The Legend of Zelda: Shades of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Die Bandits! [Mission]

2 posters

Go down

Die Bandits! [Mission] Empty Die Bandits! [Mission]

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Mission Name: Contract
Mission Rank: Amateur
Description: Somehow, you have to make a living for yourself and that's why you've became a mercenary. Plus you have to erase scum! You were assigned to kill a small group of bandits(5). Do it.
Requirements: Kill the Bandits
Player Count: 1
Reward: 50k rupees, 75 EXP
Word Count: 150 for 5 posts
Mission Boss: No

Rython sat in a wooden stool at a table inside of a bar. He was currently facing the door, the only entrance in the building (besides the windows) with a jug of apple cider in his left hand, sipping it slowly. He was a bit paranoid. The teenager took on a mission to kill five bandits and the client preferred that he get a partner, even though Rython was sure he could handle this.

What got him paranoid, however, was that he had no clue how his partner was like. For all he knew, it could have been some deranged clown that liked skinning little boys. Then, they would have a problem. But, he tried to think optimistically. Perhaps his partner would be a really hot girl, or maybe the shy, cute ones...he liked those the best. He didn't know why, but it was just the way they acted.

"Well...this is boring. If he doesn't get here in twenty minutes, I swear I am going to blow my brains out."

He talked pretty loudly, so, he got a few stares from a couple of people.

"Relax guys, it's figurative language. Life is too good to commit suicide."

Done with his apple cider, he summoned a waiter to pour him some more.

This mission better not be a bummer..

Last edited by Rython Briefs on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Die Bandits! [Mission] Empty Re: Die Bandits! [Mission]

Post by Aberham Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Abe walked into the bar, immediately recalling fine memory's of his twenty first birthday where he drank so much he had to swear to his parents he would only drink once annually. Besides a single drink a night. It was for the better, Ale was poison you know. He did not keep his partner waiting at all, the black knight was a very punctual fellow.

He spotted Rython immediately with his keen eyes and sat down next to him. He matched the description given to him by his employer perfectly. There was no point in him saying hey are you the guy I'm suppose to meet for this TOTALLY legal job we are TOTALLY not about to do? You would think that killing bandits would not be frowned upon by the government. Less work for the police and more general peace all around. But aside from bountys Hyrule really looked down on taking the law into your own hands.

"Ok I am here, tell me the exact details of what is going down and where we need to be." He ordered a glass of slightly expensive red wine, it was good for the heart. Though he longer for honey'd mead, which was not.
Aberham
Aberham
Human
Human

Rupees : 97003

Character Sheet
EXP:
Die Bandits! [Mission] Left_bar_bleue0/5000Die Bandits! [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:27 pm

A man walked into the bar, sitting down at Rython's table, asking about the details of the mission and ordered a glass of wine. It was obvious that this was his partner. He didn't seem like some unhealthy sick fuck, but of course, it was entirely possible that the guy ate babies for breakfast. All Rython could do was observe and wait until he committed a bad act, which didn't make him happy.

"Okay. We're supposed to be taking down a band of thieves who stole a precious treasure from this village. Only five of them, so I'm sure I can handle it...just, don't get in my way, okay? I'm pretty fast, which would mean you'd get hit by one of those mean kicks I can launch. We wouldn't want that.."

Hey..that kind of rhymed, actually.

"As for the location of these bandits.."

Rython took out a map detailing this exact information, handing it over to his partner.

"It's okay, I have my own copy. Anyways, let's head out!"

Rython, leading the way, would exit the bar, eager to get the rupees required to perhaps buy some new spells or craft an armor that would give him in battle. Whatever the case was, he was sure the money reward would be well worth it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aberham Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Aberham was glad to hear this from his partner. "Good, I've killed enough bandits like these to make some kind of sick fertanture shop out of the body's. Just let me go in first, start tanking hits, then I will let you jump around like the fighter you are and snap their necks or something. I'll wear a lantern so you don't kick me in the head or anything alright? I think I was hired to help you on this one because of my night vision. I should be able to spot these losers without a problem."

Aberham stood up and followed his partner out of the bar, he then remembered his drink and hopped back to chug the rest of it like a shot before heading out. He examined the copy completely, taking every detail to heart. When they got outside he hopped on his horse. "You can hop on Joey my horse if you don't got one. He's a swift mount and can get us there much faster than on foot." Though Aberham offered in the first place he was not looking forward to a cold sweaty teenager on his back for a half hour journey in the cold night.
Aberham
Aberham
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Die Bandits! [Mission] Left_bar_bleue0/5000Die Bandits! [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:49 pm

When Rython heard the...joke? About making a furniture shop out of the bandits, he winced a little. It looked like this one was a creep. But, why didn't he expect it? When did Rython ever have good luck?

Of course I get a freak that skins his victims...on the bright side, at least he isn't a clown.

When they got outside, he offered a ride on his horse, but Rython declined respectfully. He still didn't trust his partner.

"No thanks, I'm faster then your horse, easily."

Without waiting, he took off towards the bandit base at full speed, rocketing through the Hyrule Plains like an arrow. In his opinion, the more he waited, the more innocents had to suffer.

I always find it a bit funny that I used messed up and evil I was. Deep down, I'm gland my brother ended the clan..but, wasn't another option available? Why did it need to come down to bloodshed? I need answers dammit...but he always disappears. It's just like when I was a child..he's ten steps ahead of me.

Hopefully, his partner didn't make the mistake of having some massive gorefest. It wouldn't happen while Rython was watching...when he killed, he gave quick, painless deaths. No one had any reason to prolong someone's death unless it was based off of revenge.

In the distance, the bandit hideout began to come up, so Rython got into his stance, ready to fight..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aberham Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 pm

Aberham took off on his horse and sailed ahead of Rython for a few seconds. After that he pulled his horse back and let him comfortably match his speed. He was glad for his mount, for without him he would have no chance with keeping up with his partner on foot, definitely not in this armor. He thought back to the joke he made in the bar, it was one that brought him joy from one of his old merc friends. They had a much more violent sense of humor there, it was almost like he was in the army. He thought of his partner as either cocky or a fool. Sprinting all the way there, he would arrive completely exhausted and he would end up with all the work and half the pay.

He unsheathed his lance well before Rython would be able to comfortably see the camp, his gift was very useful for night time raids. He lit a lantern on his hip with Rython in mind. He doubted that an instant kill move from the kid would be able to do any real damage to him in armor but he did not want to worry about friendly fire in the slightest.

When they arrived he told his partner. "Give me ten seconds or so to draw their attention before you come in on the attack. I think it will be better for all of us if I take the brunt of the attacks."

His horse galloped in and he jabbed his spear at the unlucky sod who got night watch. He aimed for his wooden shield but still knocked him over. Abe let out a war cry, waking everyone from their sleep and establishing him as the center of attention.

He looked into the darkness, seeing perfectly. He gave a small nod to his partner, a sign to attack!
Aberham
Aberham
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:23 pm

His partner wanted to be the bait, which was fine with Rython. After all, he was the one that was wearing the armor...and, if he got himself killed...then, oh well. They wouldn't be splitting the money.

While his partner went in to cause a distraction, this left Rython alone to reflect on things. He had so many memories of doing similar stuff like this when he was a child. But, in those times, he was the one who was the bait, convincing guards to open the gates so his clan could raid, or begging for food to distract someone.

A few minutes later, his partner gave him a nod, a signal that showed that the job had been done. Ready to fight, he put his stance up and walked cautiously into the base. While he was sure that these people were not very strong...well, you never knew. But, at the very least he could enjoy kicking some ass.

The remaining bandits charged at his partner, Rython taking the chance to make his presence known. He charged into the crowd with a flying kick which landed on a bandit's head, sending him to the ground.

Another bandit right in front of him slashed with a blade, but being the badass that he was, Rython avoided it with a swift movement causing minimal energy loss.

"Is that it? How weak!"

The teenager retaliated with an uppercut, knocking him out cold. Now, he decided that he had an opportunity to make some conversation.

"Hey! What's your name, brah? I'm Rython!"

He didn't care if his partner was in the middle of battle. All he wanted was to track him down if he found some skinned people around town..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aberham Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Aberam fended off his four attackers with great skill. He and his horse were synergising perfectly. When he would jab at a bandit his horse would lean in for more reach, when he would pull back and signal his horse to dodge then Joey would nimbly jump back and dodge a blow. He summoned a magical axe into the air that caught a bandit in the face and killed him almost instantly. Abe slashed a man in the chest knocking him to the ground and when his partner upercutted someone and knocked them out cold he stabbed the bandit in the throat, finishing him. They were wanted dead and all, he did not even think about having mercy.

Their assault on two fronts had reeked chaos across their enemy's formation and had done wonders for knocking them off balance. Aberam was bound to make a mistake however, and a bandit with a sword landed a blow on the side of his horse, the blade only just stopping when it hit his armored leg. For pretty much the first time ever since he was forced into retirement from being s mercinary he had to think about those he was fighting for. His horse and his compatriot were in no such armor as his.

A bandit who just woke up fired a crossbow at Rythons head. "LOOK OUT!" he yelled over the sounds of battle. A magical rune appeared just in front of Rythons face and blocked the arrow, it shattered againts the protection rune Aberham had created. Someone with a pike knocked him off his horse with a blow to his side.
Aberham
Aberham
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aberham Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:52 pm

Aberham was up immediately, the pike had met a bit of his flesh which hurt like hell! He gladly took his partners hand up, not worrying to put the full burden of his body and armor on his hand. He just saw what he had done to the guy in front of him, it was insane! Something he would come up with for the foulest of monsters. Then again he supposed, Bandits were a kind of monster. And one of the worst ones at that.

Aberham looked his partner in the eyes, just deep enough so he would be able to see his own brown pair. "My name is Aberham, Rython" He told him. Before drawing his sword. The final bandit was standing next to his blind mate, holding a short sword and looking afraid. "W-Wait! No! Sto-" HE couldn't finish that sentence. because Aberham had sunken his broadsword into his neck and cleaved a major artery, and his throat. The man fell back, gasping for air. The one who Rython had attacked was still clawing at his own eyes. Aberham put his boot underneath his neck and snapped it. Men... all men. Deserve to expire with some honor in the end, no matter what.

He flicked the blood off his sword and offered a surprisingly clean hand for Rython to shake. The job was done!
Aberham
Aberham
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Rython was a little annoyed that his question was being ignored, amd was about to turn on his partner when he yelled out a warning. Rython turned around to see an arrow flying at him, which, he could have totally caught, but a shield appeared in front of him, breaking the arrow. At the least, it saved Rython from expending energy. But, right when things seemed to be going right for the duo, a man with a pike knocked his partner off the horse. He wasn't going to scream his name out like they've know each other for fifteen years, but as a vigilante, his job was to protect the innocent.

He wouldn't be holding back any longer...with a single breath, he dashed, apprehending the man by his throat, his grip slowly crushing it.

"I'll kill you, you weak fuck!"

He wanted this man to feel...pain. This bandit and his group probably terrorized hundreds of people. They wouldn't be getting away with such an easy death, especially not this one. With a simple, quick strike with only two fingers, Rython pierced his eyes, gouging them out and throwing them on the floor, letting the bandit fall to the ground.

However, his fingers hadn't pierced the brain. The bandit was screaming in pain, writhing on the sand. All Rython could do was look at how pathetic he was..

"You aren't a threat anymore....you okay partner?"

He walked over to his partner, offering to help him up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aberham Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Aberham was up immediately, the pike had met a bit of his flesh which hurt like hell! He gladly took his partners hand up, not worrying to put the full burden of his body and armor on his hand. He just saw what he had done to the guy in front of him, it was insane! Something he would come up with for the foulest of monsters. Then again he supposed, Bandits were a kind of monster. And one of the worst ones at that.

Aberham looked his partner in the eyes, just deep enough so he would be able to see his own brown pair. "My name is Aberham, Rython" He told him. Before drawing his sword. The final bandit was standing next to his blind mate, holding a short sword and looking afraid. "W-Wait! No! Sto-" HE couldn't finish that sentence. because Aberham had sunken his broadsword into his neck and cleaved a major artery, and his throat. The man fell back, gasping for air. The one who Rython had attacked was still clawing at his own eyes. Aberham put his boot underneath his neck and snapped it. Men... all men. Deserve to expire with some honor in the end, no matter what.

He flicked the blood off his sword and offered a surprisingly clean hand for Rython to shake. The job was done!
Aberham
Aberham
Human
Human

Character Sheet
EXP:
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Ah! Finally, he hasn't been ignored, and Aberham took care of that last bandit rather cleanly. His hand, which didn't consist of any blood was out, offering a handshake. Rython happily accepted it. Perhaps his partner wasn't as bad as he thought, although he did find the skinning bit a tad disturbing.

"Well...see you around. I can't just go home yet..I have to make sure no more bandits are around...my job is to eliminate every wretched scum off of this land! I am....SUPPAMAN! AWAY!"

With that, Rython dashed off at full speed. Evil beware...Suppaman was here!

[DONE]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Ah! Finally, he hasn't been ignored, and Aberham took care of that last bandit rather cleanly. His hand, which didn't consist of any blood was out, offering a handshake. Rython happily accepted it. Perhaps his partner wasn't as bad as he thought, although he did find the skinning bit a tad disturbing.

"Well...see you around. I can't just go home yet..I have to make sure no more bandits are around...my job is to eliminate every wretched scum off of this land! I am....SUPPAMAN! AWAY!"

With that, Rython dashed off at full speed. Evil beware...Suppaman was here!

[DONE]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Windhelm Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:23 pm

APPROVED! Rewards will be given shortly!
Oliver Windhelm
Oliver Windhelm
Human
Human

Rupees : 34005

Character Sheet
EXP:
Die Bandits! [Mission] Left_bar_bleue350/5000Die Bandits! [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (350/5000)
Statistics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down