The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training[Mission]

2 posters

Go down

Training[Mission] Empty Training[Mission]

Post by Judge Cassidy Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Mission Name: Caster Training
Mission Rank: Amateur
Description: Study these BORING books and learn some magic so you can do the fun stuff and genocide.
Requirements: Read the Books
Player Count: 1
Reward: 50k rupees, 75 EXP
Word Count: 150 for 5 posts
Mission Boss: No

Magic training..from books! So boring! But, unfortunately Fetcher forced him to read these books.

"It would make me more cultured me he said...give me more book smarts, he said!"

But..I suppose, I do hate those Kokiri with a passion. I want to eliminate them all, but that will be impossible if I don't get stronger...so books really are the future, eh?

But, no matter how much he tried to convince himself that this was best for him, it wasn't meant to be. Books just sucked..those were the facts. The book talked about the elements, mana control, and mana supply, plus tips on increasing those. He'd finish the first book he was assigned, but couldn't bother with the others. He had a bit of laziness when it came to reading, after all. Besides, Cassidy was more of a hands on person! He threw the book to the ground, getting up and strolling out of the library. Of course, no one dared to say anything to him, knowing that he had a little temper.

His current destination was the training fields, where he would go and find a sparring partner to test his magic skills out. He had a lethal water arrow, and a supplementary skill to assist in sneaking around. It was good enough for killing basic civilians, but it could be better. Much, much better. He gave a small little sigh, remembering the days in which he was in his prime. They were long gone, and Cassidy had to work to get his powers back.

It was a rather busy afternoon, as the people on the streets of this village hurried to work, and little kids played or bought stuff. All of the people was bringing out his murderous tendencies, but, he managed to get control of them, for now. He often wondered how many people could he kill in a public area before dying. But, he would never do such a thing, unless he wanted to risk the chance of him destroying the world, however small that chance was.

In about tem minutes, he arrived to the training fields: A plain and dull area, with grass stretching for about a hundred meters with a single rock the size of Cassidy located in the middle. Currently, people were busy sparring so he decided that he would wait, sitting down on the ground, cross his legs, and meditating to increase the quality of his mana abilities. Imagery also was apart of this exercise. Cassidy imagined soothing, calming images such as feeding a fairy to a kokiri...or burning down that STUPID forest!

Kicking him out of the forest for throwing pies, and skinning an annoying kid! How rude was that? Where was his thanks?! As he continued to think about these things, he began to get madder, ready to kill anything on site..or march back into the forest and finish the job himself. However, he realized that he wasn't fully equipped to deal with so many people at once, and began to calm himself down..

But, before he could fully control his rage and go back to meditation, he felt a tap on the shoulder. Quickly turning around, he shot an arrow made of water that pierced through a boy's heart, killing him instantly. He landed on the ground with a soft thud...

Cassidy looked at the body without any remorse. No one seemed to notice the dead boy either, who looked about twelve or thirteen. Everyone was simply too far away and busy training. Perhaps this boy was asking for a spar, but unfortunately, he just caught Cassidy at a bad time.

But, for now, Cassidy couldn't afford to be around this body. He wasn't sure if he was capable of taking down the elite soldiers in this village, and Fetcher wasn't in it, off doing mercenary missions to bring in rupees. So, Cassidy walked about twenty meters away from the corpse and focused his training on a tree. He would use his water arrow over and over until he could master the technique.

He repeated this prpcess for about two hours with small breaks, until he finally felt like he understood the technique at a high level. But, Cassidy was very exhausted, and a small ten minute rest wouldn't fix that. It was time to go hit the showers, and take a nap. Then, he would go spar with Fetcher.

Fetcher predicted, that in about a month, Cassidy would be back at full power. The jester couldn't wait for that moment to happen...and when it did, an entire race was about to get wiped off.

He walked out of the training fields, and headed home.

WC: 767

Judge Cassidy
Zora
Zora

Rupees : -2253

Back to top Go down

Training[Mission] Empty Re: Training[Mission]

Post by Oliver Windhelm Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:50 pm

APPROVED! You rewards will be added shortly!
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
Training[Mission] Left_bar_bleue350/5000Training[Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down