The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Big Brother

2 posters

Go down

Meeting Big Brother Empty Meeting Big Brother

Post by Aberham Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Agnes sat on her side of the love seat, her legs were crossed as she was facing Chase's way. "Sorry again about the mess, I run a lot of geeky experiments in my apartment so there is a little more clutter here than I would prefer." As Agnes spoke to her friend, a great deal of loose papers and books would scoot into position. Dirt would be picked up by an invisible servant with some kind of vacuum based cleaner before being deposited into the trash. "I have been working on more than just some water magic as of late, a bit of future predicting and telekinesis. The latter of which is probably my favorite spell ever. So anyway, it's been a long time has it not? What have you been up to?"
Aberham
Aberham
Human
Human

Rupees : 97003

Character Sheet
EXP:
Meeting Big Brother Left_bar_bleue0/5000Meeting Big Brother Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Meeting Big Brother Empty Re: Meeting Big Brother

Post by Chase Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:47 pm

Chase was looking around her apartment, just taking it all in since, he hasn't been in a building that people use to sleep in in a while. So, he was fine with how messy it was. "It's all good in the hood." He told her, smiling. And, of course Kaira was there, looking around the place. Eventually, Kaira turned back to Chase. "I, I never been this far from the tree before, and, I, umm..." Chase looked at Kaira and nodded. "Go explore, don't go too far though." He told her. And with that, she flew off. Chase then turned back towards Agnes. "So, what exactly do you want to do?" He asked, wondering what there WAS to do.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Rupees : 339614

Character Sheet
EXP:
Meeting Big Brother Left_bar_bleue350/15000Meeting Big Brother Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:59 pm

"Well I have a lot of board games in the back, we could play chess, mouse trap, snakes and ladders, strip poker." She joked. "Sorry if the big city is a little out of your comfort zone, I hope you don't feel like I dragged you here. Kaira you can go anywhere but don't fly to high in the bathroom! I put out some fly paper earlier and I don't want you to get stuck."

Directing her attention back to Chase Agnes said. "So yeah we could play a game if you wish. Unless you want to do something else?" She said in an innocent tone while attempting to engage footsies with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Chase raised both eyebrows at the suggestions, every, single, one. He looked around the room a bit and thought for a moment. "You know, strip poker sounds real tempting." He said, trying to play her game. Then he looked down at their feet as they started to play footsies. He seemed like he got lost in his thoughts, but he did in fact eventually come to. He looked back at her and shrugged. "Hey, your house your games. You decide what we play." He informed her. Chase then scooted a bit closer so it was a bit easier to play footsies. And he swears, if Kaira gets herself in trouble...
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Meeting Big Brother Left_bar_bleue350/15000Meeting Big Brother Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:25 pm

Agnes laughed, it was a pure and genuine one. "Hahaha, well hows about this. We'll play a game of chess, if you win we'll see about that game of strip poker and if I win then you help me feed my fish. I'll get the board, it's one of the special ones with the little stone pieces oh, it is just real nice. Anges gave him one last tap in their current game before skipping off into another room and coming back with a well worn wooden box with a cluttering sound coming from within. She would put it down on the space in between them and snap her fingers. Taking no small amount of pride in what happened next.

The box sprung open, all the little pieces seemed to almost wake up as they stiffly marched to their positions. "You can go first, I used to play all the time back in the academy. At the end of year one we made magical items so I enchanted this chess board. They move around and fight and oh, I am just real proud of myself for making this. You do know how to play right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:47 pm

Chase sighed and nodded very slowly. He knew how to play, wasn't the most fun game but he knew how to play. Sadly, he also wasn't the most strategic, or, he wasn't strategic at all, so, obviously we all knew how this would go.

And obviously, he won. Or, he will always think in his head that he won, in reality, he got completely obliterated He was able to take five of her pieces, but that was as far as he could go. Once he was done with his pathetic display, he looked at her and shrugged. "Well, guess I gotta help with your fish problems, again."
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:18 pm

"That's the spirit!" Said Agnes as she moved her queen into the perfect ultimate checking position and took out his outmaneuvered rook. Around his king had already been a net of death. She had sacrificed a rook earlier in the game along with three pawns. But she had gotten two more easily across the board. Every piece had a part to play in this attack. Even her king was preventing a pawn from being taken out. Finally the queen marched over to the castle and swung her rapier at it, causing the entire thing to explode into tiny wooden pieces. Chase's king would look left and look right before throwing his fancy hat on the group and jumping up and down on it.

Agnes sat back, very pleased with herself as all of the rubble from the pieces that had been destroyed over the course of the game. (Mostly black pieces belonging to Chase) Vibrated and flew back together into their original forms. The white team hoisted the queen up on their shoulders and sang victory music in a high pitch language unknown to both Agnes and chase before they marched neatly back into their respective holes at the bottom of the box. The loosing team limped and dragged their way back in defeat. Tossing Chase some dirty looks. Finally as just about every peice was put away the Chase's king waved him the bird and hooped into his hole. The entire board shuddered for a moment and slammed shut.

Anges chuckled to herself as she put the box under her arm and said. "I'll get you the flakes to feed my pets fish boy. Don't worry about the ones that eat the lizards and the grasshoppers I will feed them.... Well do worry about them if you see a toothy looking fish then don't stick your fingers close to the water." Agnes would leave and come back with a two sacks of fish flakes that were half full and one back filled with wriggling things. Presumably the grasshoppers and the lizards that were not long for this world.

"Alright then, there are little cups inside the bags. To make things easier on myself I label all the tanks with how much of each food type to put in. There are four in total and the only important ones to you should be looking for are the orange ones and the blue ones. Put in as many cups as the orange tag has a number on it with orange food and as the blue one has on it for that chow. So for that tank behind you it would be three blue and two orange." She shoved the bags in his hands. "Have fun!"

Agnes would have plenty of fish tanks, in total there would be eleven that Chase would need to attend to ad a few more that only were fed the live food. There was quite a collection of fish here, and respecting fish nerd like Agnes would be in heaven here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum