The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase)

2 posters

Go down

GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase) Empty GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:28 pm

Mission Name: Gaint fish attack!
Mission Rank: Amatuer
Description: You were just meeting an attractive member of the opposite sex when boom! A fish the size of three men attacks you both. Use the power of friendship to survive!
Requirements: Survive!
Player Count: 2
Reward: 100k rupees 75 xp each
Word Count: 1200, 5 200 word posts.
Mission Boss: N/A

Agnes was drying her long hair of the freshwater from the lake. Her water staff jabbed into the ground and sanding up at her feet. One good thing about her outfit, including her bag, was the fact that it was all water proof. She knew that as the sage of the water she could use a spell to pull all the water out of her hair, but she preferred to thresh it out and let it keep some moisture.

She faced the shore and watched as the blue waves kept rolling in, she stared passed the blue waves to the bottom of the lake. The water temple was down there, she would have to work on getting all over her stuff down there now that she had finally gotten out of college. Her first reaction was to go home for a visit, which she would do soon. She still could not believe she was her own woman now. The very thought had her giddy.

But she had new duty's as the sage of water, she decided to work on her ability to manipulate water. She stood up and started to control when the waves came in with her hands. She could not stop them or create ones this size on her own but that's what the goal of practicing was. She could feel the push and pull of the water. She stood ankle deep.

It was such a calm day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase) Empty Re: GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase)

Post by Chase Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:00 am

Chase was walking over to Lake Hylia to take a little break from training The Crusaders and the other Kokiri. This was, infarct the first time he left the forest for awhile, he wasn't so used to seeing things so far away without seeing a fifty million trees. So, he really needed a break, and to make sure he can find his way in and out, Kaira came with him too, He heard Kaira ask him questions. Like how long was he planning on being out, how was training going, everything. Chase then stopped and looked straight ahead at a girl. A really pretty girl at that. Chase quickly put a finger up to his mouth to tell Kaira to basically shut her mouth. Chase then wondered what he should do. Either go back and relax in his sleeping place, or go up to the girl and test his mad skills. It was fairly obvious to him. He then walked straight up towards her, on the right of her, raising his hand. "Hey, whats up?" Chase asked her, making sure he wasn't getting into a fight he was going to regret. Also trying to fight the sound of Kairas voice telling him not to do something he would regret.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Rupees : 339614

Character Sheet
EXP:
GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase) Left_bar_bleue350/15000GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase) Empty Re: GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:16 am

Agnes looked at the boy who stepped onto the beech. He sure looks cute... She thought to herself. She dropped the waves and for a second the water seemed to almost relax, but then it fell back into it's normal pattern of waves. "I'm doing great! Having a nice day down on the beech." She was glad that someone had showed up that she could talk to. She had been having a pretty lonely day. For a moment she went back to thinking of how she could get all those books down into the temple. Maybe she could manipulate the water into leaving them alone? Oh well, she wondered if it would even be habitable down there or if she would encounter a bunch of water filled stone. She picked her water staff off the ground, it's glowing gem shining brightly though without heat. "So why are you stopping by my lake guy?" She asked the young man. Was it her lake? Yes, she supposed so. She practically owned a monument at the very deepest part, what could he be here for? Fishing? Swimming? He was not wearing something you could swim in easily and he did not have a rod on him. Was he just here to pick up girls? She hoped not but she was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, she did not need to be hostile to the boy. He wasn't carrying a back of trash that he was planning on dumping here either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:59 am

Chase scratched his head and put his right arm in his pocket. He wasn't used to having his back all freed up like this considering he always was carrying a large bag full of stuff. But, he still wasn't all that carefree, he had is gauntlets tied to his pants belt loop with a string. Chase shrugged. He seriously was just relaxing this time. "Ah, just hanging around. Taking a break from a bunch of kids. What are you doing here?" Chase asked her. Then he remembered what she said. "This is your lake? Wow, thats awesomeness. Did you buy this place or something?" Chase asked her, looking around. He then noticed Kaira was on his shoulder, just relaxing. "Oh, where is my manners, This is Kaira. Jaira, this is...?" Chase said, motioning towards the girl to say her name. Kaira perked up and started to fly closer to the girl. Just plainly saying "Hi!" While Chase was waiting for the name, he was looking a the lake, it was actually quite beautiful. So clean and clear. He should have brung something to swim in. He then turned to the girl and sized her up. She was even prettier up close than far away. Totally his type just from that alone.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase) Left_bar_bleue350/15000GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/15000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:36 am

A fairy, a being of pure happiness stated to fly towards Agnes. It had been three years since she had seen a fairy, her professor had brought one inside of a bottle so that he could show her to the class and explain the magic behind them. It was one of her favorite early lessons and after it was over he opened a window and let the fairy go back outside. She was really happy to see another fairy again. "Hello Kaira! My name is Agnes." She said to the pink glowing fairy, not like one would address a baby or a little girl. But how one woman would address another, she gave off a happy smile to be in the presence of such good company. She was so happy that she did not notice as a shadow slowly appeared in the much deeper water just past her ankles. It slowly got closer and bigger...

"Well I do not own it per say, I'd wager this is more public property than not legally. But I'm suppose to be guarding it, I'm th-" She got interrupted by a koy fish three times bigger than a man wrapping it's lips around her leg (the one with the longer legging on it) and lifting her up into the air while  exposing it's entire body except it's hind fin and planting it's belly right on the wet beach. Agnes cried out as her staff went twirling through the air away from where it could possibly help her and she literally shot off aver offensive spell she had in a blind panic one after the other.

Her water blade spell clipped the fishes top fin, her water bomb covered it's face blindly with water, and her ice bolt froze a small surface area of it's gills shut. "Ahh!!! It's got my leg! Help!"

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:59 am

Chase smiled as Agnes introduced herself to Kaira. He then raised his middle and index finger at her to introduce himself. "Yo, my name is Chase. Nice to meet you." Chase told her. He then noticed the shadowy figure. And saw the fish attack Agnes and how she dropped her staff. Chase then sighed and equipped his gauntlets and picked up her staff. "Kaira, stay right here." Chase told her, running straight towards the over grown fish. He jumped high into the air and tried his best to hold on to the greasy fish. He then punched it a couple times and looked sorta up to where Agnes was. "Hey! You think you can reach?" Chase yelled at her, stretching his arm out so Agnes can get her staff. That was, until he slid off. Chase looked around for something that could help him, if anything can. He then turned towards a thick stick, grabbed it, and hit the fish. Only for it to break right in half. Chase then was starting to get a bit annoyed. He felt like Agnes would be better at killing this thing than he, so he bit her staff to hold it, and use both sticks to stab into the fish to climb up. Once he got close enough, he looked at Agnes and mustered up "Here you go, just for you." And tried his best to hang on for her to get it.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:38 pm

The fish had to calm down somewhat after it received a couple blows to it's side. But it was still ravenous, and it shook Agnes a bit while Chase climbed back up it's body. The two small sticks were not enough to actually pierce the fishes thick scales, but they provided ample hold as it tried to scoot itself back into deeper water. Agnes grabbed her staff from Chase gratefully and looked down at her leg. The fish was not an alpha predator despite it's size. It's teeth were almost nonexistent and it lived of a diet of garden snakes. Her leg was hardly gushing blood but the grip was very strong. Now that she had her staff back she could fight!

Sensing that it was about to dive back into the water she blasted it with a gallon of water at high speeds with her staff right it the mouth. This loosened it's grip on her and after she used another water blade to trim off some more of it's side fin she was able to slip out! Even if she did loose her long leg stocking and her shoe. Her leg was bruised from where the fish had bit her.

She stood up and held her staff up. The shadow was receding back into the water, but was coming back for another attack! "Give me back my shoe you jerkish fish!" She said girlishly. She noticed a big wave coming in and used her water manipulation ability (not a spell, an ability) to give it extra force, the fish was caught off guard and was flopping on the newly moistened dark sand. It had her shoe's legging stuck in it's teeth. Agnes shot Chase a look, it was time to finish it off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:56 pm

When Agnes grabbed her staff, Chase immediately fell off and landed on his feet and watched the fight take place. Well, for the most part. He was also looking at her skirt. Should somebody be wearing a skirt when they know they could get into fights? He wasn't complaining or anything. But he made sure he wasn't noticeable, he did not want to seem like a prev or anything. Chase then heard Kaira get closer to him and say "stop looking at her skirt." Chase then got kind of red in the face and waved her off. "Shhhh, shut up." Chase whispered to her. He then finished watching the fight, and how she turned towards him to finish it off. He then got wide eyed and raised his hands. "Hey, don't look at me. I eat dead animals, not kill living ones." Chase told her. He always was sort of a pacifist. Having your dad try to kill you and your mother basically running away does something to a boy. And Chase was a example of the opposite of what he should be.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Agnes sighed, well it wasn't really his problem anyway she figured. She sighed extra hard however, because while she did not notice on her own that he was sneaking glances under her skirt she did hear the fairy tell him to stop. The giant koy fish was starting to flop back into the water, she had to finish that before it happened. Or else her shoe would be gone forever! She ran forward, wincing a bit at the pain in her right leg, then she jammed her spear in between it's jaws, forcing them open. She then maneuvered herself so she was staring strait down it's throat. She tossed it a water bomb right down it then froze the water around it before it could get all the way through. The ice formed shrapnel and the fishes insides felt the brutal synergy when the normally nonlethal bomb exploded and a shard of ice punctured it's heart. It's eyes turned to X's and it flopped over and stopped moving. The fish was dead.

Agnes sighed and fell back, sitting on the wet sand right on her but. She messaged her wounded leg and focused the water around her unto her hands, she practically pushed the feelings of good thoughts back into a different part of her own body and her leg was good as new! Water healing had worked perfectly. She buffed out a dent in her shoe then slid it back on, she grabbed her staff which was right next to her (it got blown out with the blast) and used it to help her stand back up. She was breathing pretty deeply from the exertion of using all those spells back to back. "Thank you... *Huf for helping me... *puff Chase. More than my leg would have gotten hurt if you hadn't given me my staff back."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Chase smiled and nodded, resting his hands on the side of him then stuffing them in his jacket pockets. He raised a eyebrow at how she killed the fish. It was, kind of extraordinary actually. Once he saw that the fish was dead, he turned towards Kaira to make sure she was okay. He made it his goal, in honor of the young Kokir, Yorrel, to protect Kaira. He then looked over to some rocks and picked them up. He then slowly, but steadily walked over to Agnes. When he was sort of right over her, he threw rocks at the fishes head, to make sure it was dead. He then gave a sigh of relief, and stepped towards the left of Agnes, and felt the young fairy land on his shoulder. That's when he had the greatest idea ever. "Hey! What about me and you meet up later tonight and cook this fish up? Im really getting tired of eating vegan foods. Would be a great change!" Chase asked her. In his head, if she says yes, that means it's a date. He then heard Kaira, actually whispering this time, say "stop trying to hook up! You need to rest so you can train the Kokir some more tomorrow!" Chase, being Chase, completely ignored his flying companion.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Agnes briefly imagined the armfuls and armfuls of fish meat that they could take from such a creature. While the koy fish oozing blood out of it's mouth and gills in equal amounts with the water soaking off it did not look that appitising now, she was sure that if cooked properly it would make some of the best fish fillet she had ever tried. "Sure that sounds fun! I'll do most of the skinning and getting rid of the rest of him if you show me your cooking skills OK? It's a date!" She clapped her hands together and smiled, hoping that the supper with the new boy she had met would be just as good as she hoped. She turned around, made a rectangle with her fingers and tried to fit the fish inside. She had a book on fish anatomy somewhere right? She had not looked at it in the past year but it would be worth looking over it. She did not want to carve out the fattiest or the thinnest part of the koy for Chase to cook up. She could cut it with pure water from her staff and preserve it in ice until it was time to cook up. She should get some paper and a blanket from her things, eh. It would not be that long of a walk to her room and she could leave a note on the fish saying No touching! Water sage property!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:22 pm

Chase took off his gauntlets and pulled out a string from his pocket and tied the gaunlets around his pants belt loop while he listened to Agnes. He then looked up straight in time as she said it was a date. Chase, with Kaira completely stunned, stayed quiet and got wide eyed. And then shook his head and smiled. "Yeah, a date. See you later." Chase said, now turning around and mouthed the word Yes, and Kaira personally still stunned. "Did you just, actually get a date with someone? I, I just cant- cannot compute. Cannot compute." Chase heard her say. Chase just shook his head at her. "Kaira, yo homeboy is finally growing up! From a thug growing up in the streets to a civilized young man. Yay me." Chase said. Kaira herself, still was still messing with him and said "Or, y'know. She just felt bad for you and just wants to hang out with somebody of a lower tier. Thats always an option in her reasoning." Chase waved Kaira away. "Shush. She just wants to go on a date with the, obvious best option in Hyrule. No tripping. And do not tell Saria, Axel, and ESPECIALLY The Crusaders. Got that?" Chase told Kaira. "Loud and clear Bro." Kaira responded, as they walked back into the woods.
Chase
Chase
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saria Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:32 am

Approved and locked! Rewards shall be distributed soon by someone with the authority to do it...Likely Chase.
Saria
Saria
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees : 76526

Character Sheet
EXP:
GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase) Left_bar_bleue0/5000GAINT FISH ATTACK! (Mission, me and Chase) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down