she then exclaimed "Lead the way!" Gate only groaned at the situation.
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:02 am

Kaira flew around Chase's head, rather surprised. She then stopped and clasped her hands together. "Wow, such an inspiration!" She then slowly looked at Chase and squinted her eyes. Which, Chase just had to ask, "What are you trying to say?" Kaira quickly turned back around and started to hover away. "Nothing." Chase shook his head and walked past Saria. "Okay, since you insist," He told Saria.

Chase knocked on the door and turned around to dig through the bag Saria was holding. "This guy, only has like, three things of mail." Chase responded. Once he got it and turned around, some teen, about his age, was looking at him with anger in his eyes. "You." The teen told.
"Me."
"You have bravery to show your face around here."
"You got mail."
"After what you've done."
"Can you just take your mail?"
"Do you even know who I am?"
Chase slowly rolled up the Teen's mail and put it in his pocket, while keeping eye contact. "Enjoy your mail." He then turned around and pointed outward. "On to the next house!" He exclaimed.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down