The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"A God Among Princesses"

2 posters

Go down

"A God Among Princesses" Empty "A God Among Princesses"

Post by Kaseki Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:47 pm

"A God Among Princesses" Dloo4m

"FOR THE LAST TIME, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A TRIFORCE IS!"

As always, it was just another day for the one known as Darkurr. He was out exploring the city and the outside world... at least until he got caught. It had been his first week outside of his previous village, and just a few days before that, when his father gave up his life. He was the son of a colorful warrior, and his powers remained without such hues.

"LOOK, I WAS JUST TRYING TO EAT A DONU-"
"Darkurr, shut up. You're embarrassing us."

Darkurr's face grew puzzled. What was he doing? Was that not why they arrested him? I mean, they were dragging him across the ground, why else would they do such a thing? These people had chosen him for something. But what was it.

"It's your turn, idiot."

He completely lost track of time and his own actions. He remember throwing a rock at a window for a plate, and trying to carry donuts with said plate. He looked down at his feet only to find his heels being dragged in the dirt. His arms were being pulled by what appeared to be dark elves... or other Shekya... as some fish person called him. His helmet lay on his head, and his swords in his hands. Both were useless in battle, but looked good.

The men dropped him in front of the castle, only to walk away shortly after. "Wait... my turn for what?" Darkurr asked the men.

"To guard the princess, stupid..."

Darkurr sighed as he lay on the ground. He tapped his head on the doors of the castle. ".. They're so mean..."
Kaseki
Kaseki
Sheikah
Sheikah

Rupees : 77999

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

"A God Among Princesses" Empty Re: "A God Among Princesses"

Post by Zelda Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:59 pm

"Your majesty, the new hire has just arrived," a guard had frantically appeared before the princess as he stood in the doorway. Looking a bit confused, Zelda turned from the vanity she sat in front of, peering over at him as she ran the brush through her hair once more. "The new hire...?" she mused, wondering what he meant. "New hire for what?"

"We have found several Sheikah who have been avoiding their duties as guards to the royal family and rounded several of them up. One of them was just dropped off and should be waiting in the main chamber." Well that was rather unfortunate. Zelda never quite understood why it was that all members of this race were forced to do such duties at some point in their life. She had plenty of advisers and guards already.

Sighing, she stood up, "Very well, I'll head right down," she murmured as she then headed to the door quietly. Walking down the halls, she made her way to the stairwell, wondering just who she'd have next as servants. She honestly felt bad for them.
Zelda
Zelda
Human
Human

Rupees : 877020

Character Sheet
EXP:
"A God Among Princesses" Left_bar_bleue445/15000"A God Among Princesses" Empty_bar_bleue  (445/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaseki Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:10 pm

"Sir, please wipe your boots."
"WELL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THEM TO NOT DRAG ME IN THE DIRT!"

Darkurr stood in the center of the main hall before a royal knight... or a butler, he wasn't completely sure. He continued to get furious with the place. But then he thought about his father's words."No. You're too weak to even be seen." His cold words echoed in his own mind, thinking about them constantly. He would have to be strong. He would have to live up to the code of Brushido, the law of Brushogun, his honorable father. He would be a hero... and today was his chance.

"... So what am I doing?" Darkurr asked the fine suited gentleman. The guard replied without expression. "Protect the princess. It is the highest honor." Darkurr stood puzzled, "SO then after I do this... I..?"

"... You go home."

Darkurr smiled. How bad could protecting a princess be? ".. If you fail, we execute you." he added on... only to ensure that he would never
fail.
Kaseki
Kaseki
Sheikah
Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelda Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:18 pm

As she entered the chamber room, she made her way to the large throne that was centered at the top of the steps, taking a seat in it as she always did when she had guests. "All rise for Your Majesty, the Princess Zelda, daughter of Late King Daphness and Queen Tesla." the guard to the left of her announced. Sighing, Zelda quickly shook her head. "Do we really need to do that for every small entrance I make?"

Looking forward, she saw several guards, one of which was next to what appeared to be a man she had never seen before. Blinking a few times, she bit her lip and cleared her throat. "So... is this him?" she asked. The guard nodded. "Yes, m'lady." Zelda nodded in response, standing up to get a better look at him.

"I'm very sorry for any trouble the guards may have given you. The Sheikah... they take their services very seriously. It's an oath they've kept with the Goddess for thousands of years," she smiled softly. "I am Princess Zelda, goddess reincarnated. I am sure your service will be easy. With the hero being discovered and Impa at my side at all times... I doubt that there will come a time where you will be needed for anything significantly dangerous," she tried to assure him.

"What is your name, sir?" she tilted her head in curiosity. "And... by chance may you take off your helmet so I may see what you look like?"
Zelda
Zelda
Human
Human

Rupees : 877020

Character Sheet
EXP:
"A God Among Princesses" Left_bar_bleue445/15000"A God Among Princesses" Empty_bar_bleue  (445/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaseki Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:42 pm

He leaned on one foot as he leaned to the side. He peeked past the head of the man in front of him. He saw the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He wondered how it was that it was in the room. If it wasn't for the introduction, he would have never looked over to see such beauty. Then he heard the voice, the most calming and serene thing.

"What is your name, sir?" he listened. She was beautiful. "And... by chance may you take off your helmet so I may see what you look like?" Darkurr smiled, for there was only one way for him to remove such an object.

"Yes mi'lady." Darkurr swung his left foot on the outside in a counterclockwise motion. He made a half circle with his back to the glorious voice that had spoken just before. He made a small hop with his left foot, only to lead to a backflip. It was done not to show off, but to complete the action correctly. In his leap the guards seemed to flinch towards their weapons, only to stop to watch his powers unfold. His armor began to fade, his weapons turning into smoke. He was in a thick black fog. The crescent that he's body arched with the jump mimicked the moon, only to form a scythe. He remained there at the end of his performance, knelt on the ground. His head emit a bright ivory light. And his face was featureless, only to show two white, lifeless eyes, and skin as gray as the slate stones on the castle walls. The darkness faded and his swords in hand were now a massive weapon like that of the reaper.

"I am Darkurr," he spoke, his face looking at the ground. "And I will ensure your safety." he looked up, to see perfection itself once more with his true eyes.

"Just beautiful." he thought, "What a glorious chair."

Kaseki
Sheikah
Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: