The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le shark's mission 6

Go down

Le shark's mission 6 Empty Le shark's mission 6

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Mission Name: Balance
Mission Rank: Amateur
Description: What would you do when the city falls into chaos? These two novels.. "Art of war" and "This is life" are two different teachers. One talks about war while the other talks about love. Read these books and put your mind at equilibrium.
Requirements: -
Player Count: 1
Reward: 80,000
Word Count: 1300words
Mission Boss: No
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Le shark's mission 6 Empty Re: Le shark's mission 6

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Dray could not help but continue to forever think of the surface. Seeing it again had not only excited the three little notorious zora youngling but dray himself for it had been a long while since he had gone to land and seen other creatures. Dray got out of bed and hurried down to the library happily hoping that he would get another mission to go to the surface. Dray opened the library's doors and walked straight in while smiling happily to those that looked at him. He reached the private sector of the library and opened the door. He was suprised at what he met in there. The man in the room did not give him any written letter neither did he give dray the mission verbally rather, he picked up two little novels from his table and handed it over to dray. The first one had a green cover while the second one had a blue cover... "Read and understand.." Was the only statement that the man made.
Dray sighed as he went to the corner of the library to begin to read. On a second thought, dray could quickly finish reading up the books and get another mission to go to the surface like how it happened the other day.

Dray opened the first book that was titled "art of war". He flipped the pages as he read the contents of the novel. Not more than how many pages of this book had dray read that a particular page had caught his eyes. He peered deeper into the book and followed every single word with his eyes...
Make your grip strong on the hilt of the swords but loose at the same time. A swordsmaster must be firm with the sword but loose with its movements. Swordsmanship is like a mirror, in which you look at yourself before you wash your
face in the morning. You see yourself, simply, the way you are. Five Secrets of sword fighting. Move quickly. Sound, calm mind. Be light in body. Have a clever mind. Master the basics. Even though surrounded By several enemies set to attack, Fight with the thought That they are but one. The sword has to be more than a simple weapon; it has to be an answer to life's questions. The way of the sword and the Way of Zen are identical, for they have the same purpose; that of killing the ego. Sword and mind must be united. Technique by itself is insufficient, and spirit alone is not
enough. The ultimate aim of duel lies not in victory or defeat but in the perfection of the character of its participants. Where questioning is rewarded, virtues are promoted, respect is demanded, and love is central........
Mechanical wings allow us to fly, but it is with our minds that we make the sky ours. The more you sweat in training, the less you will bleed in battle. Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class. Only a warrior chooses
pacifism; others are condemned to it. I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me. Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price.

To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace. One mind, any weapon. We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training. One finds life through conquering the fear of death
within one's mind. Empty the mind of all forms of attachment, make a go-for-broke charge and conquer the opponent with one decisive slash. In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. When you aim for perfection, you discover it's a
moving target. I am prolonging the fight because I can see that you need the practice. The Way of the warrior does not include other ways, such as Confucianism, Buddhism, certain traditions, artistic accomplishments, and dancing. But even though these are not part of the Way, if you know the Way broadly, you will see it in everything. Take arrows in your forehead, but never in your back. You can prevent your
opponent from defeating you through defense, but you cannot defeat him without taking the offensive. You might as well stand and fight because if you run you will only die tired. He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is Enlightened. Act like a man of thought; think like a man of action. Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. A swordsman know how well to fight and when to surrender but not without effort. Putting all these into use will guarantee you a chance to become a leader amongst leader..

Dray felt revived with this particular page that he almost forgot about wanting to go to the surface. He was so thrilled that he immediately picked up the second book and started reading it. The book was titled "this is life.." This book was much more emotional as dray could see in the first few pages. He continued reading while making different facial expressions. An hour had passed and dray was almost done with the "this is life" novel. Dray was on the last page of the book when he rested his back on the chair and brought the book much more closer to his face.. As he read this page of the book, he felt water gather to below his eyes..
The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over. Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness. When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. You might take me as an enemy but Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend. Friends are born, not made.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach my full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. I Infuse my life with action. I Don't wait for it to happen. I Make it happen. I Make my own future. I Make my own hope. I Make my own love. And whatever my beliefs,
honor my creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what I can to make grace happen... Myself, right now, right down here on Earth.
You may wonder why I feel no pain now... But sometimes, you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because life's greatest lessons are learnt through pain and due to this pain I have long endured, I have found one who is worthy to be called a friend...

A tear dropped from dray's face as he closed the novel. He did not know why the man would make him read a book of war and the other of love though he understood what both books entailed. Dray got up from his seat to report to the man that he was already done with the mission.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Dray could not help but continue to forever think of the surface. Seeing it again had not only excited the three little notorious zora youngling but dray himself for it had been a long while since he had gone to land and seen other creatures. Dray got out of bed and hurried down to the library happily hoping that he would get another mission to go to the surface. Dray opened the library's doors and walked straight in while smiling happily to those that looked at him. He reached the private sector of the library and opened the door. He was suprised at what he met in there. The man in the room did not give him any written letter neither did he give dray the mission verbally rather, he picked up two little novels from his table and handed it over to dray. The first one had a green cover while the second one had a blue cover... "Read and understand.." Was the only statement that the man made.
Dray sighed as he went to the corner of the library to begin to read. On a second thought, dray could quickly finish reading up the books and get another mission to go to the surface like how it happened the other day.

Dray opened the first book that was titled "art of war". He flipped the pages as he read the contents of the novel. Not more than how many pages of this book had dray read that a particular page had caught his eyes. He peered deeper into the book and followed every single word with his eyes...
Make your grip strong on the hilt of the swords but loose at the same time. A swordsmaster must be firm with the sword but loose with its movements. Swordsmanship is like a mirror, in which you look at yourself before you wash your
face in the morning. You see yourself, simply, the way you are. Five Secrets of sword fighting. Move quickly. Sound, calm mind. Be light in body. Have a clever mind. Master the basics. Even though surrounded By several enemies set to attack, Fight with the thought That they are but one. The sword has to be more than a simple weapon; it has to be an answer to life's questions. The way of the sword and the Way of Zen are identical, for they have the same purpose; that of killing the ego. Sword and mind must be united. Technique by itself is insufficient, and spirit alone is not
enough. The ultimate aim of duel lies not in victory or defeat but in the perfection of the character of its participants. Where questioning is rewarded, virtues are promoted, respect is demanded, and love is central........
Mechanical wings allow us to fly, but it is with our minds that we make the sky ours. The more you sweat in training, the less you will bleed in battle. Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class. Only a warrior chooses
pacifism; others are condemned to it. I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me. Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price.

To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace. One mind, any weapon. We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training. One finds life through conquering the fear of death
within one's mind. Empty the mind of all forms of attachment, make a go-for-broke charge and conquer the opponent with one decisive slash. In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. When you aim for perfection, you discover it's a
moving target. I am prolonging the fight because I can see that you need the practice. The Way of the warrior does not include other ways, such as Confucianism, Buddhism, certain traditions, artistic accomplishments, and dancing. But even though these are not part of the Way, if you know the Way broadly, you will see it in everything. Take arrows in your forehead, but never in your back. You can prevent your
opponent from defeating you through defense, but you cannot defeat him without taking the offensive. You might as well stand and fight because if you run you will only die tired. He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is Enlightened. Act like a man of thought; think like a man of action. Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. A swordsman know how well to fight and when to surrender but not without effort. Putting all these into use will guarantee you a chance to become a leader amongst leader..

Dray felt revived with this particular page that he almost forgot about wanting to go to the surface. He was so thrilled that he immediately picked up the second book and started reading it. The book was titled "this is life.." This book was much more emotional as dray could see in the first few pages. He continued reading while making different facial expressions. An hour had passed and dray was almost done with the "this is life" novel. Dray was on the last page of the book when he rested his back on the chair and brought the book much more closer to his face.. As he read this page of the book, he felt water gather to below his eyes..
The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over. Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness. When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. You might take me as an enemy but Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend. Friends are born, not made.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach my full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. I Infuse my life with action. I Don't wait for it to happen. I Make it happen. I Make my own future. I Make my own hope. I Make my own love. And whatever my beliefs,
honor my creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what I can to make grace happen... Myself, right now, right down here on Earth.
You may wonder why I feel no pain now... But sometimes, you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because life's greatest lessons are learnt through pain and due to this pain I have long endured, I have found one who is worthy to be called a friend...

A tear dropped from dray's face as he closed the novel. He did not know why the man would make him read a book of war and the other of love though he understood what both books entailed. Dray got up from his seat to report to the man that he was already done with the mission.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:16 pm

APPROVED! Your 80k rupees and 75 EXP shall be given shortly!
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
Le shark's mission 6 Left_bar_bleue350/5000Le shark's mission 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down