The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soltinnir

2 posters

Go down

Soltinnir  Empty Soltinnir

Post by ☆ Super Smash Bro Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:45 pm

Soltinnir  75hfO24

✖ n a m e | Soltinnir .
✖ r a n k | Adept .
✖ t y p e | Broadsword .
✖ w e i g h t | Heavy .
✖ a p p e r a n c e | A sword crafted from the jawbone of "Draug " a tyrant Dodongo that ran rampant in the deeper caravans of Death Mountain. The reigning Patriarch slayed the beast and, in traditional fashion, crafted a weapon suitable for the warrior who slayed such a daunting creature. Tempered in Dodongo flames for a full six months, Soltinnir emerged with all the swords massive glory. Weighing 150 kilograms and a solid 2 meters in length, Soltinnir is the idea blade to bypass defenses, decapitate, and shredding armor. The way the blade was constructed made it so the wielder can utilize the monstrous sword from a plethora of angles and positions. Soltinnir also vaguely resembles the lower jawbone of a Dodongo, the shape adds to the cutting and piercing properties of the weapon.
✖ w e a k n e s s |
✔️ Typically slower swinging speed due to sheer weight and size .
✔️ Impossible to conceal .
✔️ Large and bulky .
✖ e x t r a s | n/a .

Last edited by ☆ Super Smash Bro on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
☆ Super Smash Bro
☆ Super Smash Bro
Goron
Goron

Rupees : 19500

Character Sheet
EXP:
Soltinnir  Left_bar_bleue0/15000Soltinnir  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Soltinnir  Empty Re: Soltinnir

Post by Oliver Windhelm Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:25 pm

I am not entirely sure if you can turn your body into a weapon. Your race ability to have a tough body doesn't warrant you to actually weaponize yourself (you can use it to your advantage, but I don't see you making an official weapon out of it) in my opinion, and the fact that you plan to turn yourself into a magical weapon? That would allow you to bypass the spell use limit since I don't believe enchanted weapons abide by that rule. I will get back to you on this when I hear from Zelda.
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
Soltinnir  Left_bar_bleue350/5000Soltinnir  Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Alright, after talking with Zelda, we came to the conclusion that you can use your body as a weapon and register it, but a weakness is that the front of your body is softer than your back, thus if someone were to slash you in the chest, it wouldn't completely give you an armor defense (so you could probably use the back of your hand to defend against swords or something like that). Also, if you enchant your body, you can't give any stat enhancements to yourself, and you cant use the legendary elemental crystal spells on yourself either.
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆ Super Smash Bro Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:21 pm

You misinterpreted/read a little too far into the given text before you. A person or thing can "weaponize" itself based off what nature gave them. Prime example: Wolf spiders and their killer mandibles. Not only that, but there's the whole concept of martial arts which literately turns the practitioners body into a weapon—albeit it may not be tradition depending on views. As far as i'm consider about the magical weapon classification, I simply planned on adding abilities to the Physiology to give myself some leeway considering my characters element is water (Goron and water don't mix.) I'm all for that weakness considering this is a stat based site where stats dictate how much you dish out and how much you can take. Even if I can deflect a sword strike with my characters front it all boils down to my characters Endurance vs the strikers Strength.

I don't get it, what are Legendary Element Crystal spells?
☆ Super Smash Bro
☆ Super Smash Bro
Goron
Goron

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:29 pm

It is in the spell list thread. It is a spell that allows you to elementalize your weapons and cause them to increase in rank. And regarding the body as weapons thing, while martial arts does 'turn your body into a weapon' you don't need to make it an official weapon to use it. But I don't mind you doing this anymore, so we are all good. Just add the weakness and I will approve you.
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆ Super Smash Bro Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:35 am

Completely re-worked the worked.
☆ Super Smash Bro
☆ Super Smash Bro
Goron
Goron

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:23 pm

Uh, the whole reconstructing itself from iron in the blood thing sounds like something magical. You can only have an ability like that if the weapon is enchanted.
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:33 pm

☆ Super Smash Bro wrote:
Soltinnir  75hfO24

✖ n a m e | Soltinnir .
✖ r a n k | Adept .
✖ t y p e | Broadsword .
✖ w e i g h t | Heavy .
✖ a p p e r a n c e | A sword crafted from the jawbone of "Draug " a tyrant Dodongo that ran rampant in the deeper caravans of Death Mountain. The reigning Patriarch slayed the beast and, in traditional fashion, crafted a weapon suitable for the warrior who slayed such a daunting creature. Tempered in Dodongo flames for a full six months, Soltinnir emerged with all the swords massive glory. Weighing 150 kilograms and a solid 2 meters in length, Soltinnir is the idea blade to bypass defenses, decapitate, and shredding armor. The way the blade was constructed made it so the wielder can utilize the monstrous sword from a plethora of angles and positions. Soltinnir also vaguely resembles the lower jawbone of a Dodongo, the shape adds to the cutting and piercing properties of the weapon.
✖ w e a k n e s s |
✔️ Typically slower swinging speed due to sheer weight and size .
✔️ Impossible to conceal .
✔️ Large and bulky .
✖ e x t r a s | n/a .

Approved!
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum